Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[OTP, anyone?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite yaoi coupling to share with us?
  Of course!
  NO, mine!!
  I love ALL yaoi pairings!
View Results

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:42 pm
D.Gray-man is a fantastic manga! I find the pairing of Allen/Kanda unbelievably hot! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:25 pm
Dunno if anyones put this up but my OTP is:

Matt/Mello from Deathnote ninja  

NinjaFodder

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:41 pm
DemonAlchemist
XD I LOVE Ritsuka and Soubi... I totally adore Soubi <3 He's such a masochist and a stalker, it's cute, muahaha ^o^ The only other pairing I would like in Loveless (involving Soubi or Ritsuka) is Kio/Soubi... Just because I feel really sorry for poor Kio, who's obsessed with Soubi, but has totally unrequited love >>;;
I love Kio as himself. ^^ He's love. Totally.

The problem with their relationship (by whom I mean Ritsuka and Soubi) is that everyone seems to see Ritsuka as the possible "uke", which is NOT true. Soubi is, in fact, the one that craves domination in his life. Hell, his own TEACHER forced him to take such a role as the submissive one. He was taught all his life to be the one controlled, and not the one controlling.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:09 pm
I've watched so many Animes and read so many manga's that im one of those people who has an OTP for each series ^_^ Here are a few of mine:

RoyxEd (FMA)
YusukexKuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)
SetoxJonouchi (Yu Gi Oh)
IchigoxRenji (Bleach)
ZoroxSanji (One Piece)
SasukexNaruto (Naruto)
DeexRyo (FAKE)
WolfwoodxVash (Trigun)
YukixShuichi (Gravitiation)
SoubixRitsuka (Loveless)
MiraxHis uncle (Sorry I forgot his name) (Papa to kiss in the dark)

I heart them all ^_^

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Roy_Mustang_Lover69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Wow I have way too many but I think the one I'm MOST obsessed with right now is SoraXRiku and RoxasXAxel OMG I die every time I see that pairing whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:48 pm
Hoorah for KH yaoi ^_______^
I think his uncle's name was Kyousuke, but I'm not so sure X_x I agree with most of those pairings, Jade. <33

True, Soubi does crave dominance being the masochist he is, but ultimately dominance was what messed him up the most. He was a total machine when he was Seimei's fighter... and after all, the fighter/sacrafice pairings are ironically a play on the seme uke aspect anyway, if anyone's noticed. The sacrafice 'recieves' damage, while the fighter 'attacks'. ^^;; Also, the reason I find Soubi/Ritsuka so refreshing is because Soubi needs to know dominance, and learn that the world is humane and tameable. Ritsuka satisfies both his need to be controlled and protected, and that's a major reason why Soubi has feelings for him. It's his chance to live more freely.
<333!

DemonAlchem1st

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:39 am
Aaagh, I think I have an OPT for almost everything I watch/read XD

Dn Angel:

SatoxDaisuke - Yu ever get that thing where you watch something, and you see two characters and you just instantly know its going to be your favorite pairing? Thats pretty much how this happened XD Plus its just unbelievably cute (and can alternately have AWSOME angst. I've read some really well writtten fanfiction based on this pairing)

Evangelion:

ShinjixKaworu - The angst breaks my heart ;_; I'll always love Kaworu and Shinji

Fruits Basket:

YukixHaru - There's just something really sweet about YukiHaru that makes me get all warm and fuzzy...

Gravitation:

This is tricky. I cant decide between ShuichixHiro, ShuichixRyuchi and RyuchixK >.> They kinda tie for the OTP place at the moment XP

Host Club:

Another tricky pne >.> Caught between Hitachiincest and KaoruxKyouya XP

Infinite Ryvius:

IkumixStien - Eh, I dont know if ANYONE knows about this Aside from Ryoga-chan and I >.> so I wont bother explaining *lazy*

Death Note:

LxMatsuda - Because it would be just so adorable heart

Whoah. Thats a LOT of OTP's O__o;;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:27 am
Yofiel
Yu ever get that thing where you watch something, and you see two characters and you just instantly know its going to be your favorite pairing?
Hello, Axel and Roxas.. xd well. Favorite pairing in KH anyway.  

Skizzors
Crew

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:55 am
NinjaFodder
Dunno if anyones put this up but my OTP is:

Matt/Mello from Deathnote ninja

I would have to agree with you!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:52 pm
DemonAlchemist

True, Soubi does crave dominance being the masochist he is, but ultimately dominance was what messed him up the most. He was a total machine when he was Seimei's fighter... and after all, the fighter/sacrafice pairings are ironically a play on the seme uke aspect anyway, if anyone's noticed. The sacrafice 'recieves' damage, while the fighter 'attacks'. ^^;; Also, the reason I find Soubi/Ritsuka so refreshing is because Soubi needs to know dominance, and learn that the world is humane and tameable. Ritsuka satisfies both his need to be controlled and protected, and that's a major reason why Soubi has feelings for him. It's his chance to live more freely.
<333!

This post made me happy. <3  

Pax et lux

C a s s i a___x x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:29 pm
This is hard. KuroXFai is awesome beyond belief. whee So cute. And Hitachiincest is the bomb, it's cute, it's fluffy and whenever I see them I just want to squeal.

But my OTP would have to be AkuRoku. It's so adorable, it's kind of logical and whenever I see them together and it's like, everything in life is good. It was just a pairing I latched on to.....and decided to never let go of.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:48 am
I live to please, .[Idee Fixe]. xDD

YES, another Kurofai fan, joygasm <333 Hitachiincest is awesomely fluffy, as well as AkuRoku. It's nice to see people agree with a lot of the same pairings I do. ^__________________^

DemonAlchem1st

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:25 am
Totally. There should be more Kurogane/Fai fans. They are such a beautiful, angsty couple!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:57 pm
OMG, i have like tons of OTPs but one of the best is jonouchi(joey) and seto kaiba. i don't know why i just love them being together and i'm pretty sure other people see that too xp also another one is ed and roy. i don't need to explain that one do i? xd i also really like L and yagami(light) too heart  

dirphenomenon

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:08 am
My goodness leechom_luver... I adore your Toshiya banner.

<3

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces