Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Temporary Council of War. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:40 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Nebelstern
Owen, in case you're considering doing something you may regret, I would NOT PM Danjel with a lovely 'hate' letter.

Britpol Mk.II has been moved from the Politics forum to GD. Guess who by? Needless to say. Anyone thinking of PM'ing Danjel, DON'T. You are more than likely to get banned.

He's in a banning mood..

ninja

Absolutely loving the new 'minimalist' look. God, it's completely unnecessary and sad to think how pig-headed Gaia-mods can be. Making you resort to such things. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:43 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Nebelstern
Owen, in case you're considering doing something you may regret, I would NOT PM Danjel with a lovely 'hate' letter.

Britpol Mk.II has been moved from the Politics forum to GD. Guess who by? Needless to say. Anyone thinking of PM'ing Danjel, DON'T. You are more than likely to get banned.

He's in a banning mood..

ninja

Absolutely loving the new 'minimalist' look. God, it's completely unnecessary and sad to think how pig-headed Gaia-mods can be. Making you resort to such things. neutral

It's just not cricket.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:45 am
Lord Jagged
whapcapn
I got banned from a Tolkein guild I was in, once. I hadn't been on Gaia for a while, and when I investigated, it turned out that it was because I didn't register in a guild censuss thread thing. I could have explained and reapplied, but I never bothered.

Just thought I'd share my little "human interest" story with you...

...So you're now a member of a different one?

No, I'm not in a Tolkien guild any more. I mean, I never posted there much. You all like Tolkein. Yay. There's not all that much more to say about it, Tolkien doesn't raise very many points of discussion. Of course, there are quizzes, but I never did terribly well, having only read the Sil once, and I didn't retain any of the small details.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:50 am
whapcapn
Lord Jagged
whapcapn
I got banned from a Tolkein guild I was in, once. I hadn't been on Gaia for a while, and when I investigated, it turned out that it was because I didn't register in a guild censuss thread thing. I could have explained and reapplied, but I never bothered.

Just thought I'd share my little "human interest" story with you...

...So you're now a member of a different one?

No, I'm not in a Tolkien guild any more. I mean, I never posted there much. You all like Tolkein. Yay. There's not all that much more to say about it, Tolkien doesn't raise very many points of discussion. Of course, there are quizzes, but I never did terribly well, having only read the Sil once, and I didn't retain any of the small details.

Well, your guild list says you are a member of:
-=- TOLKIEN GUILD -=-
owned by Syn.  

Lord Jagged

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:50 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Nebelstern

He's in a banning mood..

ninja

It's just not cricket.

What REALLY gets me is the fact that, not only is a personal attack on a great Gaian, it is also an attack against ALL British Gaians, denying us the right to discuss our country in ED. Which is just NOT ON.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:59 am
Do you think it would help if topics were made like 'Great British Radio' and 'Great British TV'?

I just thought about it after posting something in a different thread and thought i'd suggest it  

DragonRich

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:01 am
DragonRich
Do you think it would help if topics were made like 'Great British Radio' and 'Great British TV'?

I just thought about it after posting something in a different thread and thought i'd suggest it

We need to post more relevant information in the topics we already HAVE. That way, deviation will occur that is fitting with the nature of the topic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:02 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Nebelstern

He's in a banning mood..

ninja

It's just not cricket.

What REALLY gets me is the fact that, not only is a personal attack on a great Gaian, it is also an attack against ALL British Gaians, denying us the right to discuss our country in ED. Which is just NOT ON.

I do agree actually. I probably wouldn't have posted in the BritPol thread, actually, (although I might have done. Who knows?) but I still feel it as an affront on British Gaians.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:04 am
whapcapn
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Nebelstern

He's in a banning mood..

ninja

It's just not cricket.

I do agree actually. I probably wouldn't have posted in the BritPol thread, actually, (although I might have done. Who knows?) but I still feel it as an affront on British Gaians.

We are lodging a formal complaint against the mod Danjel. It will do you no good whatsoever to PM him. Moreover, you are almost certain to get banned if you do. Francis has taken precautions before complaining and is finding all the quotes and information to back up the complaint. Thought I'd keep you all posted...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:04 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Boolean Julian
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:47 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Nebelstern

He's in a banning mood..

ninja

Then I won't raise the signature issue for a while sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:35 pm
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Nebelstern

He's in a banning mood..

ninja

Then I won't raise the signature issue for a while sweatdrop

Was your signature really within guidelines? How long ago was it..  

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:42 pm
I would just like to say I am sorry if I have contributed to any of the spamming. It shouldn't happen again.
It shouldn't happen again mainly because this has been a shock and I (probably many other members of the guild too) have been scared into being more careful.
Hopefully there wont have to be anything drastic for a while now because everyone who has seen what was happening last night will post less spam-like posts. And that should mean there will be less people to go off topic with. (It was a go along with it thing. We did it in groups.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:08 pm
Nebelstern
Nebelstern

But...but it's about politics. God, that's so ridiculous.  

Vanilla Pod

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:14 pm
Vanilla Pod
Nebelstern
Nebelstern

But...but it's about politics. God, that's so ridiculous.

He suggested that I make it and it was supported by a second moderator too.

I got my "second" warning for spam because of it too..

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff