Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:54 pm
"Just like you'd never have fangs, eh?" Kai said with an amused expression. He finished up the rest of blood packet and threw it into the trash.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:55 pm
Kira looked away "what a waste" she said wincing in pain from her stomach she looked at it noticing that he sewed her up "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME WITH THAT THING!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aidyne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:02 pm
"um.... WHOA calm down"
*I walk over to those two*
"this is getting a little much maybe you should just have some tea. they make a great green tea here."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:04 pm
Kai shrugged. "He's right they do have great tea," he said with a smile. "Oh, you did mean that needle. My bad, I thought you meant the needle I stabbed you with. Oh well, I'm sorry for you know...saving your life."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:06 pm
Kira walked passed the two guys and sat back at the bar "another" she said demanding another drink and she got one this time bigger "thank you" she said smiling as she gulped it down  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:11 pm
Kai's red eyes glared at the bartender who immediately backed away. "She's had enough," he told him.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Aidyne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:12 pm
*picking up his tea he walked over to the counter and took a seat, and called the waitress over*
"I'll have some pancakes and muffins please"
*looking around at the four people*
"I've never seen this place so crowded before"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:12 pm
Kira stood up and got in Kai's face "how do you know if I had enough" she said looking into his eyes with nothing but hate  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aidyne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:19 pm
"um i agree with him try some tea instead"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:23 pm
Kai sighed. "For one, you can barely stand. For another, the alcohol won't mix well with the drug I gave you to help with the pain. And for a third, for God's sake be civilized. If you drink come back to my office and drink. These people are trying to enjoy breakfast."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:32 am
After having watched the whole scene she sighed. 'Things never change around here...' She picked up her coffee and walked over to the guy who didn't seem to recognise her anymore. All those years they'd worked together, even that little spark she felt every time she saw him and knew he felt it too, how could he forget! She hadn't been gone that long now, had she? Only 50 years, how much is that in a lycan life? She admitted things weren't well when she decided to leave, but she never thought he'd forget, not after what they'd been through together... She stared into the distance, musing on what had been, when she realised she was staring at the man beside her and he was looking back with those big brown eyes she'd loved so much in the past. She felt a blush creep into her face. "I..I wasn't staring or anything!" she stuttered while waving her arms wildly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:55 am
Kira sighed and sat back down at the bar leaning back looking at the celling "fine" she whispered  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:40 am
Kai smiled brightly. "That's good. Now, what shall it be? Shall you stop drinking or do you want to go to the back part and drink with me? Granted I won't be drinking alcohol."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:53 am
Hitomi looked over at Kai angry "like hell I would go back there with you" she said looking back to the front "coffee"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:55 am
Kai smirked and turned to go to the back. "Good girl," he said and started to walk away.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff