-is a stereotypical asian girl- </3. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxAzn DollxXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:49 pm
"White boy dating, rock loving 'rebels'"
i read about that white boy dating with azn girl thing...
Azn girls are attracted to White guys, BUT there is rarely an azn guy with a white chick
the rock loving is their style not just for one race
and the rebel thing...might be the teeange phase...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:15 pm
I never dated an asian guy I'm attracted to white boys I don't know why.. sweatdrop  

Skiing Panda`

Hyped up TeaCup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:55 pm
Celestailangel
I never dated an asian guy I'm attracted to white boys I don't know why.. sweatdrop

EXACTLY what I wanna find out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:40 pm
'It's as if asian girls have tried so hard to break the image of shy and bookish'

I :heart bookish.

I'd never want them to change. gonk

And I'm white. XD;

Ryuji Kiske

Jelai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:40 pm
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
Jelai
Hmm...now that I think about it, I think I'm trying to be the Asian stereotype now. -.-

It wasn't until I entered high school that I started to care more about it. The Asians at my school act...very Asian you can say. You know, with the crazy Harajuku fashion and the DDR, J-rock loving people, Chinatown freaks, Asians that get good grades and do well in school, anime, and showing Asian pride in a rock-type sort of way. =/

I used to be a 'Twinkie' when I first came here to the United States. And now...I'm all trying to dress Asian by buying kimono tops, casual/urban-style chipaos/Chinese dress (or just the top), putting chopsticks and tons of hairclips in my hair and styling it crazy -- the Asian way, lol xd , going back to caring about my school subjects again, love Asian music, Asian stuff, etc.

Oh, but I'm naturally shy though. xd

Hmm...and thinking about this again, I think my non-Asian friends would tell me, "you are SO ASIAN!!! I mean, just look at your fashion style!" lol xd

Oh yeah, and there's another Asian stereotype that I know of...

..."AZN crews".

See: you have a big group of Asian girls/boys that you hang out with -- usuually one gender. If you are a girl, you'd have an all-female Asian "crew", and you and your crew love to take lots of pictures and model-type photoshoots together, and hang out at typical Asian spots (like Chinatown or an arcade that has DDR, etc.). xd

xd
I've always longed for an Asian crew!
Instead I just hang with the Asiaphiles (sp?)
Ehh.. it's as close as I can get.

I dunno.. I suppose I'm constantly looking for ways to be "more asian"
I don't look like it.. well not really
I've been called Spanish, White, Indian etc.
everything but what I am- Filipino
-sigh-
I guess I'm hoping that by hanging around with other Aisans
dressing in Japanese street fashion xd
and such..
I'll appear more asian than I do
But.. is that really a bad thing?

lmao! xd xd
I'm Filipino too! =D
And nope, I don't think it's bad thing if you hang out with other Asians and dress in Japanese street fashion. xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:31 am
User Image Jarvin’s new lucky number is じゅなな User Image

Jarvin will add what he thinks about this topic.
Here: Pssh. Girls. Pssh. Stereotypes. Asian Girls being more rebelious? PUHHHLEZE. It's all about the quiet nerdy little girls who get All A's and have a 4.1 GPA Bish cool Because you know they're just that much more rebelious on the inside rofl ninja *Thinking of why white guys are getting Asian chicks.* Hmmm... Because every friday night, instead of clubbing, Asian Guys go play DDR ninja Not. Hello, Asian Girls wearing hip clothes. You look nice but you're attracting people with a wrong vibe gaia_right flashy clothing dramallama Asian Girls out there with black eye liner and daydream about lolita, I know you're a little emo on the inside, And personally I think that's hot heart . I'm an asian guy. domokun I'm just speaking as if nobody will read this paragraph, WHICH YOU WON'T! >=O

User Image Because he passed Max 300 on the 17th try!!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

Animaznboy

Raina Hitaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:38 am
I guess I am your stero typical shy book worm type, but I also have my moments where I speak out. It depends on my mood. As for clothing I kind of mix and match a million different styles and make my own stuff up as I go.

I'm asian and actually dating an asian guy right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:20 pm
The stereotype of the "shy, quiet, bookworm" is slowly diminishing. I don't think Asian girls are trying to "rebellious". Well, I dunno... everyone's different.

As for me... eh, I'm more of an "art" person. xp (Violin playing- jazz dancing- drawing/sketching- anime nerd- clothes- freak).

Asian "crew"? Yep, my school has two: One girls' crew, One guys' crew. I don't really hang out with them, though... sweatdrop

NittleGrasper`

Paper_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:16 pm
i'm probably ...the stereotypical asian girl lol. whee
...i'm always quiet-shy while carrying books around (studying); i'm such a dork xd i act different sometimes, its usually when i'm around people i'm comfortable with mrgreen ; like i'll be really hyper and go crazy..
maybe i just have two split personalities eek  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:26 pm
asian girls where i live are pretty much all preppy or nerdy.
some go emo rock but rarley.

my school is very shallow but screw them back to topic:
actually where i live asians stick with asians exept for sum...... wahmbulance

anyway'zi'm not very stereotypical lolx where i live its either ur shy quiet nd go nuts maybe just shy nd quiet or like me bouncy like hell exept i got my shyness becuz we'll im just asian got my parts
i like split personalitie people's,lolx there..fun

&& last but not least lots of asians arn't the whole shy quiet bookworm lots have turned :"wild" in where i live there preppy or punk emo,
i personally like the japanese street style look. domokun

aznbaby69

aznbaby69

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:33 pm
Animaznboy
User Image Jarvin’s new lucky number is じゅなな User Image

Jarvin will add what he thinks about this topic.
Here: Pssh. Girls. Pssh. Stereotypes. Asian Girls being more rebelious? PUHHHLEZE. It's all about the quiet nerdy little girls who get All A's and have a 4.1 GPA Bish cool Because you know they're just that much more rebelious on the inside rofl ninja *Thinking of why white guys are getting Asian chicks.* Hmmm... Because every friday night, instead of clubbing, Asian Guys go play DDR ninja Not. Hello, Asian Girls wearing hip clothes. You look nice but you're attracting people with a wrong vibe gaia_right flashy clothing dramallama Asian Girls out there with black eye liner and daydream about lolita, I know you're a little emo on the inside, And personally I think that's hot heart . I'm an asian guy. domokun I'm just speaking as if nobody will read this paragraph, WHICH YOU WON'T! >=O

User Image Because he passed Max 300 on the 17th try!!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image
haha i reasd this.
ierno gotta say i like this becuz we'll im the girl in class wearing eyeliner nd dorkish who daydreams about we'll stuff. asian stuff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:39 pm
Quote:
Why are white men so attracted to asian girls? (vise versa)

.__.; They are?? Well, if I turn the question around, "why are asian girls so attracted to white men?" o= Whoa. Not ALL of us are attracted to white men. I personally don't easily get attracted with anyone. xD; I'm the kind of girl who wants to get to know the person more rather than just be the kind of girl who'll say: "OMG!! That white guy is so fine!" :3 Besides, I don't even know the people that are attracted ta meh 'cause I simply don't care about those. ;P

Quote:
Does what music you listen to, style of clothing actually efftect your persona? (shyness etc.)

Not at all. Music is just here for me to listen to and sometimes, what it does is control my emotions by comfort, help, make me feel happy, or you get the idea. It doesn't change on who I really am. o= I don't even give in to peer pressure as much. T__T But I've seen some asian guys at my school who turn into "gangsta;" there are actually a few who even smoke! >.> Makes me want to slap them across the face and say, "Wth are you doing with your life? You think you're so cool by /that/??"

I'm not sure if I could relate since I have like..different personalities.
At school; I'm known as a "school girl" due to my appearance. The glasses, the silence, the shyness. Bleeh. But I act normal whenever I am with my friends. Now, mind you, there ARE people who label me. Like this one time, when I was talking to my friend at History class, one guy remarked, "She talks!" =.=...which really made me pissed because c'mon. |Of course I talk!!!| I'm just quiet since I don't have anyone to talk to. It doesn't necessarily mean I'm mute. But I thought of it for a moment and said to myself, "You know what? Screw this person. He just has to figure out on his own how I /truly/ am."
At home; I'm the LOUDEST person that my parents couldn't keep my mouth shut and must remind me all the friggin' time "to act like a young lady." rolleyes I rebel against their orders at times that I am already considered "the black sheep;" always the one getting blamed even though it's not my fault. -.-; I've always been this way. These different personalities are the ones who create Mishu. <3

Isako Narumi

Johca

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:41 pm
haha I like stereotypical asian girls, the preppy/nerdy type who are shy but know to to have fun at times and are nice to be around

And i love asian girls wearing polos haha  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:11 am
Not only white guys like azn girls. Ask my mom and dad. Black Dad, Azn Mom, so I ask you this......anybody feel free to respond. Why is it rare for azn people in general to date black people? Pm me or whatever. And just for the record being bookish is smexy,so be bookish and date a black guy. Nuff Said.  

Reizomaku

~a-z-ngel~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:47 am
i think white boys like asian girls cuz they watch to many anime ^^... lol n' umm.. especially japanese, korean, or chinese that they're tryin' to go for...mostly japanese.. most chinese are also wealthy n' that is one of them...i kno not all.. n' some chinese girls that are wealthy say they're not [as my chinese friends (girl ) say ] but when u look at 'em..they are lol... n' i dunno just the way asians look ..especially the chinky style eyes...i kno not all azn's hav it..but most of us do n' to me ...i think it's so cute ^^..i kno some really looks bad...like..it's way to small n' stuff..but others..it looks so fine ^^ lmao ...o wells thats just me ^^  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff