Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:42 pm
Kira stopped she looked at him with eyes still red "what does it look like" she said looking back down at Aqua she knew he saw her so she ran into the forest thinking that he was a scientist  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:44 pm
blaze ran after them "wait i know what you think i an but im not i'm like you" he called out finally caught up with the girl. "come on i'll take yousome where safe." he said softly  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:48 pm
"dont touch me" Kira siad still holding on to aqua "I dont trust you or anyone so leave us alone" Kira yelled forming a black aura around blaze throwing him backwards "I wont let them touch you" Kira said turning around starting to run but fell from using to much power throwing aqua forward on the ground "forgive me Aqua" kira said reaching out before touching her she fainted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:52 pm
blaze sighed ~I'm not cut uot for this~ he thought as he picked himself up from the ground and walked over to the fallen girls. he then heard sounds of cars and heilcopters"great" he scoled and picked up the girls and ran back to his car driving fash and furiously back to the base  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:54 pm
Kira woke up in a bed she got up and looked around for Aqua her eyes wided "where is she" she siad jumping out of bed and everything around her started to get dented "what have you done to her" Kira screamed starting to break stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:10 pm
User Image
name:kiryama
abitlty: can move object by thought
oucpation: leader of GIFT
Random fact: he love cats

aqua_kitty88

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:15 pm
aqua came into the room"kira your up" aqua smiled and ran and hugged her friend. following her Kiryama came into the room holding a cat"you had us worried young one you almost didn't make it he smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:17 pm
Kira stopped suprised that Aqua hugged her "aqua" Kira said tears forming in ehr eyes and she hugged her back then looked up "and who are you" Kira said giving Kiryama a dirty look  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:23 pm
i a, the one and only Kiryama the leader of theGIFT or the experiments who got away. much like urselfs." he winked and aqua giggled" they are trying to expose the Zero corp for what they truly are"aqua said smiing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:25 pm
Kira stopped and patted Aqua on the head "forgive me but i can not stay here" Kira said smiling "take care of her for me will ya" Kira said looking at Kiryama making Aqua let go of her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:28 pm
"what noo"cryed aqua"why are you leaving"she said tears flowing down her cheek."say here plaese don't leave me." she pleaded falling to the floor"don't leave not like them pleaz." Kiryama stood ther looking at the two  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:31 pm
Kira stood there not knowing what to say "I was so mean to you yet" kira said faltering Kira got on her knees "i dont want you to get hurt you are a good friend" Kira said lifting up Aqua's chin "Ill be back promise" she said smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:33 pm
why can't i gp with you?" she looked up at kira. "u better come back or i'll follow you " she said her face turning serious  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:35 pm
Kira smiled "of course Ill come back I need to find him" Kira said standing up "Im going to kill him" kira said walking to the door "move Kiryama" she said summoning her syth "or Ill kill you too"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:32 am
very well" he said and handed her a cell phone. "if you ever need help call us. our number is in the phone. we have ppl everywhere so if you need something don't hesitate to ask" he smiled at her and walked awya"becarful"aqua said and gave her friend one last hug

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff