Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
B A N A N N E S -Questing for AFK O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llewxam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:34 pm
Nanne
I just woke up ninja Anyone feel like going to the dentist for me? I'm even too lazy to get a shower.
i have to go to the dentist as well... but i haven't made an appointment yet. and i'm also lazy to shower. thankfully i haven't done anything to merit a shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:35 pm
Nanne
Edgecrusher07
Nanne
I just woke up ninja Anyone feel like going to the dentist for me? I'm even too lazy to get a shower.
the dentist gonk

I know! sad

Lady-Mirage: I thought you were Clavi. Awwu..
hes not gona pull anything is he  

MrsLovett-Todd

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:39 pm
Llewxam
Nanne
i have to go to the dentist as well... but i haven't made an appointment yet. and i'm also lazy to shower. thankfully i haven't done anything to merit a shower.

I just woke up, I take a shower every day. Just too lazy to move. I hate dentists sweatdrop

Edge: No, nothing will be pulled. And it's a she. xp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:43 pm
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne

I just woke up, I take a shower every day. Just too lazy to move. I hate dentists sweatdrop

oh....well that good  

MrsLovett-Todd

Lady-Mirage`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:44 pm
Nanne
Edgecrusher07
Nanne
the dentist gonk

I know! sad

Lady-Mirage: I thought you were Clavi. Awwu..

nope sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:44 pm
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne

i shower everyday too. :p anyway i'll bbl.  

Llewxam

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:45 pm
Edgecrusher07
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne

oh....well that good

Yeah I hate the male one. He has big fingers gonk And my mouth is smallish.

Mirage: It's oki sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:46 pm
Nanne
Edgecrusher07
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne

oh....well that good

Yeah I hate the male one. He has big fingers gonk And my mouth is smallish.

Mirage: It's oki sweatdrop
hmmm confused  

MrsLovett-Todd

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:49 pm
Llewxam
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne

Buhbye.

Edge: neutral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:52 pm
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne

Buhbye.

neutral .....i finaly decided to scan in a drawing of mine 3nodding  

MrsLovett-Todd

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:53 pm
Edgecrusher07
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne
Llewxam
Nanne

Buhbye.

neutral .....i finaly decided to scan in a drawing of mine 3nodding

Oh yeah? Show me. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:55 pm
User Image

it me biggrin  

MrsLovett-Todd

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:55 pm
Edgecrusher07
User Image