Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian vs. Blonde: who wins in the classroom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read the first post. do you agree?
yes!
61%
 61%  [ 102 ]
no!
33%
 33%  [ 56 ]
im not asian, i would not know ^^
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 166

Jj5uk93

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:23 am
All my teachers love me! Heh, and blondes in my classes act like drama queens. My teachers hate that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:14 am
Hahaha my science and english teacher hate me.
But they're freakishly bitchy at the blondes.
At least they don't b***h at me.
XD

My math teacher loves me though.
But she's also freakishly bitchy at blondes.

-kiristal_

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:17 pm
My teacher really hates me. She said that i was "Emotionally Challenged."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:46 pm
I dont think it's predominantly at blondes in general, but its just that most blonds get the rep of being...whats the word? Superficial sluts that are 'too' gorgeous. ^^

I always conclude most asians as beautiful, but -sighs- most of the world doesnt think that way. Most see us as 'looking the same'

We shouldnt stereotype all of them being dumb, because we'll be just like them stereotyping asians as nerds

anna bandana

Profitable Prophet

Milano Cookies

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:22 pm
my teachers always makes the non-asians teacher's pet!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:29 am
I agree with that! some of my teachers are racist! xp I hate it when they go like that!  

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

henred5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:55 am
Well at school the teacher doesn't treat the blondes better then us...I should know...in year 8 there were a lot of blondes in my classes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:26 pm
I'm not quite sure about that, but I think my sister's teacher is kinda racist... when she turned in her homework on the right day, and got all the problems right, some blonde person turned it in late and still got a better grade than her.  

Nigasuchan

boredomisii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:11 pm
I have three blonde friends who have really different personalities [preppy, sporty, and shy] and my teachers dont treat me any different from them :].  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:22 pm
[ kozume-chan ]
Do you ever get the feeling at least one of your teachers are being nicer to blonded people than you (if youre asian)?

We go to the same school lol. I don't really get that feeling that one of our teachers are being nicer to blondes. My teachers usually like me xD; because I'm really quiet or something rolleyes  

Paper_Penguin

Hikari_zutto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:32 pm
I'm neutral with my teachers....I don't really want to be too nice or mean to them. And they're the same with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:37 pm
One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

To be honest, I never had an Asian teacher, but I know it happened white teachers would act racist with me.

Wouldn't you find it racist that you're teacher lets all white students go to the washroom or whatever, but not an Asian or any others people from different races? Or call you "Hey you, Chinese."?  

aphuoc

Ashe`

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:29 pm
Asians have a better chance of getting scholarships....
In fact..
You can get scholarships for just being asian or a woman.
ridiculous..I know.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:40 pm
for me it's the other way around usually b/c the teachers KNOW that most asian (esp. if they're wearing glasses and look like a f.o.b) that the asians will try harder/do better in their class, so they're usually nicer to the asians (or at least less bother some towards them) ^^ i love being asian. i've never had prollems w/ teachers! 3nodding  

nakidasu

nakidasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:43 pm
aphuoc
One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

To be honest, I never had an Asian teacher, but I know it happened white teachers would act racist with me.

Wouldn't you find it racist that you're teacher lets all white students go to the washroom or whatever, but not an Asian or any others people from different races? Or call you "Hey you, Chinese."?

lolz... usually it's "Hey, you, Asia" b/c they can't tell where you're from (b/c if their ignorant enough to call you this way, then they're usually too dense to tell the difference between races) xp and if it's intentional (as opposed to joking) then i'm very much against it.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff