Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era of Princesses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:42 am
"Whats France?" Kiki asked hoping not to sound stupid she had only recently emerged from the ocean she had never surfaced before her palace was strict about that they tought her nothing of the lland or it's people.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:04 am
Hally Hyuuga
"Whats France?" Kiki asked hoping not to sound stupid she had only recently emerged from the ocean she had never surfaced before her palace was strict about that they tought her nothing of the lland or it's people.
" You never heard about France?" questioned Iva. " Oh heh heh. Sorry. It's a place. Somewhere around the world. Saddly though, I feel asleep in class when they were teaching us about France..." replied Iva with fake anime tears.  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:58 am
Airstar
Hally Hyuuga
" You never heard about France?" questioned Iva. " Oh heh heh. Sorry. It's a place. Somewhere around the world. Saddly though, I feel asleep in class when they were teaching us about France..." replied Iva with fake anime tears.
"No my palace kept me isolated this is the first time i have ever even surfaced the water."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:14 pm
Hally Hyuuga
Airstar
Hally Hyuuga
"No my palace kept me isolated this is the first time i have ever even surfaced the water."
" Ohhhhh."  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:05 pm
Airstar
Hally Hyuuga
Airstar
Hally Hyuuga
" Ohhhhh."
She smiled."they were very strict but now it's destroyed so" She looked down sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:15 pm
Hally Hyuuga
Airstar
Hally Hyuuga
Airstar
Hally Hyuuga
" Ohhhhh."
She smiled."they were very strict but now it's destroyed so" She looked down sad.
" Aww....I'm sorry." replied Iva as she patted Ami on the back softly. " Don't worry, we'll get thosewater demons back!"

((Question!! Is Iva's kingdom not destroyed yet? 'Cause you know Luchia's kingdom wasn't. ))

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Shihoka sighed again as she looked at the girls."I hope someday...someday I will be free...running...swimming...I wish..."Shihoka's eyes filled with tears but then disappeared as the door opened.

"Shihoka?Is everything alright?"Shreane asked holding a book.

"I'm fine...just...tired that's all."Shihoka said smiling.Shreane smilled back and sat down.Shihoka looked puzzled as the Scarlet Pearl Princess opened the book and pointed to a picture.

"Take a look Shihoka..."Shreane pointed at a familiar looking picture."What is that person?"She asked."That is the Legendary Rainbow Pearl Princess."

"Really?I didn't know she existed."Shihoka looked in awe."She does.Someday she'll come and everything will be back together...I'm sure..."Shreane smilled.

"...Will I be able to move again too?"Shreane didn't know what to say but then suddenly."Yes...I'm sure.she smilled.

"Then we'll find her!Someday we will!"Shihoka said excited."Well first you need rest..."Shreane said turning off the light as she walked to the door.

"Goodnight Shreane..."Shihoka said as she slowly closed her eyes but when Shreane walked out,her eyes were wide open,hoping to catch a glimspe of the girls once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:20 pm
Ami looked at Iva. "It's okay i know we will."  

Melody of the Heart

youtaite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:25 pm
[[No... Sorry, but i'm not Amy, I'm Kirsten, but I made a forum available to everyone i changed the pictures amy told me too, and it's up and Running, It's in my sig so here is the link yo MY prof. Clicky Amy said Bye!]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:01 am
Guin looked up. She swam faster as she neared the surface. "I wonder where the other Princesses are?!"  

Guinevere the beauty

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:57 am
Anime Queen21
[[No... Sorry, but i'm not Amy, I'm Kirsten, but I made a forum available to everyone i changed the pictures amy told me too, and it's up and Running, It's in my sig so here is the link yo MY prof. Clicky Amy said Bye!]]
((Oh yeah, Amy did tell me that she was gonna quit gaia and than her friend was going to replace her. So, hey Kirsten! I'm Karen! ^_^ P.s, tell Amy I said bye!))

Back to the rp...
@ Hally Hyuuga-

" Yup! So, let's go! You coming Keiko?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:34 am
Guin had reached the surface. I wonder where everyone will be??!  

Guinevere the beauty

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:48 pm
Shreane was sitting in her grand living room,sipping on a cup of warm tea.She was reading a magazine about the latest things going around in her area.Agnia came up to her.

"Did you notice anything awkward?"she asked Shreane.

Shreane then put her teacup down on the table"Not at all.Why?"

Agnia then became agitated."The fact that there are some mermaid princesses around here!"

Shreane then looked at her."Princesses?"She sighed."Do you not understand Agnia?"

Agnia then looked at her confusingly."The only important princesses are of the seven seas that currently exist in this world."

"Don't you degrade yourself,Shreane!You are important just like them!"

"Agnia...I know you are making me feel better but let me tell you something..."She began."I was born wrong...I don't know why or how to put it.My mother was one of the Pink Pearl ancestors.They could not understand why my tail was red as scarlet."

"My mother said I was special as I held a pearl of beautiful scarlet that was bestowed on me when I was born.She tried and cared for me as much as possible.But I knew it.I wasn't meant to be born."

"Then when I was ten,I had another sister who was the heir of the Pink Pearl.If I could remember...her name was Iva.She was...so innocent at first but I could tell by her eyes she would grow stronger than me."

"Then...that day started...the kingdom was under attack.Our mother died and the Pink Pearl was bestowed early on my little sister.But they were rushing to get us.I was so confused...everyone was relying on me.I didn't know what to do...I gave my sister to the residents of the kingdom and told them to take refuge...but she was only four.And when the time was right,to come back here and rebuild."

"As the kingdom went down...I never looked back.I was in shame and agony...how could I abandon my little sister?How could I abandon the kingdom I was born into?Then I came across many mermaids from the same kingdom area with the same tail I had.We then came across the hidden sea,hence the name 'Ancient Sea'.I didn't want to abandon those...so then we build the kingdom...and I was called the Scarlet Pearl Princess."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:03 pm
"Lert us leave" Ami smiled.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:14 pm
Hally Hyuuga
"Lert us leave" Ami smiled.
"Right!" replied Iva.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff