Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Extended Discussion
Armed and Dangerous: Weapons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:17 am
Ascher
isobel_bellamy
*looks at the long lists of guns people have* and some people wonder why there is so much gun violence in America...........*sarcasm*

We don't need gun control!
What we need is bullet control, if every bullet cost 5,000 dollars there would be no innocent bystanders.

Thank you Chris Rock.
*laughs* I love Chris Rock. Very true  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:24 am
isobel_bellamy
Ascher
isobel_bellamy
*looks at the long lists of guns people have* and some people wonder why there is so much gun violence in America...........*sarcasm*

We don't need gun control!
What we need is bullet control, if every bullet cost 5,000 dollars there would be no innocent bystanders.

Thank you Chris Rock.
*laughs* I love Chris Rock. Very true

I saw that routine, and it's true. If each bullet costs a lot of money, people are going to be more careful and selective about who they shoot.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:37 am
*nods* just such a pity that almost anyone can get a gun and go straight for it if they are a little angry  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:45 am
isobel_bellamy
*nods* just such a pity that almost anyone can get a gun and go straight for it if they are a little angry

I know that their is a waiting period for most guns, but yeah...if they are angry enough long enough.....  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:47 am
lurichan
isobel_bellamy

I know that their is a waiting period for most guns, but yeah...if they are angry enough long enough.....
or if they or someone they know already has one. im so glad the uk doesnt allow people to have guns but we still have gun crime......  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:57 am
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy

or if they or someone they know already has one. im so glad the uk doesnt allow people to have guns but we still have gun crime......

I perfer a sword over a gun any day of the week. I sometimes wish that people had to take an IQ test before being allowed to have a firearm.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sdara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:39 pm
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy

I perfer a sword over a gun any day of the week. I sometimes wish that people had to take an IQ test before being allowed to have a firearm.

A dagger is more discreet...though I suppose it's for that reason I'm more ready to unsheath it. *smirks* How is ceilisidhe with his? I dislike guns because I don't like the noise...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:58 pm
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy

Swords are too bulky In this day and Age , and yes, people need to take IQ tests before doing just about anything. I personally prefer my Butterfly knife, although it's a little too flashy, it still works. (and if they dont take IQ tests, every person should be issued 1 9 mm at the age of 18, and they must carry it with them at all times, that would actually stop crime, due to the fact that anyone you're going to try to rob/murder, has his own defense.)  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:24 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Swords are too bulky In this day and Age , and yes, people need to take IQ tests before doing just about anything. I personally prefer my Butterfly knife, although it's a little too flashy, it still works. (and if they dont take IQ tests, every person should be issued 1 9 mm at the age of 18, and they must carry it with them at all times, that would actually stop crime, due to the fact that anyone you're going to try to rob/murder, has his own defense.)

I would have to say that depends in the sword really. A short sword, worn by the right person, can easily hide underneath a trench coat without any detection except by the most obeservant of people....I have seen this in real life...*sides glance at ceilisidhe*

As for guns....I don't think anyone should have one really...maybe standard issue tassers would be more amiable towards keeping people alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:47 pm
My own personal weapons in picture format, ^_^ Of course that isn't close to the extent of the weapons in the appartment, but I'm not posting ceilisidhe's weapons right now. ^_^

User Image  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:49 pm
Sdara
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy

A dagger is more discreet...though I suppose it's for that reason I'm more ready to unsheath it. *smirks* How is ceilisidhe with his? I dislike guns because I don't like the noise...

You know as well as I do that he is rather proficient with his weaponry. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:23 pm
lurichan
Sdara
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy

You know as well as I do that he is rather proficient with his weaponry. ^_^*

...I meant is he as eager as I to draw, or is he more level-headed...  

Sdara

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:29 pm
lurichan;I would have to say that depends in the sword really. A short sword, worn by the right person, can easily hide underneath a trench coat without any detection except by the most obeservant of people....I have seen this in real life...*sides glance at ceilisidhe*

*ready to bite into a sammich, feels watched, turns to the side*.....What? redface

Sdara;A dagger is more discreet...though I suppose it's for that reason I'm more ready to unsheath it. *smirks* How is ceilisidhe with his?

*sticks tongue out* PTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHbtttttttt!!! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:28 pm
I prefer to use blades. They don't make noise.  

Happy Children

Sdara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:06 am
Pyroball
lurichan
Pyroball
*feels very lost*

Why do you feel lost? This supposed to be a discussion about weapons and the like. ^_^

im not lost anymore ^_^ Ive got a SPORK! *waves lightsaber at lurichan*

...don't let ceilisidhe catch you doing that...

...I'm going to purchase a matching set of daggers today, kris-bladed, blued steel accented.....pg-13 doesn't allow me to speak of how this makes me feel.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff