Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do u think?
  good
  bad
View Results

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:57 am
Rai and Isui flew to the practice feild where Kaisy was. They landed a little bit away to watch. "Isui who doy ou think she is?" Isui growled a bit. Rai looked at him "Don't worry I won't leave you Isui your my dragon after all." He smiled as he patted Isui's fur covered head.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:36 am
"Kaisy-sama!"Arua called as she walked over to the older girl. " Are you her for the sword practice?" She smiled than noticed Rai and Isui. "Hello Rai-sama, Isui-sama"she waved at the two  

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:23 pm
Rai blushed alittle he didn't want to be noticed yet. Isui made a sort of laughing sound then pushed Rai with his tail. He was forcing Rai to go talk tot he girls. Rai looked at Arua "Hello Arua." he looked back at the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:58 pm
" how are the tow of you?"she smiled and tickled Isui under hischin and Ruy landed on Isui's head ~Yes how are you fairing to day~Ruy said in a teasing voice  

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:17 pm
[
color=violet]Isui snapped at Ruy ~Bugger off little one before I turn you into a crunchy snack.~ Rai shakes his head "Isui's not in the bests of modds today. He's mad at me for wanting to come here while he was trying to sunbathe." Rai didn't make eye contact with either of the girls.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:38 pm
Kasiy smiled, amused. 'Fireblaze, have you heard of Rai?' she thought to her dragon. Fireblaze snorted. 'Yes, he's older than you. There has been a few rumors around about him.' Fireblaze replied.

"I'm good Arua." Kasiy answered politely. She turned to Rai and swished her tail awkwardly. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Kasiy of clan Tae-Rash in the south." she said as she greeted him customary to her clan's ways by running her finger in a line across her forehead.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:14 am
Rai looked at Kasiy "Raiyoko Tasua fo the clan Altarian in the north." he said it so you could hardly hear him. He kept his eyes on the ground. Isui nudged Rai in the back with his nose ~ ~Get a grip Rai she's not going to hurt you or anyhting. She's just a girl like Arua.~ Rai looked at Isui and then to Kasiy and with a little more fire in his eyes he pereated what he said "I'm Raiyoko Tasua of the clan Altarian in the north."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:52 am
Arua giggled~he's soo cute when hes shy~ Arua thought
((seeing how we only have 3 ppl right now if you want to make another character then go ahead))  

aqua_kitty88

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:01 am
Name: Kai Duski
Age 19
Sex male
Height: 6'2
Description: User Image
Bio: n/a
Weapon: See pic
Races: Humsn
power:Fire
Position: student
~dragon~
Name: Seto
Description:User Image
Power: Fire  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:19 am
Kasiy smiled and flicked her tail. She looked to Arua. "Are you going to practice with your sword or should we go eat?" she asked jokingly. Fireblaze went and layed down by the trees nearby.  

Fire211

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:50 am
Name: Yers Trenton
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2"
Description:
User Image
Bio: Yers is Kasiy's older brother. When she was at clan Tae-Rash, he always told her that being a dragon rider was stupid, but after she left, their home was invaded by Holy. They decided Yers would be the perfect person to infiltrate the Dragon Sages. After that, it was only a matter of time before they gave him his own dark dragon. He fought their attempts to make him their spy so they cast a curse on him so that he had to do what they said. Yers was sent to the school recently, but definitely doesn't act like he use to.
Weapon: Sword, daggers, bow...same sort of stuff as Kasiy
Race: Tae-Rash (Fire lycan)
power: fire/dark
rank in army: "Spy"
Other: Yers has sort of a "split" personality thanks to the curse the Holy put on him. Some times he is his normal self, but other times he has a evil type thing going on. Also, both his hands are covered in symbols due to the curse. That's why he always wears gloves of some sort.

~Dragon~
Name: Daedus
Description:
User Image
type: fire  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:25 pm
lets practice with sword for a whole" she smiled un shealthing her swords. She smiled down at her swords. She was proud of them. She was only 5 when she sang the swords, which was rare for elves.  

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:27 pm
Name: Shintaro Nara
Height: 6'0"
Bio: Shintaro and Raiyoko go way back. Shintaro wasn't born into the Altarian clan it was more like he was adopted into it. He became fast friends with the shy Raiyoko.
Race: Unknown, brought up by the Altarian.
Position: Student
Other: Shintaro sort of has a thing for Rai and I do mean in a sort of lovey dovey thing.

Dragon~
Name: Taru
Type: Thunder  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:29 pm
((oh and forgive me if i'm alittle off. I'm a bit drunk at the moment))  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:38 pm
Rai looked around. He ahd a feeling something bad was about to happen to him. 'Isui keep an eye out. I think he's here some where." Isui nodded.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff