Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:42 pm
Tomoyo Hikiri
I'll miss you Azzy-kun!!!!! crying
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... :hugs teh Tomo-chan: I shall miss you as well... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:48 pm
Iyamashi
Oiy, I swear, there is a curse in this guild.
(>.<)

Aiy, we'll await your return Azzy. What ever it is in life is bothering you, I hope it'll come to an end, life is no fun if you can't enjoy it. Again, be safe and come back soon.
BTW, don't scare the ******** out of me like that again. stare
rofl I had to leave with one last dumbass prank courtesy of Azzy-sama. xd Besides... I don't want you guys to worry.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:46 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
*twitching* Azzy-sama...
D-dari...DARI-CHAN~?!?!??!!
^_~ If you don't come back... Dari will come and steal you back ya know!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:22 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
*twitching* Azzy-sama...
D-dari...DARI-CHAN~?!?!??!!
^_~ If you don't come back... Dari will come and steal you back ya know!
Yeah...I know. xd Dat's why I'mma have plastic surgery, move to a different state and change my name. 3nodding  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

mollylolita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:21 pm
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:44 pm
chatter chatter chatter chatter! scream stressed  

AnimeSeeker7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:06 pm
AnimeSeeker7
What's the matter Seeker7? Jealous?

And Azzy.....damn your joke! *throws eggs at Azzy* And ya better come back soon!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:07 pm
Tomoyo Hikiri
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
crying crying crying
Aww... Tomo-chan... Dun cwy... BTW, I hear you told Chii-chan what was going down... xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:10 pm
Iyamashi
AnimeSeeker7

And Azzy.....damn your joke! *throws eggs at Azzy* And ya better come back soon!!
Heh. I told you that AS7 dun like meh. xd Now he has a chance to muscle in on my territory. xd I'll still be posting infrequently from where I am, though. 3nodding As for my prank... xd I know. :dodges eggs and flings a herring at Iya-chan's face: As for when I'm coming back...I hope I can come back soon... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:33 am
that's not it azzy....it's that you guys have told me never to chatter...this is chatter! chatter chattter  

AnimeSeeker7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:08 am
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
AnimeSeeker7

Heh. I told you that AS7 dun like meh. xd Now he has a chance to muscle in on my territory. xd I'll still be posting infrequently from where I am, though. 3nodding As for my prank... xd I know. :dodges eggs and flings a herring at Iya-chan's face: As for when I'm coming back...I hope I can come back soon... sad
Eh, your territory won't have any trouble from me Azzy. This is already too much attention for me.
( >.>)

*ish hit*User Image
Azzy, you're a dead man. *bombards Azzy with eggs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:35 am
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
crying crying crying
Aww... Tomo-chan... Dun cwy... BTW, I hear you told Chii-chan what was going down... xd
lol...yeah I did tell Chii. And that was a mean joke! crying  

mollylolita

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:50 pm
MadAzrael
Guys...it pains me to say it, and I've been giving it much thought but it's something that needs to be done.

I'm leaving the Guild and Gaia.

I'll miss you all terribly, and I'll never forget the good times we've had together. But something absolutely horrible happened yesterday that made me come to this difficult decision... Gods, guys... You'll probably hate me forever for this, but I really have to do it. I love you all... Bai. If you still wanna talk to me, I'm on AIM and Yahoo. Look me up. May we meet again someday.

By the way, I ain't leaving forever. ^_^ I'll still try to post as much as possible, but I gotta take some time off to straighten things. I'll see you when I get back~! Leave me PMs if you wanna.
"Azzy-sama sez: No White Texts in Posts~!" xd I'll miss you guys.

o:! Azzy is leaving?!

=[ We'll miss having you here, Azzy! Hope that whatever happened is resolved && all is well in your life again, and that we get to see you soon. Otherwise, Tsuki's going to have to hunt you down >D.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:35 pm
AnimeSeeker7
that's not it azzy....it's that you guys have told me never to chatter...this is chatter! chatter chattter
Yeah, but I suppose you could say that these are extenuating circumstances. You see, whenever I left, it wasn't for very long, I always came back and I never announced that I was leaving. I announced it this time only because I might be leaving for a very very long time, and there's no telling WHEN I might be back. Well, so far, I'll only be gone about a week...if all goes well this Wednesday, that is...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:37 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
AnimeSeeker7

Eh, your territory won't have any trouble from me Azzy. This is already too much attention for me.
( >.>)

*ish hit*User Image
Azzy, you're a dead man. *bombards Azzy with eggs*
xd Just like old times. xd :ducks and flings a rice grenade at Iya-chan. Rice grenade blows up, sending sticky rice everywhere within a 10 meter radius: xd  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff