Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Vampire or Human? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather be a Vampire or a Human?
  Vampire
  Human
View Results

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:53 pm
Clash of Vision
I'd rather be a vampire. Can you imagine a vampiric pingu? blaugh Anywho, I have an 'appreciation' for the 'curse.' I'd rather be around as long as I can to see humanity grow over time - I'd like to see civilizations come and go, and be a witness to the process that is history-to-be. I'd also like to spend my time researching history, exploring the occult, etc., etc. All that crap that one cannot really complete in such a small finite span of life. I don't really care if I must slake my thirst with the blood of mankind, or whatever, just to get by. I'd do just about anything if I could be around to simply exist. Unlike some, I quite enjoy existence and the absurdity, and don't really care for what comes from death.

You were my hero at "vampire penguin".
Add academic, non-angsty vampire to that? You're... your're... the world (or at least modern literature) needs more vampires like you!

Me, I'd probably get bored after the first hundred years. But the long life isn't the appeal for me. I'd be spending all my time trying to turn into a bat or walk across walls. Or a red mist. That'd be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:56 am
I think I'd rather be human as there (in a sence)is less pain...however If It was like a battle between two races, one human against one vamp I'd rather be vampire  

midnight mysteries

GEMOBOY1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:43 am
VAMPIRE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:26 am
Vampires Suck.
Yes they do.
Vampires suck.
How about you?

I like vampires, but I'd only be one if I could be like Bunnicula and suck the life force out of vegetables.  

Umberella

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:27 pm
Human, no contest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:46 am
Vampire...I have thing for blood...I hate the sun it causes cancer...And I really wouldn't mind living past 70...  

Aubrey of the sliver line

Hells Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:19 pm
vampire <3
love the taste of blood. Why stop know?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:52 pm
I would rather be a vampire. I like watching people (as much as I hate them) humans fasinate me as well disgust me. I would also love to see where humans are going to be in the far future and everything; see if humans kill themselves off or anything.  

Stars_Tears

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:53 pm
Umberella
Vampires Suck.
Yes they do.
Vampires suck.
How about you?

I like vampires, but I'd only be one if I could be like Bunnicula and suck the life force out of vegetables.
Well, yes they do. That's just because people aren't like water fountians, the blood does not come up in a little stream for ease of drinking.

Though that would be kinda cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:46 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
Umberella
Vampires Suck.
Yes they do.
Vampires suck.
How about you?

Well, yes they do. That's just because people aren't like water fountians, the blood does not come up in a little stream for ease of drinking.

im sure they could make it like a fountain if they wanted to. Kain does.
User Image xd  

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:45 am
TOTAL HACKER HOES!
Would you rather be a Vampire or a Human?
Vampire because well man extra strength though the immoratltiy might be a liitle bit of a b***h but there is always sepuku  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:58 pm
The main reason I've seen for wanting to be a vampire is for the immortality.
Well, since humanity will achieve immortality within my lifetime, I think I'll retain my form. No sense in giving yourself weakness when something better's just around the corner.

(If current technological trends continue, immortality should be around by about 2050. Life extension technologies will be in place long before that, starting about 2012. So no need to worry about dieing, if you can live ten or so more years.)  

DieiNoctis

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:19 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
Umberella
Vampires Suck.
Yes they do.
Vampires suck.
How about you?

Even sucking is kinda futile, unless you really make a deep wound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 pm
truethfully i would rather not be anything i mean when you think about it vampire and humans are from the same origination of demon and slayer i mean both humans and vampires break off of the slayer portion yes i know some of you may not aggree but hey think about it  

0kurohono0

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:44 am
Pssh. You people who are choosing human are missing one thing.

You could be a vampire until became unbearable, and then just kill yourself. Sunlight. Hello?

Unless these aren't the literature-found vampires we're talking.

User Image

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces