Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frankenska

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:23 pm
daisythereaper666
CorpseBride27
daisythereaper666
ive been called emo wearing a rancid shirt. people will call you emo if you wear anything black or have long hair. you begin to get used to it.

Yeah. These to kids in my 4th hour Life Skills class were calling me emo. They were saying I wear my wrist bands and beaded bracelets because im insecure. rolleyes it gets pretty effing irritating after awhile.

i wear a checkered wristband, and some girl thought i wore it because i wanted to cover up the scars on my wrist from cutting myself. never cut myself, never will. goes to show ya how stupid people are.

Exactly thats what those kids said and I was just like....no. I would never cut myself. Thats just dumb  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:43 pm
I only wear skinny straight pants but I'm not emo.Screw those sad cutters.
I am a very happpy person but very quiet.  

xApplexCorex

Frankenska

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:55 pm
xApplexCorex
I only wear skinny straight pants but I'm not emo.Screw those sad cutters.
I am a very happpy person but very quiet.

yeah I have only one pair of those but people STILL call me emo. Bah...screw'em

P.s. I LOVE your sig. XD

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:08 pm
XxxHeroine_BobxxX
yeah they are pretty comfortable...

screw labels!!!

dems a damn good skate shoe  

Bloody Mittens

Hammerette

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:36 am
Here in Italy is the same...emo boys & girls are destroying the original sense of punk and ska scenes:I HATE THEM scream !!!The only thing that comfort me(sorry formy english sweatdrop )is that I'm sure that they don't know at all the meaning of checkers for ska people...HELP EMOS:KILL 'EM ALL!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:22 pm
I got in a fight with an emo kid today which is hilarious, he was whining about s**t so I told him that he's got it well off, he could be in the middle of a warzone or starving or one of the 6 billions people on earth who live on under 1$ a day, he told me that his life sucked and I asked him where he lived, he said a place in town (rich neighborhood) and I told him he needs to shut his little spoiled a** up or I'll punch him. He started to talk so I punched him in the gut and he tried to hit back so I beat the s**t out of him.

I admit I caused that but it was the end of a bad day and I hate emos.  

The Leninator!

munchkin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:05 pm
The Leninator!
I got in a fight with an emo kid today which is hilarious, he was whining about s**t so I told him that he's got it well off, he could be in the middle of a warzone or starving or one of the 6 billions people on earth who live on under 1$ a day, he told me that his life sucked and I asked him where he lived, he said a place in town (rich neighborhood) and I told him he needs to shut his little spoiled a** up or I'll punch him. He started to talk so I punched him in the gut and he tried to hit back so I beat the s**t out of him.

eh sense he was rich it was a bad thing lol. thats actually pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:08 pm
The Leninator!

You are my hero!^^  

Hammerette

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:43 pm
The Leninator!

Your proud cuz you beat up someone who was already crying? Your little act of violance if it actualy happened really did nothing. You preached to him about war zones, the poor, and suffering then you act like a tyrant. Smile or I'll smack you! Great policy. Emo music is indeed horrible but I have never met an emo kid who started stuff, stand up to the people who mosh when we're skankin or pushing little girls who are dancing. I met plenty of a*****e skin heads but emo kids couldn't hurt a fly if they tryed.

So congrats on picking on someone who was probly a lot smaller than you and already felt like s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:24 pm
Kingshortpants
The Leninator!

Your proud cuz you beat up someone who was already crying? Your little act of violance if it actualy happened really did nothing. You preached to him about war zones, the poor, and suffering then you act like a tyrant. Smile or I'll smack you! Great policy. Emo music is indeed horrible but I have never met an emo kid who started stuff, stand up to the people who mosh when we're skankin or pushing little girls who are dancing. I met plenty of a*****e skin heads but emo kids couldn't hurt a fly if they tryed.

So congrats on picking on someone who was probly a lot smaller than you and already felt like s**t.

You couldn't be more right.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

syberdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:12 pm
all us ska kids claim to be understanding.... telling people to [insert negative word here] off because of their label (weather or not they embrace it) ISNT understanding and your hurting our image.
and if their sad, why not try to chear them up? (figuratively, if you actualy try you'll probably just get real frusterated)

(sorry for my miserable spelling)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:59 pm
I have a bunch of fun telling random "emo kids" over the interweb that their clique is in fact a lie. It seems as though nobody cares though, because they'd rather wallow in their ignorance and fake depression.
Well, I've decided to just post a blog since I've posted this rant all over the interweb plenty of times.
First of all, "emo" DOES NOT stand for "emotional."
Emo stands for EMOTIVE HARDCORE PUNK.

Emotive hardcore punk is 99% a dead genre.
It lasted from the mid 80s-90s and wasn't very popular.
Ian Mackeye (my hero) was a huge part of both the punk and emo scenes,
and the punk and emo scenes weren't too different.

Emo bands=
rites of spring
embrace
texas is the reason
saetia(violence)
jawbreaker
circle takes the square<(violence)
fugazi
sunny day real estate (post)

(There's plenty more, but you get the point)

Lastly, PEOPLE CAN NOT BE EMO.
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A PART OF A DEAD MUSIC GENRE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO ANY OF THE MUSIC OF THE GENRE.

Emo came and went, and no, it didn't evolve.
Listen to any of those bands then listen to an mcr song.
They're wayyy different.
Face it, emo is dead.
If you call yourself "emo," you're probably a miseducated scene kid,
and if you call yourself "emo" and you've never been to a show,
you're not a scene kid... you're just a kid dying to fit in.

Just stop slapping labels on yourselves,
and get on with life.

Person 1-Look at those emo kids!
Person 2- Emotive hardcore punk kids?
Person 1- wtf?  

Status Quo Joe

syberdragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:48 pm
lol, thats great! i think i'm going to write that down
hehe  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4