Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
A Tribute To our faithful leader, sdrawkcab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's a faithful leader, yeah? Great, too.
  *nods quickly once heard* YES YES YES!!!
View Results

Silver.Penny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:12 pm
Yesh, even though i havnt been here for long, I have noticed how very much you are in every post xD Which is pretty damn cool razz ... you seem pretty cool and I think this guild rox so that means you rock biggrin Keep up the good work (cheesey? why yes) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:43 am
<3 Cabbi!!!!!!! ^_^  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:54 am
Eheheh, thanks guys. ^__^ <3

I was trying not to reply because I didn't want to bump up the thread and I was trying to stop it from reaching four pages. ^^;;

And Etc., I replied to your post a long time ago by editing it in my attempt to not let the thread make four pages... but it has now...
And now this thread is eligible for memorable threads. ^^;;;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:37 am
YES!

I would like to thank all of you guild memebers who didn't know that you posting would just allow me the chance to put this in the memorial threads!

@ raw: yeah I noticed that but everyone loves you a bit too much to not have this thread to get to four...and you know what happends next.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:16 pm
and then some
YES!

I would like to thank all of you guild memebers who didn't know that you posting would just allow me the chance to put this in the memorial threads!

@ raw: yeah I noticed that but everyone loves you a bit too much to not have this thread to get to four...and you know what happends next.
Yes... the thread has to fall back ten pages in the main forum. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:20 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
YES!

Dream on. OK if it makes it to 5 pages it's memoralized if not....then it's not...  

and then some
Vice Captain

Brosha

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:16 am
thanks for making the guild  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:46 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
YES!

Dream on. OK if it makes it to 5 pages it's memoralized if not....then it's not...
Dream on? Every thread that falls back to the tenth page of the main forum and has four plus pages gets put in the memorable threads.
As, much as I'd like to~ we can't just change the rules just for one thread~

@Brosha: Thanks, but.. I didn't make this guild. 'And then some' and I are watching over the guild for [The.End] who has mostly quit Gaia but still comes back from time to time. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:38 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
YES!

Dream on? Every thread that falls back to the tenth page of the main forum and has four plus pages gets put in the memorable threads.

@Brosha: Thanks, but.. I didn't make this guild. 'And then some' and I are watching over the guild for [The.End] who has mostly quit Gaia but still comes back from time to time. ^^

Well then it's settled.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:58 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Well then it's settled.
>.> It was alreaday settled.  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:36 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Well then it's settled.
Well yes it is now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:02 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Well then it's settled.
Well yes it is now.
Why are we arguing over something that's already settled?  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:26 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Well then it's settled.
Well yes it is now.
We are arguing? I thought I was just annoying you :/ we can argue if you want ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:48 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Well then it's settled.
Well yes it is now.
We are arguing? I thought I was just annoying you :/ we can argue if you want ^^
No, no there's no use arguing such a moot point.
I just phrased it that way, because any other way I tried to word it, I figured you'd call me mom again. >.>

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:38 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Well then it's settled.
Well yes it is now.
No, no there's no use arguing such a moot point.
I just phrased it that way, because any other way I tried to word it, I figured you'd call me mom again. >.>
Ok ^^ your choice.

Now really I thought we let that 'mom' thing alone u.u'' I don't go back on my word.... except directly after I say it .snickers.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff