Is there a star you are not fond of? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost4everx7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:49 am
I'll have to go with BoA...
Sorry if you're one of her hugenormous fans but...
Her voice gives me the worst headaches and it feels like my ears are gonna bleed to death (literally) OR like my head is about to explode into a million pieces without dying.... o__O
and I don't know why but I just don't like her, appart from the singing....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:56 am
Matsuo-chan
Why soo many ANTI-BoA?
I love BoA~! I am here to defend her 6(^_-)-0.
Err the reason why she "exagerattes" is because she
put's alot of effort when she sings! Also, BoA sing's well in my opinion.

BoA is also VERY GOOD AT DANCING!!!
Also, she can dance and sing at the same time!!!

I am not fond of Jessica H.O..
That bish is such a ho.

I've seen some of her performances and I seriously thinks that she lip-syncs sometimes! (sorry but it's true)  

Lost4everx7

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:23 am
hmmm. . that makes me feel better that i am not the onlu one who think this way. . never knew there was so many anti-BoAs out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:45 pm
Lost4everx7
Matsuo-chan
Why soo many ANTI-BoA?

That bish is such a ho.

I've seen some of her performances and I seriously thinks that she lip-syncs sometimes! (sorry but it's true)

Well the lip-synching part is sort of obvious.. She does a bunch of dance routines to her songs. A lot of singers do that, even the most popular ones.. rolleyes  

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:19 pm
i don't like tim that much because he seems a bit cocky ... but he's a good singer nonetheless  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:29 pm
rhapsodess
Lost4everx7
Matsuo-chan
Why soo many ANTI-BoA?

That bish is such a ho.

Well the lip-synching part is sort of obvious.. She does a bunch of dance routines to her songs. A lot of singers do that, even the most popular ones.. rolleyes

SE7EN doesn't... or maybe I'm just too used to SE7EN's Anti-Lip Syncing... but anyways... she COULD just actually sing and dance even if it doesn't sound perfect right?  

Lost4everx7

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:20 pm
Lost4everx7
rhapsodess
Lost4everx7
Matsuo-chan
Why soo many ANTI-BoA?

That bish is such a ho.

SE7EN doesn't... or maybe I'm just too used to SE7EN's Anti-Lip Syncing... but anyways... she COULD just actually sing and dance even if it doesn't sound perfect right?

I know Se7en doesn't lip-synch, he was trained to sing live very well, and he believes that in when he does a performance, he likes doing a full live performance, he's not against it at all. I think that's very cool of him, but it's VERY tiring to dance and sing at the same time. Have you ever seen BoA's 'Over the Top' performance? That was live. Hand microphone, non-stop dancing, and being sick at the same time.. She fainted right after she had finished. ..BoA doesn't work alone or has a choice to do live or not, she has people to manage how she's going to do a performance. She can do the live act, but I don't know her "people". All I just said to you before is that lip-synching isn't a big deal, and it's obvious to the fact that BoA lip-synchs a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:12 am
rhapsodess
Lost4everx7
rhapsodess
Lost4everx7
Matsuo-chan
Why soo many ANTI-BoA?

That bish is such a ho.

I know Se7en doesn't lip-synch, he was trained to sing live very well, and he believes that in when he does a performance, he likes doing a full live performance, he's not against it at all. I think that's very cool of him, but it's VERY tiring to dance and sing at the same time. Have you ever seen BoA's 'Over the Top' performance? That was live. Hand microphone, non-stop dancing, and being sick at the same time.. She fainted right after she had finished. ..BoA doesn't work alone or has a choice to do live or not, she has people to manage how she's going to do a performance. She can do the live act, but I don't know her "people". All I just said to you before is that lip-synching isn't a big deal, and it's obvious to the fact that BoA lip-synchs a lot.

whoa. . i have no problem with people who lip-sync.. if i was a singer i would probably do the same thing if i had to dance a lot!!  

[schizophrenic]

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:13 pm
i dont like lee hyolee X__X she's annoying and she gives off this "i think im hot stuff" vibe because she thinks she is haha but yeaaah cant stand her voice and i cant stand her ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:55 pm
i cant stand lee hyolee i dont like her songs and she's just kind of annoying ^^;;  

Samsoonie

lexyanimeluxury

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:51 pm
Super Junior dont get me i dont hate tehm its just that its sooooo many people in that group n their songs are eh ok i only like one song n that is kry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:58 pm
Teh Eve
[schizophrenic]
hmmm. .. wow. . i guess i will be the first one to say that i do not like some stars. . but the one that i dislike the most will have to be BoA. . sorree BoA fans out there. . i know there is alot. . but i just do not like how she sings. . her voice just drills into my head and gives me a headache. . .interesting right?? also none of her songs appeal to me and she over exagerrates when she sings i think. . . i do not know why she is so famous. . oh well. . thats all. . the end. . .
3nodding I'm afraid I will have to agree, I can't listen to her sing in korean.

I find her voice easier to tolerate in Japanese. However I only listen to one song sung by her, and it is a duo with Koda Kumi <333

Maybe that is one of the reasons why she is doing more stuff in Japanese and less stuff in Korean.  

the_haunted_boy

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:51 pm
the_haunted_boy
Teh Eve
[schizophrenic]
hmmm. .. wow. . i guess i will be the first one to say that i do not like some stars. . but the one that i dislike the most will have to be BoA. . sorree BoA fans out there. . i know there is alot. . but i just do not like how she sings. . her voice just drills into my head and gives me a headache. . .interesting right?? also none of her songs appeal to me and she over exaggerates when she sings i think. . . i do not know why she is so famous. . oh well. . thats all. . the end. . .
3nodding I'm afraid I will have to agree, I can't listen to her sing in korean.

I find her voice easier to tolerate in Japanese. However I only listen to one song sung by her, and it is a duo with Koda Kumi <333

Maybe that is one of the reasons why she is doing more stuff in Japanese and less stuff in Korean.

yea maybe. . i do not really like her japanese songs either. .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:35 am

~*~*~*~

BoA doesn't lip-sync most of the time in Japan.
Japan has this strict "lip-syncing = no talent" thing.
IN Korea BoA USED TO lip-sync a lot,
and it's not only BoA who lip-syncs in Korea.
A majority of Korean artist lip-sync.

Also, if you watch BoA's recent Korean performances
like in Hollywood Bowl 2007 where she performed
4 songs live and in her Korea Open Comeback Concert
where she performed 2 songs live and also dancing and singing live.

BoA - Hollywood Bowl 2007

BoA - Open Concert

~*~*~*~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chii Mademoiselle

The Lights of Seoul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:19 am
I don't really like Hyori because of her voice, the genre of her songs and the style, and the way she dresses... I dunno I just don't like her... sweatdrop

Teh Eve

Is there a korean star that you are not fond of?

If you do please state WHY

<3 This thread is only made out of my curiosity, not to cause drama. <3 Please respect everyones opinions.

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff