Kinoshita
  Misato (Nana's Sister)
  Misato (Mai)
  Shion
  Ginpei
View Results

Popoyuanbro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:52 pm
I actually kinda like Takumi, mainly because he's a good musician and he's reliable as the TRAPNEST leader. I don't mind him being stuck-up about his skills since I don't think there's anything wrong with that... whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
I.....hate.....TAKUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are many things that I would like to say about him (personally, I don't care if he ends up changing or anything...he's still a ...well...I won't say it...) ....and they're probably not good for this thread, so I won't.
I don't like him...and I really don't think he's that hot/cute or anything.
He wears the long hair badly...
and he treats Nana (Hachi) like s**t!!!! I mean, personally, I don't know why Hachi ever liked him... crying ...

Personally, I like Nobu! ^_^ He's sweet and caring, and he truly cares about Nana K!!!! Takumi...well...he just seems like he wants to get in bed whenever he can... stare ...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Sorry, but personally, I do noooooooot like him...other things about him bother me, too...like how he talks about certain things... stare

HachiWearsAHalo

Sir Hamilton

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:17 pm
Am I the only one who ******** realises that he rapes Hachi twice?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Sir Hamilton
Some people don't consider it rape for some odd reason. The first time was definitely rape.  

The Pinkmonkey

Sir Hamilton

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:44 pm
The Pinkmonkey
Sir Hamilton
Some people don't consider it rape for some odd reason. The first time was definitely rape.

Hachi said it herself after it was done that he raped her why don't people consider this rape................? (WTF? people here are crazy!)

I know Takumi is an a*****e and thats how he is, I accept it, but does everyone here find it okay for Takumi to rape Hachi and continue going on with him in the relationship? There's a difference between an a*****e and a rapist.

It bothers me so much. If Takumi was real and I knew what he was doing to Hachi I would probably find a way to murder his a** D:<
(I have a feeling Nana would do the same as me if she knew.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:53 pm
i like all the characters of nana.
everyone has their good and bad sides, no one's perfect. besides. nothing's wrong with takumi. in the end, he knew what he had to do when hachi was pregnant. he was willing to take responsibility for it.
and for the ppl that hate shouji. he's not that bad. nana had faults too. she didn't treasure him as much as she should've have. relationships can go astray easily. i would've done the same thing.
heart  

x_xmirror-illusions

Tetsuya Saki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:17 pm
Sir Hamilton
The Pinkmonkey
Sir Hamilton

Hachi said it herself after it was done that he raped her why don't people consider this rape................? (WTF? people here are crazy!)

I know Takumi is an a*****e and thats how he is, I accept it, but does everyone here find it okay for Takumi to rape Hachi and continue going on with him in the relationship? There's a difference between an a*****e and a rapist.

It bothers me so much. If Takumi was real and I knew what he was doing to Hachi I would probably find a way to murder his a** D:<
(I have a feeling Nana would do the same as me if she knew.)
I think that Takumi just wanted to play cool to get into Hachi's pants, you know? He was an all-out womanizer that wanted things his way. And I feel the same way of thinking that if he was a real person, I'd kill him myself. So what if he's not perfect? I think he's a arrogant, selfish, relentless, and demented beast of a man.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:25 pm
Is it completely awful of me to like Takumi still?

Not the way he treats Hachi, but I think I could see being with someone like him.

He's terribly practical about things, and I would like being with someone where I know we won't kill each other with attention.

Aceana V

Quotable Autobiographer

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:56 pm
I hate Takumi and Shoji.... I guess I just hate people who hurt my little Hachiko.....  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:43 am
i have to say Shouji because he's a dirty cheater. i hate cheaters scream  

hoshikogen

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

Maleia47

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:58 am
Takumi = Jerkface

I don't like Nobu either. He didn't fight for Hachi. I want Shouji to come back...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:10 am
I'm like five chapters away from being finished. I'm saving them though. Once it's over it's over. And I'm scared to see how it ends. Anyone want to tell me what happens?  

Maleia47

Thak

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:16 pm
Maleia47
I'm like five chapters away from being finished. I'm saving them though. Once it's over it's over. And I'm scared to see how it ends. Anyone want to tell me what happens?

Nana isn't finished yet, so no one (except the author herself) knows how its gonna end.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:27 am
x_xmirror-illusions
i like all the characters of nana.
everyone has their good and bad sides, no one's perfect. besides. nothing's wrong with takumi. in the end, he knew what he had to do when hachi was pregnant. he was willing to take responsibility for it.
and for the ppl that hate shouji. he's not that bad. nana had faults too. she didn't treasure him as much as she should've have. relationships can go astray easily. i would've done the same thing.
heart

Mm, I agree. Everyone's personality makes the story what it is, buttt...I used to think that Takumi was an okay guy when he decided to take Hachi in and take care of the baby..but..I was thinking about it and what if somehow news of Takumi getting Hachi pregnant got out? He took her in, yes, but he basically decided to marry Hachi for the sake of Trapnest. I mean, if word got out that Trapnest's leader got a girl pregnant, it'd make big news and make his fangirls flip. Bad image. -_- Takumi didn't want that. It's good that he cares so much about Trapnest, but I mean the way he handles things is bad. And I HATE how he cheats on Hachi. Poor girl..I know if Nobu could have held responsibility and could afford taking care of a kid, Hachi would have stayed with him..but she didn't want to jeopardize his career. He would have quit pursuing BLAST and she didn't want that. Poor girl.

tapioca d e l i g h t

Yarru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:28 am
Wooooow. This is old.

I saw this and I thought to myself it's funny how feelings change, even over manga characters. Amazingly enough...I'm actually really fond of Takumi these days. He still irks me a bit in some areas but I've grown attached to him and even admire him in some ways. How very strange but I guess understandable. It's been two years and me and Takumi have both matured a little since this post started~

Also to all the arguments about hating Takumi for what he does to Hachikou~ I'd like to make point, Hachi accepts all these things about Takumi. The whole rape thing...Hachi was over-dramatizing to herself the situation. She didn't want it but it wasn't completely forced. She could have screamed out, lashed out at Takumi and she didn't. Hell, if she yelled Takumi would have stopped quickly, no need to cause a scandal! The cheating, the lying, she accepts it all in her own way and is content with it. Which leaves me content with it. If that makes sense to anyone.

Anyhow. Now I hate the director. Narita must dieeee. -I half kid-
He's really a nincompoop though..
Speaking of which, changed the poll up =]  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out