Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Hellsing RP( Accepting O. C applications!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who the best?
  Arucard( Vlad Tepes Dracula)
  Alexander Anderson
  Walter C. Dornez
  Incognito
  Intera Wingates Hellsing
  Seras Victoria
View Results

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:50 pm
I was meditating inside my apartment when I heard shooting outside, and although I tried to ignore it I got extremely annoyed. "DAMMIT, CAN'T ANYONE JUST BE QUIET IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD?!" I yelled outside, then the smell of blood waved about my face. "Dang..." I said covering my nose, so as to not get up my bloodlust. I sat watching the two fight and flit about the buildings.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:18 pm
*keeps walking not finding his target, nor finding something to play with a little while*
No fun here huh?
very interesting stare
*stops and sits in a tree*

Kraverick

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:40 am
Shoots as many ghouls as he can before reload leaving only few to die to his hand- bmade decapitations and impalements. " Enough adventure for tonight..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:57 pm
*stays on the tree and begins to rest*
Why have I been used to do such an easy work?
To kill a vampire... and I don't even know the reasons...
nice...
Whatever...

Kraverick

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 pm
"Meh, if THEY wanna be idiots and get shot up that's their thing." I muttered to myself, getting back into meditation position. I have a feeling that I didn't pick the most noneventful neighborhood in the world to hide in... I think before I wipe my mind blank again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:39 pm
Opens his eyes and gets up "Hmm.... no much activity I would say". Walks a while while looking around "There are a few vampires close by... which one is exactly my target?"  

Kraverick

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:55 pm
*A few hours later*
"Meh, I'm hungry..." I complained when I got up, my back cracking loudly. Getting on my dark jeans and tank top, I survey the outside world.
Hmmm, all clear it may seem... I thought as I jumped down, looking for my next meal.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:59 am
"Still night... and nothing yet" he says as he stands up after the little rest and starts walking around the place.  

Kraverick

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:03 pm
"Psh, the wildlife is sparse...there we go!" I said, spotting a lonely doe. I pounce on it and immediately begin feeding, thirsty from not feeding for over a month.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:28 pm
Minutes after he starts his walk, he sees a female vampire feeding drastically from a doe's blood. "A doe? Seems like a useless vampire to me... better not waste any time" he says and walks away being noticeable.  

Kraverick

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:34 pm
"Eh?" I say, lifting up my head at the retreating figure. "I'M NOT WORTHLESS!!" I yell at him, forgetting the doe for the time being. "Dammit, come back here so I can kill you!!" I yell again, running after him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:36 am
"Kill me?" he says still walking away. "It'll take more than a doe-blood sucking bat like you". He looks at her over his shoulder for a second.  

Kraverick

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:48 pm
"I-I- that's just not nice!" I yelled at him indignantly, glaring as if looks could kill. "Don't assume you know everything about me just because of a stupid food preference! It's self-preservation, you know." I huffed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:58 am
"Whatever you say. You Prefer doe's blood than human blood" the lycan says indifferently and keeps walking. "I have to find the target quickly, I am getting bored of this place" he thinks while walking away. "Plus, I am getting hungry" pirate  

Kraverick

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:52 pm
"It's not that I prefer it, I just remember what it was like to be human!!" I yell angrily again, stomping away to find the doe and bury it.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff