Long Distance Relationships? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:17 am
Lucky_Lips
Uhhh.......well its true. You r just attracted to him. Talking to someone online and meeting that guy in person has big difference. Dont fall for it. I think its just a waste.

lol depends on the two people bc its works for some not for others lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:44 pm
i had a long distance relationship and it lasted for a whole 6 years, crazy eh?  

This Is Faggotry

santannamoss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:50 pm
hi XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:17 pm
I don't know if my relationship with my girlfriend now would last if she or I were to move out of state where we won't be able to see eachother atleast every weekend. Although, I do have friends who, since highschool have been dating the same people and some of them had to move away, but they still manage to keep their relationship strong. I have a friend who has been goin out with his girlfriend since Jr. year, more than 4 years now, and his girlfriend goes to Texas A & M and he goes to Fresno State. So I think it is very much so possible. biggrin Although, with going out with someone and not ever meeting them in person is a different thing, I personally don't think I can do it, but all the best to those who do.  

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

Azirru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:14 pm
Lucky_Lips
Uhhh.......well its true. You r just attracted to him. Talking to someone online and meeting that guy in person has big difference. Dont fall for it. I think its just a waste.

uhhh.... i have to disagree... it's not a waste of time...

I have a question?

Once you have a relationship to someone whom you often see personally... spent time with each other and you broke up, isn't it consider just a waste of time too?

what if you go online and found true love on the net or chat or text... uhmmm... but you have this stigma that it is just a waste of time, and you just ended up breaking up, does it consider stupidity?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:15 pm
BishonenYukio
i had a long distance relationship and it lasted for a whole 6 years, crazy eh?

yezh
but it's great!

(darn you time lags!)  

Azirru

FragileRose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:27 pm

My sister is having a long distance relationship. o-o
For almost 1year & 3 months.
They actually met each other on the internet..
And i thought they had never met in real life before..
but it seems my sister never told me and she met him once. D:<
My sister is in Perth and his in.. i think it's Melbourne.. I don't know..
Somewhere on the other side of Australia.
I thought it would never last but it did actually. xDD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:52 am
you got to always think positive if its really love than ye ait will work  

Kuroi Kohhi

X.xStrawberrybabeX.x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:02 pm
THAT IS SOOOO SADDDDD hope you feel better ....

well i try long distance realationships AND IT DOES NOT WORK OUT!! its either one of them that will cheat on the other becaz of no phsical contact!! i just dont understand alll the movie stars who SEEMS to be going on long distance....MAYBE... there are making out with some other person behind their back... that sounds more like a movie starrrr  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:07 pm
Kuroi Kohhi
Lucky_Lips

lol depends on the two people bc its works for some not for others lol

Huh??
we already knew each other before he had to leave! Dx
*confused*

Jelai

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:11 pm
xxbabyxo
THAT IS SOOOO SADDDDD hope you feel better ....

well i try long distance realationships AND IT DOES NOT WORK OUT!! its either one of them that will cheat on the other becaz of no phsical contact!! i just dont understand alll the movie stars who SEEMS to be going on long distance....MAYBE... there are making out with some other person behind their back... that sounds more like a movie starrrr

Actually, he isn't really moving to China at all.
He just got homeschooled. >O
He made up that China excuse so that he could get homeschooled. >>;
pfft.
Well last month, we talked on the phone together. That's the first time we talked to each other on the phone. After that, he said that he'd call me and ask for my AIM screenname so that we could talk online.

He never did call back.
I reminded him once, and he still hasn't called back since then. =/
I've waited 2 weeks to see if he would remember and call back, but now...I guess I'll have to remind him again. =/

I understand that he's really busy traning for his martial arts, but gosh...probably too busy as to forget his own promises. >>;
stressed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:14 pm
It will work out if you guys feel strongly enough for one another.
And in a realationship no-one cheats, if him/her cheats then that means the one who cheats doesn't care enough about the wife/husband (or what ever status their realationship is).
If you guys love each other enough its worth the wait, to be together and hold each other again 3nodding

Aww, this lovey-dovey stuff makes me want to fall in love XD :XP:

H!kari

PinayFlipMode

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:22 am
um.... i have a friend that worked out a long d. relation ship...

they're mega tough though....

i used to have one emo
it didnt work out....
crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:11 am
I thought long-distance relationships would work for me since I never liked dating the locals.
I'm tired of getting heartbroken from someone over at some side of the world. Tired of crying over someone who might not even be real.

Two guys that I had long-distance relationship with were stupid jerks who didn't care if they hurt other people's feelings. They don't care if they treat me nicely or like a b*****d.

Sometimes, I'd cry at night, just thinking why did I ever let myself do it.

I just realized it's stupid and will NEVER ever work out. Even if I hope and hope and hope. It will never work out.

[B E R R Y]

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:44 am
Cpn. Peri Panda
I thought long-distance relationships would work for me since I never liked dating the locals.
I'm tired of getting heartbroken from someone over at some side of the world. Tired of crying over someone who might not even be real.

Two guys that I had long-distance relationship with were stupid jerks who didn't care if they hurt other people's feelings. They don't care if they treat me nicely or like a b*****d.

Sometimes, I'd cry at night, just thinking why did I ever let myself do it.

I just realized it's stupid and will NEVER ever work out. Even if I hope and hope and hope. It will never work out.

yea but not all us guys are stupid jerks and alot of us can say the same for u girls  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff