Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good roleplay topic?
  Yes
  No
View Results

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:35 pm
Kira just shrugged. "Hey Tsunade-sama said it first not me." The girl puts her arms behind her head. "But you do look like him." 'Almost identical, i'd say,' she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:35 pm
The blond laughed, and he looked insane. "No, you got it all wrong." He grinned at Kira and then turned his attention back to Tsunade. "Remember me? I'm a member of Akatsuki." The blond eyed Tsunade with much intensity.  

forgotten_ninja

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:37 pm
"Also known as Arashi Kazama, or the Yondaime of the Leaf." Tsunade replied with great certainty. "I knew it...I should've known that you are still alive." A look of depression passed through her eyes in a split of a second, then it was gone.

"I see that you are back to the way you are...again." Tsunade chuckled. "Old habits die hard don't they? you can't change the way you are, not even after so much devotion as to sacrifice yourself for the sake of the village."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:08 pm
Kira was starting to get confused. "I think I'll just be going now. OKay?" She stood up to leave and headed towards the door. 'I need to get back to Gaara anyway... He's a wreck with out me around,' she thought.  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:16 pm
"wait!" Tsunade yelled out. "Don't leave me with...ahem...I mean, I really need to see Garra to furthur discuss the ... issue. Mind if I go with you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:34 pm
Kira just shrugs. "Sure but it's going to be a long journey so you might want to pack something," said Kira as she opened the door.  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:56 pm
"No worries." Tsunade answered frantically, desparet to get away from the odd man. "I had my suitcase ready, just in case..." Just in case this could happen, she chuckled without much humor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:36 pm
Kira shrugs and opens the door. "Then come on. Can't waist time. I've got to get back to Gaara-kun." She then walked out the door with little expression on her face.  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:20 pm
"Where do you think you're going?" Ayame was leaning against the wall, her short swords tightly in her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:26 pm
Kira just shrugs. "What do you want?"  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:57 pm
"Tsunade-sama, you are being irresponsible again." Ayame rolled her eyes, the looked at Kira. "No, I don't want anything from you." Ayame is now getting annoyed by Kira's attitude. "All I'm saying is that, Gaara was just arrested, so you'd better go visit him in PRISON, by the sand village. As you know, the relation between Konoha and the Sand isn't all that great, and now the people hated him for having any contact at ALL with Konoha."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:44 pm
Kira gets in Ayame's face. "It's Gaara-sama to you, you little brat and for your information he's the Kazekage of the sand village and I highly doubt he's in jail. As for Suna and konoha the peace treaty was fixed a long time ago. We're still at peace. Also you need to learn to respect your elders." Kira glared at the girl then took off at a run for Suna.  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:08 am
"how pathetic," Ayame sighed, "if only she know...well, better for her to find out herself." Tonight's mission is finally over and all was successful. "Gaara," ayame chuckled, then turned and speed off to the direction where 'they' held Gaara.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:30 pm
Kira raced through the forest. 'Something isn't right here,' she thought as she stopped. Suna wouldn't dare arrest their Kazekage. 'What the hell is this?' Looking back towards Konoha Kira glared and headed back to the village. She was going to get to the bottom of this.  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Ayame arrived at the appointed place to meet the strange blonde. "Are you sure Gaara's arrested?" ayame asked.

"yes, as a member of Akatsuki, I promise you that Gaara's in there. He pointed at a dark building behind him.

Ayame walked inside the dark building, fully aware of even the slightest movements in the dark where she couldn't see. 'there he is!' ayame drew up a deep breath, then silently moved toward the dark figure behind iron bars.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff