Gold!
View Results

Seth64616

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Demon wails is swesome! there are so many answers to past questions in it. it also raises some more that aren't overly difficult to answer in ones own mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:59 pm
It's out already?! But... but I just got the last one!

I thought I had another month or two.

Oh, well. Gonna wait for the paperback, anyway.

Just one question: Does Jenks die? 'Cause if he does, I'm gonna want to read it a lot less. Jenks is my favorite character~  

NightIntent
Captain

Seth64616

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:34 am
No, jenks doesn't die. surprisingly no one dies. Someone almost dies but doesn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:33 am
Good. I like Jenks~

I'm running on barely any sleep, so I have nothing productive to add to the conversation at the moment. n.n"  

NightIntent
Captain

Wissakins

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:13 pm
I have a theory about Jenks. I think he's going to outlive normal pixies. Harrison makes a reference to how Rachel's scars and things have been completely cleared because of the potion she used to change shapes. She did something similar to make Jenks large. So I'm wondering if that potion will extend his life because it "renewed" him as Rachel was. At least this is my fondest hope.
I cried about Kisten. I don't want to cry over Jenks, whom I love so much more. Oh, and I'm rooting for Quin and whats-her-name the elf's relationship.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:33 pm
I think it's more likely to be Ceri and Trent, actually. I still like Trent. He's an amusing "villain."

But Jenks still has his scars and everything, right? Maybe that'll work out. I hope so. I love Jenks. He's definitely my favorite character.  

NightIntent
Captain

Wissakins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:37 am
Oddly, I see Trent and Rachel eventually ending up together. He's too afraid of Ceri's tainted aura, but he knows Rachel so well I think he could get over it for her. I see lots of little things that make me think Trent could be interested in Rachel. Not to mention now pretty much all her previous relationships are ended in one way or another. Well, except the scuba guy, but Rachel doesn't do well with "normal."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:09 am
I'd like to see them end up together, but I really don't see it happening. Rachel would have to get over all her hate for Trent, and she doesn't seem the type to let those sort of emotions go. And Ceri's interested in Trent. At least it seemed that way in the last book I read. I'll admit that I haven't read the most recent--Outlaw Demon Wails, isn't it? I read For A Few Demons More last, I think. Maybe my opinion will change whenever I read the newest one.  

NightIntent
Captain

Wissakins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:52 pm
Oh, you need to read the new one. It has some interesting turns. So sad that it looks like Matalina won't make it through the winter. Poor Jenks. Wonder how he'd cope without his wife.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:01 pm
Aww, Matalina's not gonna make it? That's sad.

I probably won't read it until it comes out in paperback, unless the library at home as it. I'm cheap like that, and I don't like the series enough to buy it as a hardcover. I only buy hardcovers from three authors.  

NightIntent
Captain

Seth64616

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:15 pm
Outlaw Demon Wails is awesome. There are so many twists that you can't see coming. Suba guy is back. Just so many things I won't drop spoilers here, but to those who have finished i will be glad to discuss it through a different medium.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:04 pm
She realeased the title and tentative date for the next book.
WHITE WITCH, BLACK CURSE spring 2009  

Seth64616

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wissakins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 am
;; I hate waiting!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:19 am
Anyone know if there's a release date for the paperback of Outlaw Demon Wails? n.n"  

NightIntent
Captain

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas