Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Mpreg? Gross, wrong, or misunderstood? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morikami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:55 pm
I love mpreg whee mostly when Shuichi gets pregnant!!
i think its funny but mostly i love the angst that comes from it biggrin xd whee heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:14 pm
Eviljinxypoo
One of the reasons I like Yaoi is that no one can get pregnant! Nothing screws up a hot kinky relationship like "Whoops, I knocked you up."

XD.
Yes. I think that children are a great way to take the fun out of a relationship. Taking care of an infant doesn't make for a lot of sex. MPreg often ruins a perfectly good kinky yaoi story.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:45 pm
I happen to like Kisame. He's interesting. My friend and I have a joke that Sasuke wants to be just like his brother so he bought a land shark with a nail file. (Translation for idiots= Kisame is the "land shark" and his sword is the "nail file".) Anyway, I happen to like mpreg. Sometimes fics are better when there's the drama of children, especially when it causes the parents to freak out since they didnt know that was possible. And I definitly wouldn't want some female involved if they wanted children and adopting isnt nearly as amusing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:52 am
not a big fan of mpreg simply because they start acting really ooc and it ruins perfecly good fanfics for me  

HybridOwl

Hamu-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:58 am
I'm not really for it or against it. xD

It's not really possible.. so..

I think I'm one of those people that likes it that men can't get pregnant,
and that's what makes the couples so nice. :'D If they ever wanted a kid, they could go down to the Adoption Center and get a cutie. Yet, that's a bit sad.. since.. they wouldn't really have a kid of their own.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:20 pm
I'm personally. all for mpreg. Iv'e written a few, not anime wise, I havent given that any thought yet. I've written many Draco/Harry one for Harry Potter though. quite interesing the turnout though. The whole Idea I put to form when I write, is that Draco (he's my favorite pregnant man. =] ) was Veela decendant. (which makes sence, hes unearthly pale and gorgeous.) Veela, when mating, have the ability to produce offspring from whoever turns out to be their mate. when first mating with a veela its sperm, quite literally changes you from the inside. You don't literally become a woman, you actually more or less just have the now needed body parts. the sperm basically changes your genetic code. or at least, that's how I decided it.  

Roxxxanne

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:34 pm
Mpreg is okay, so long as it's explained properly. The whole "Ooops, I got you pregnant..." story line is kind of bad, unless it's a crack!fic...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:32 pm
MinaMouse
Phantom Shifter
I’m not really interested in stuff that seems so far-fetched. If one of the partners is some kind of hermaphrodite I’d like it, because I could see how it could happen. I have an odd interest in hermaphrodites, which by the way don’t reproduce a-sexually. They simply are both genders and usually need a partner to reproduce.

Actually, all hermaphrodites in the human race are born sterile. Can't have babies.

I know that [How stupid do you guys think I am... sweatdrop ]. Humans are mammals [and in addition the males don't usually give birth to children {As a matter of fact I've never of a case in which one did...} hence I meant in a fictional sense.] In addition I know that animals that are hermaphrodites reproduce with a partner. I was trying to clarify that hermaphrodites are not a-sexual [there are a lot of people I know who don't understand this...], not that they were mammals... So pardon me for not clarifying my thoughts. If a character was a hermaphrodite in a fictional sense I wouldn't mind if a hermaphrodite got pregnant [even if they were a humanoid]. It's simply too far fetched for me to believe a guy can get pregnant.

Human hermaphrodites are a result of genetic disorders. I've read up on some of the genetic conditions that result in human hermaphrodites. I haven't really seen a condition I would consider... “functional” [I don’t know how else to put it…] for a person born as a hermaphrodite. I assume most people born with a genetic disorder like this have it “taken care of” early in life… Well it’s a subject I want to study more…

IY_and_MCR

But, oh
I heard that scientists are researching ectopic pregnancy to see if they can use that concept to impregnate men.

If this is so I'll have to look it up, because that sounds incredibly strange. As far as I can recall men don't normally have wombs so my biggest question is where does the baby grow? I'm... a bit afraid to know the answer...  

Phantom Storyteller

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:39 pm
Phantom Shifter
MinaMouse
Phantom Shifter
I’m not really interested in stuff that seems so far-fetched. If one of the partners is some kind of hermaphrodite I’d like it, because I could see how it could happen. I have an odd interest in hermaphrodites, which by the way don’t reproduce a-sexually. They simply are both genders and usually need a partner to reproduce.

Actually, all hermaphrodites in the human race are born sterile. Can't have babies.

I know that [How stupid do you guys think I am... sweatdrop ]. Humans are mammals [and in addition the males don't usually give birth to children {As a matter of fact I've never of a case in which one did...} hence I meant in a fictional sense.] In addition I know that animals that are hermaphrodites reproduce with a partner. I was trying to clarify that hermaphrodites are not a-sexual [there are a lot of people I know who don't understand this...], not that they were mammals... So pardon me for not clarifying my thoughts. If a character was a hermaphrodite in a fictional sense I wouldn't mind if a hermaphrodite got pregnant [even if they were a humanoid]. It's simply too far fetched for me to believe a guy can get pregnant.

Human hermaphrodites are a result of genetic disorders. I've read up on some of the genetic conditions that result in human hermaphrodites. I haven't really seen a condition I would consider... “functional” [I don’t know how else to put it…] for a person born as a hermaphrodite. I assume most people born with a genetic disorder like this have it “taken care of” early in life… Well it’s a subject I want to study more…

IY_and_MCR

But, oh
I heard that scientists are researching ectopic pregnancy to see if they can use that concept to impregnate men.

If this is so I'll have to look it up, because that sounds incredibly strange. As far as I can recall men don't normally have wombs so my biggest question is where does the baby grow? I'm... a bit afraid to know the answer...

Ah, sorry if I seemed stuck up. I actually didn't know that until just last year, so I thought maybe it wasn't widely known. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:43 pm
MinaMouse

Ah, sorry if I seemed stuck up. I actually didn't know that until just last year, so I thought maybe it wasn't widely known. sweatdrop

Considering my strange interest [fedish] with Hermphrodites.... I had to say something. sweatdrop Hn, I don't know if the general public would know that though. Sorry if I seem scatterbrained I'm sort of in a hurry.  

Phantom Storyteller

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:19 pm
I don't care what pairing or how it's written men were never made to have babies EVER. And to illustrate this point I wrote this hilarious little Naruto Fic entitled: Naruto gets knocked up

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6819689  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:44 pm
Ugh. I don't like them. It's too far fetched to me. Kinda cheesy, I guess.

Although, I do change my mind if the story is really well written.
Like the HarryxHogwarts castle fanfic... It was amazingly good. I wouldn't have read it if I knew what it was about beforehand. xP

TasmanianTiger

Dapper Dabbler

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:33 pm
MPreg is alright.

the thing is, i get mad sometimes when the author doesnt even explain how the heck the his/her 2 main character were able to conceive a child through a butthole. -.-; and then yup the author NEVER finishes the story. im only guessing its because they got a writers block trying to figure how the guy is gunna give birth to twins or something. (yep they always have twins and theres some drama and angst etc etc etc etc. and then one of the babies die or something.)

so then i stop reading and i go read something else. *sighs*

now i can understand if its an anime that involves magic that the person is able to turn into a female and conceive a child within a few months. but when its just "oh so and so got me pregnant" than thats when i get confused.

I once read this fic with TasChiri coupling (Fushigi Yugi), but it was a AU fanfic and somehow Chichiri got pregnant out of thin air. and the author couldnt even come up with a good explanation. (there wasnt even magic involved or anything out of the ordinary). the whole fanfic was utterly confusing and didnt make sense.

All in all as long as the fic is well explained, i'll read an MPreg fic.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:44 pm
Seems a little strange to me. I mean, I've come up with and read all manner of fantastical insanity, but that exceeds even my limits of reason. It's just so... far-fetched.  

marrrow

Tasukiseishi

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
I have no issues whatso ever with males getting pregnant. I call it revenge. lmao *is pregnant now* I would seriously love for my husband to carry this baby for me.

Besides... then we can charge per head just to see the worlds first pregnant male. Charge more if they want to take pictures; touch, or be there at the birth (I would love to see a guy squeeze one out! ROFL)

I was actually thinking if I am still pregnant by the time the Anime Expo hits Long Beach, I might cosplay a pregnant Hiro or Shuichi from Gravi! biggrin  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff