Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
-How to look more Asian- for us misfits. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you look asian?
Why, yes I do
58%
 58%  [ 54 ]
Maybe so. Not enough..
27%
 27%  [ 26 ]
No.. -tear-
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
POLLWHORE
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 93

pochacco~love

5,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:35 am
i used to get that because i don't "act" asian and i'm pretty tall i guess for an asian person.. 5'7-ish?? but it doesn't matter because no matter what, we are who are we are^^...we're asian through and through ><  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:50 am
pochacco~love
i used to get that because i don't "act" asian and i'm pretty tall i guess for an asian person.. 5'7-ish?? but it doesn't matter because no matter what, we are who are we are^^...we're asian through and through ><
Ooh nice. how old would u b?? i hope i get to grow 2.5 more inches so i can b 5,7 domokun  

aznbaby69

Azirru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:53 am
pochacco~love

hmmm... yep! pretty tall for a Fil. ave. height for Fil are only 5'2" but still... your height is still average for some asian countries. unlike russian average is 5'9"! dang!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:59 am
Hmmm... Here in Phil... It doesn't matter if you look like pure or not so Filipina looking... because most of us prefer to be more western than to be more look like an asian.

when you got into the skin clinic. They ask for a lightening treatment, nose lift, uhmmm... what else? oh! and even lips than would be look similar to Angelina Jolie... sounds stupid eh?
and in parlor, most want to be blonde and uhmmm... brown haired, or red head...

They're weird! I envy Fil. who has black hair because it look more elegant than my brown hair.  

Azirru

[.LadyStigma.]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:19 am
Personally you look Asian. And whoever tells you otherwise, ignore those ignorant fools!! Yah it's hard being "different" but it's cool nonetheless. I get bored and confuse seeing Asians looking alike so whatever y'know? Americans define "asian" as Japanese, Korean, Chinese look... What they don't know is that Asia's a pretty big continient. Hell I'm Korean but I don't have the typical Korean features (short, curves, big round eyes, big lips, thin nose... and guess what--no plastic surgery XD) . I get mistaken for a lot of things. But after a while, I went screw it, I like looking unique.^_^ No one forced ya to be a stereotypical Asian. If they are, they're probably just insecure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:35 am
rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Mille_Yu

kurious_kitkats

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:36 am
omg! your pretty >.<
well, if your welling to, you could pluck your eyebrows thinner.
i have bad advice, so then... i'll just go now ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 pm
pochacco~love

you're pretty tall. i'm chinese and i'm 5'8". my younger sister is 5'11". its hard to find asian guys taller than us....  

Wahbaby

xMissMacabre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:34 pm
OMG I know how you feel.

My friend called me a banana yesterday and it made me sad. ;_;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:42 am
um...you could get a tan...
im a bit taned but i dont wana b!!
maybe im opposite 2 u...
but i dress quite asian like...
and all my friends call me asian asian not aussie asian...
but im proud to be asian asian!!!
haha i dont want to become the ausie asian that cant speak chinese propably and swear in eglish..and american music...
im the type that...listens 2 chinese..talks in chinese, swears in chinese and dresses asian style..
but i reckon dressing in____ style affects a lot...  

sweetlove-EK

Hyped up TeaCup

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:50 am
ZOMG.

Just a few moments ago..

Me: -bumps into girls bookbag-

Her: Excuse you, f--king little Chinese girl

(something like that)

Me: (to Nick) OMG.. Someone actually thinks I'm Asian!!

rofl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:48 am
XD Well, I dunno, I do think you're really pretty just the way you are, but I suppose there's nothing wrong with altering a look, right?

I've found for myself that fob clothing always seems to help. Usually this means a shopping spree in Taiwan oran Asian import store. It's hard to describe the styles I'm talking about, but you can just tell it's from Asia or overseas. Something about Asian fashion sticks out that way. So that tends to help, if you can get a hold of it.

Hair style is another big one, too. Again, I have access to all this stuff because of the high Asian population in my area--fob hairdressers and so on. Look up some of the more recent trend hairstyles from Asia--again, there's a look to it that just kind of makes it obviously non-Western.

And, well, if you're interested, you could always dye or streak your hair, too. As before, there's a way to do it so that it looks really fobby. XD

If you don't have access to this stuff, which is understandable, a few of the other suggestions you've been given aren't bad either.

kageling

Kisho_The_Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:30 pm
Stop TRYING to be asian.If you are white,middle eastern,whatever,be yourself.Never be something your not.It is flattering but kinda annoying.I am asian and proud.Be yourself.Be proud of what and who you are  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:43 am
soren_the_mage
Stop TRYING to be asian.If you are white,middle eastern,whatever,be yourself.Never be something your not.It is flattering but kinda annoying.I am asian and proud.Be yourself.Be proud of what and who you are

umm.. I AM Asian.  

Hyped up TeaCup

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:32 am
User Image Jarvin’s new lucky number is じゅなな User Image

xd I forgot to say when I posted here. Thank you so much for making a thread that has an actual USE in this guild. gonk not like the other spammish threads.

User Image Because he passed Max 300 on the 17th try!!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff