Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:42 am
Jakari simply smiled, but on the inside she was panicking. 'Crap! What do I say?' she thought and pondered. "Well, I'm not really from anywhere. I've been wandering aimlessly for as long as I can remember." she stated. 'Please let that be okay.' Jakari thought. She tried to change the subject. "Where are we going?" she asked innocently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:48 am
Shinta srugged his shoulders. "I have no idea."

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:58 am
Jakari grinned. She loved being free willed and able to go wherever. "Listen...I might as tell tell you the truth. I'm...not....from around her. Wherever here is." she said awkwardly. Jakari wasn't sure why she was telling him, but for some reason she felt that he should know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:59 am
Shinta looked at Jakari "Neither am I.' He said with a grin on his face.

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:03 am
Jakari looked at him, confused. "What do you mean? Wait. Hold on a sec. Where exactly are we? Are we even in Leveril anymore?" Jakari asked. She glanced around at the different species of plant life here and realized she already knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:48 am
Shinta just sighed and looked at Jakari "I really don't know where we are." He looked around at the plant life "All I know is that these plants better ot try to eat me or you. IF they try to I'll kill them all."

SAGE114

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:12 am
Sage realized she didn't know where she was and the only people she knew had walked away. "Ah, crap!"she cried. She sprinted after the two. She finally caught up. "Wait! Do you know where the nearest town is?" she asked them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:19 pm
Jakari shrugged. "No." she said as she kept walking. She turned her attention back to Shinta. "I hope these plants aren't vicious....I mean we could take them....but there are so many of them." she said. Jakari glanced around realizing she couldn't see anything but plants.  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:24 am
'That's it!' Sage thought. 'What kind of answer is that?! Even if she doesn't know, she could at least be nice about it!' "Do you know where you're going then? I'm kind of lost and need directions," she asked a little nicer than she would have liked to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:05 pm
Jakari turned to the girl. "We are currently lost and heading in a random direction. If we could help, we would." she said a little sarcastically and then frowned. 'Shinta's right. I'm too instinctive and vicious. Perhaps I should be nicer.' she thought and then cringed at what she was about to say. "I'm sorry...that was rude. Let me start over. Hi. I'm Jakari. I'm not from around here, I have no clue where I'm going, and I don't know where anything is. How would you like me to help?" Jakari smiled politely.  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 pm
Sage didn't know if she would rather hear someone being rude or spiteful. The second reply wasn't much nicer than the first if any. 'Maybe she is just being nice,' she thought. "Okay, well since I have nothing else to do, can I tag along. I think it's better to find something good or trouble with someone else. They can help you with it or out of it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:44 am
Shinta stayed quiet. he didn't want to get between the two girls and their heated talk. He knew that was a danger zone for any guy. He just kept walking as if nothing was goin on. 'Don't take sides Shinta. If you do it could be the end of you.' he thought to himself as he walked.

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:29 pm
'That sucked.' Jakari thought to herself. 'I'm going to need practice on doing this nice stuff.' She looked around curiously. "I guess three fighters are better than just two. I take it that you can fight by your sword, right?" she said pointing at Sage's sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:32 am
"I can," Sage answered. "Why should I need it?" She looked piercingly at the girl. "I thought you said you didn't know where we are." She relaxed her gaze. 'I'm being too suspicious again,' she sighed. "Forget that last statement. I haven't been around people in a while."  

SAGE114

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Jakari shrugged and continued walking in silence. Her eyes picked up a strange light in the middle of the forest. It was almost like a seam in the air. "Hey! That's how I came here!" she said and pointed at the strange think. She sprinted over to examine the thing being careful not to get to close.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff