Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Girls, ever get randomly harrassed by creepy people? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been accosted by a creep on the street?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:47 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
it just happened in florida. i almost got frikken raped!!!! ok, so my mom was in the hot tub, and i was leaning on the side of the pool so wouldn't get my hair wet. (not that i have much to get wet, but i just dont like going to bed with wet hair. rolleyes ) anyways, i was talkin to her, n all of the sudden this guy walks onto the patio around the pool. he looks at the pool, walks over to the vending machine and looks at it like, 'whoa. it glows.' then he would walk beck over to the pool and walk back to the vending machine. he did it like, 5 times. then he walked a lil closer to the pool(opposite side from me) and starts sayin stuff to me. he was like, 'hey. how are you. mumblemumblemumblemumble' and then he was like, 'so.... can i do that? is that ok with you?" and i was just like whoa! hold your ponies there buddy! and then he keeps saying stuff that is so perverted and keeps walking around the pool closer to me. of course, my mom being the best mom in the world, doesn't even realize whats going on until he gets... close enough. so she says to me, kinda under her breath but loud enough for him to hear, "olivia, i think its time to get out now." and i was just like thankyou!!!!! you are amazing!!!! but i didn't want to get out because i was wearing a bikini, n, you know. rolleyes so then he was all like, "fine! go ahead! leave!" and he was gettin all mad n stuff n it was really scary. n then this lady n her three kids come down to the pool and he was like "OH, great! just great!" then he started to walk out of the patio and when he walkeed next to her he said something so gross and perverted and stupid and scary. and it was reeally scary. but, you know. since the night was going so well so far(the fire alarm went off and scared the s**t out of me) our toilet had to break and we had to get a new room to pee in. it wasn't a normal hotel. they were little villas. like there were four apartments in a building. so we got another room in the building next to us. so me n my mom were walking over to the next building, and as we walk under the staris, the guy comes out of a room on the second floor, see us, runs down the stairs and starts chasing us. so we ran towards the main building cuz there were a lot of people in there that could see us. and then we ran around the back to our room. nothing happened(well, not really) but it still realy scared me.

hahah thats hilarious
and im sorry
im trying to imagine some hobo chasing a young girl in a bikini and her mother down a hall screaming things about how horny he is xD
heh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 am
Oh, the creeps. By no means do I dress suggestively, but for some reason, they still abound...There's something about little goth girls that they just love. We used to joke when I worked in a local cafe that I was just a freak-magnet. They would swarm all over the place on my shift...and make all sorts of creepy passes at me both on and off the clock. x.X Oh, man...  

N.Ghost

Oterys

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:33 pm
I understand this subject all too well. I am a Creep Magnet! That's right, if there's a creep to be had its almost likely that I will attract them. I don't attract them much in my skimpy skirts, although my pleated school-girl numbers do catch their attention, however I've never understood how ankle length skirts and layers of material can say 'Come Hither' and yet they are drawn to me like decrepit zombies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:12 am
I usually get a bus home. One day on the bus I sit down with my music on, look across (its usually quiet) to see a bloke staring at my chest. I don't wear skimpy clothes in fact I was wearing a baggy tee and a baggy hoodie. When I do dress up I get blokes thinking I'm easy rolleyes How do blokes get the idea that goth=slut?  

Kohanna13

nightwing773

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:38 am
I get harrassed all the time, always by older guys, it's creepy. and I dress in the high collar, victorian style things. lace up stuff, corset style yes, but still very conservative, and long pants or long skirts. I don't go for showing off what I've got. It's creepy. Guys get just about the same amount of crap, though, but my bf hates me getting harrassed alot. He got in a huge street fight because of it. It was bad. but seriously, it's not fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:41 pm
one night on halloween, me and my friend were walking to a local cafe down the street, my friend was dressed in a slutty fairy outfit, i had a turtleneck sweater and jeans on w/ fairy wings. so basically, i didn't look like a slut.
two very old guys come out of no where, wink at us, and yell "hey".
my friend and i took off in the other direction.  

blackfoxi

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:26 pm
I get harrassed/stalked/"fan-girl'd" by a lot of girls. It's really awkward, given that the type of girls who do such are typically the types of girls I dislike.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:30 pm
GilAskan
I get harrassed/stalked/"fan-girl'd" by a lot of girls. It's really awkward, given that the type of girls who do such are typically the types of girls I dislike.

You think you got I bad, I look like pretty much every anime villain going. I go to conventions, to buy some comics, speak to dealers and generally pot about. Every 5 minutes a fan girl barrels into me shrieking 'MY BISHIE!' I've since developed very good peripheral vision and learned to side step at the last minute, though one or two still get through. -_-  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:45 pm
Rellik San
GilAskan

You think you got I bad, I look like pretty much every anime villain going. I go to conventions, to buy some comics, speak to dealers and generally pot about. Every 5 minutes a fan girl barrels into me shrieking 'MY BISHIE!' I've since developed very good peripheral vision and learned to side step at the last minute, though one or two still get through. -_-

Have you considered carting along a female compainion? It repells fangirl attacks sometimes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:58 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
GilAskan

Have you considered carting along a female compainion? It repells fangirl attacks sometimes

Simple: Unless you have her on a leash and with a broken spirit, she won't be around you all the time.

And since I don't advocate cruelty, it's probably best to just find ways to avoid that unwanted attention for those times when you're not with a girlfriend/wife; thankfully Rellik has learned to avoid several glompings.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:04 pm
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
GilAskan

Simple: Unless you have her on a leash and with a broken spirit, she won't be around you all the time.

And since I don't advocate cruelty, it's probably best to just find ways to avoid that unwanted attention for those times when you're not with a girlfriend/wife; thankfully Rellik has learned to avoid several glompings.

The only girls local, that would go to one with me, are ones just likely to grab my waist and shriek 'NO! MY BISHIE! back. -_- I'd take my girlfriend, but they'd bore her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Rellik San

The only girls local, that would go to one with me, are ones just likely to grab my waist and shriek 'NO! MY BISHIE! back. -_- I'd take my girlfriend, but they'd bore her.

Lol, have you considered hiring someone via payment to glare at the fangirls instead of of the "NO! MY BISHIE" thing?  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:10 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, have you considered hiring someone via payment to glare at the fangirls instead of of the "NO! MY BISHIE" thing?
I couldn't afford the risk pay.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:11 pm
I have a friend who complains at times of unwanted attention. xd  

Haeros

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Rellik San
I couldn't afford the risk pay.

Lol, true, and replacement of clothes for when she gets set upon in the bathroom  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff