Submit

have one?
  aye. (did i spell thay right???)
  nay
View Results

celtic_faerie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:43 pm
Deadside Dreams
I wear a simple large, black duster. I hate all the cyber goth s**t you can get at HotTopic.

My coat is simple, roomy, warm, and it has very large pockets. Makes it very easy to steal s**t, which I do very often, and it has a detachable fleece lining for when it gets really cold.

I ordered it from Austrailia out of a catalogue. It was a little pricy at $200, but I feel it was well worth it. It's heave oilskin, so it's very durable and waterproof.

before i moved, i used to steal my ex-bf's duster. the only problem is he's 6'3" and i'm 5'4"^^and if i wear shorts or a skirt, it looks like i'm not wearing anything underneath it^^he likes to keep moist towellettes in his pockets^^so we had this joke, cuz i always had a bunch of rubber bands: we could make make-shift condoms out of his moist towellettes and my rubber bands, and we wouldn't have to worry about the lube^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:30 pm
I walked into this resturaunt with mine on the other day and this lady started cussing at me or something in some Oriental sounding language....I WAS JUST GOING TO GET SOME COFEE LADY! GEEZ! rolleyes So...I figured out she was yelling at me and drawing more attention than usual so I left and went to another shop.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

HardcoreHardon

Hardcore Hellhound

14,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:47 am
nope sorry don't have one  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:58 pm
when i go get my new pair of combat boots from the army surplus, im also picking up a black military-issue trenchcoat ^_^

man, my old combat boots fell apart! the soles FELL OFF!  

korinna555

fantasma_mirth

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:04 pm
I had a black duster, but I kinda ruined if this October. I think treachcoats are overdone, you can just buy one and wear it with a black shirt to become an instant goth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:39 pm
Airwren
Hmm.... I have a hooded wool peacoat. Not very goth though it is black... I was going for warm. Trench coats just dont do anything for me. xp

Amen.  

Threl Kaar

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:05 pm
i found a nice long coat. it isnt a trench coat, though i saw this guy at my school with one(about a year before i delved into the goth scene and music and lifestyle...i was stil listening almost exclusively to punk back then save for a few bauhaus songs and some death and thrash/speed metal. tis was the nicest trenchcoat i've ever seen. intentionally made to look like patchwork..like zombie flesh or something, but all black. it was all these chunks of jet black leather sewn together for this smooth-yet rough look.

as is, i'm getting this from the local sword shoppe
The Anime Duster
this is about 145 dollars canadian. i need boots first and found a nice 100 dollar pair at the local rock shop from doc martens
or perhaps this
The Nehru Special Edition
the problem is its about 190 bucks for this one, but i have to order it online since they never carry them in store.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:33 am
korinna555
when i go get my new pair of combat boots from the army surplus, im also picking up a black military-issue trenchcoat ^_^

man, my old combat boots fell apart! the soles FELL OFF!

mi8ltary issued trench coat?!  

Hunter of the Dammed

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:34 am
DR490N
i found a nice long coat. it isnt a trench coat, though i saw this guy at my school with one(about a year before i delved into the goth scene and music and lifestyle...i was stil listening almost exclusively to punk back then save for a few bauhaus songs and some death and thrash/speed metal. tis was the nicest trenchcoat i've ever seen. intentionally made to look like patchwork..like zombie flesh or something, but all black. it was all these chunks of jet black leather sewn together for this smooth-yet rough look.

as is, i'm getting this from the local sword shoppe
The Anime Duster
this is about 145 dollars canadian. i need boots first and found a nice 100 dollar pair at the local rock shop from doc martens
or perhaps this
The Nehru Special Edition
the problem is its about 190 bucks for this one, but i have to order it online since they never carry them in store.

the ainme duster is cool and cheaper!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:24 am
Can't wear trench coats.

I'd like to wear one at school but I can't since Columbine Incident happened.

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:31 am
I just bought the most fabulous trench coat online...it almost touches the floor and has corsetting all around the waist. I absoulutely love it, and it's so funny when people walk around me when I'm wearing it. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:22 pm
I want a trench coat, I think they are cool...  

chickajasmine

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:24 pm
fantasma_mirth
I had a black duster, but I kinda ruined if this October. I think treachcoats are overdone, you can just buy one and wear it with a black shirt to become an instant goth.

neutral Well really any kind of goth-related article of clothing can be "instant" - genuinity is just dependent on your persona.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:25 pm
my dad has one...i don't know what it looks like though cause they won't show me...those meanies...T-T;;  

[xluvbugx]

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:42 am
A long, long time ago, I would have been like, "Bleh!" But I wore an old trench coat that I'd had for a long time now, and I actually liked it. Dorky, but I kinda felt mysterious - like a mage, haha. (I've been reading too much Dresden Files.)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff