Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:02 pm
"Wow, really?" His dummy was showing the class his "power". "That's amazing. It's so incredible, it looks like a real child." He wasn't kidding. He didn't worry what the teacher said, the dummy kept notes. He would study them later. For some reason, the teachers didn't even notice the difference in him and the dummy. Well, it worked. "I would have felt sorry if she had broke. It'd look like it'd be loosing a friend."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:08 pm
"Yes.. Fintina... It would be harder without her.." Kono frowned ad huged Fantina against her. She patted the silky hair. "F-Fantina is important."  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:25 pm
"I can understand." Said cody. "O crud, time for next class, cya!"
(gtg, bed)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:36 pm
"......" Kono Looked at Fintina She got up and walked into her dorm room. She was a making a china doll for some spoilled Princess. The doll was to have dark curly hair. ((Spoiled princess is haruhism who will join later))  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:22 am
Cody was starving. He couldn't wait till lunch. When the bell finally rang, he leaped out of the classroom, sprinted to his locker, put his dummy, and books in there, and headed down to the cafetieria. He hoped he'd meet some new friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:44 pm
He got some pizza and sat down. he started one on the way there and started finishing it.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dr Caffeine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:41 pm
Name Rou
age 15.
Sex Male
race Human.
powers None
Bio Lives with his uncle under the school in a dark and dreary room with only a pen and left over paper, a tattered mattress, and a small shower. He hopes one day to escape the prison the other kids call "school". Life for Rou is sad and depressing, he often gets called names by his peers.

Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(character from one of my favorite mangas, it's a boy)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 pm
Rou moves slowly out of his class towards the cafeteria. People walking pass bump into him and knocks his stuff onto the ground. Rou picks the papers up off of the ground and walks into the cafeteria. His black jacket contrasting against the white lenolium makes him stand out in the group of people. He moves onto a table in the corner of the room and puts two ear buds into his ears and turns his music all the way up, hoping to not hear the hurtful words coming out of his peers mouths.

((Is it okay if I have no powers? I have never RPed before.))

Dr Caffeine

Dr Caffeine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:55 pm
A cold hand runs up Rou's shoulder sending icey chills down his spine. He looks over his shoulder and pushes the hair out of his face.

"who wants to give me sh** this time?!" goes through his mind.

((I have to go, I'll be back to this RP tomorrow, after school))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:14 am
Kono blushed she was tripped and hit the boy's shoulders. "I-I Fell. I-I-'m S-sorry..." She ran to a seat and slowly began to eat she smiled at Fintina.. This was her favorite doll. Kono smiled as she ate. Dreaming of making more dolls. Dolls were better than people they could never hurt you, or scar you. You could tell them anything...  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:28 pm
Cody watched the nervous girl fall into the dude. He hoped he wouldn't hurt her. When she walked over to an empty table, He wondered, should I sit next to her? as he was wondering, his subconsious decided for him. He got up and started walking for the lonely table. He sat down, somewhat near her, but a little far away, just in case she didn't want company. She seemed like she fell into the dolls eyes. The doll, Fintina, he thought her name was, looked more lifelike than ever. "So..." He wondered, trying to ask her a decent question," Do you make any other dolls? Besides Fintina."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Rou gets up with his shoulder's pain a reminder of peoples carelessness. He shuffles into the hallways of the school and sits in a corner. The cold floor seemed to seep it his jeans leaving an uncomfortable chill. He open up a small notebook and begins finishing homework.  

Dr Caffeine

iamteddy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:45 pm
name:Vince
power:complete control over fire and darkness
personility:loves doom,destruction,is a pyromaniac,and romance  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:18 pm
Kono looked up. "Y-Yes that's how my family makes a living. I-I make dolls that resem-resemble people, S-Sometimes I have to make a d-doll after a d-dead c-child.." She looked down. "Fintina i-is one of th-those dolls... The client was sh-shot before I fin-finshed Fintina...."

Kono looked up she only talked this muich about her work.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:31 pm
"I'm sorry if I'm getting any personal... but did you know the girl who was killed?" He was very curious. Once, when someone said he couldn't go into a room, he snuck a peek, and discovered why he shouldn't have.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff