Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:31 am
lurichan
*helps myself to a root beer*
hey im supposed to do that for you lol im not a good owner if i dont.......well thinking of that i should have asked you sweatdrop *sighs* its too early for me  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:31 am
Yes I know but I really like playing this game it gives me a good break from game programming, besides it's the only real kind of social interaction I have time for.  

SheoulWyvern

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:33 am
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
hey im supposed to do that for you lol im not a good owner if i dont.......well thinking of that i should have asked you sweatdrop *sighs* its too early for me

That's alright, I tend to be more of a self self kindof gal most days. *looks over job postings* Can I be a bouncer?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:33 am
I think I didn't rinse all the dish soap from my coffee cup unless the coffee I bought for some strange reason is green apple.  

SheoulWyvern

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:34 am
Quote:
I have a job and no more school. ^^* I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. I got my associates, but I sometimes actually miss the challenge of getting good grades with the least amount of effort.

well i dont go anymore coz i was kicked out for excessively not showing up....it was fun for the first few weeks but now its boring  
I know I could meet the requirements of a waiter or other position but I have my eye on a manager.  

SheoulWyvern

lurichan
Vice Captain

SheoulWyvern
I think I didn't rinse all the dish soap from my coffee cup unless the coffee I bought for some strange reason is green apple.

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! You really should wash your cups a little better than that. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:35 am
Yes I know I thought I had I just spent five minutes washing it and rinsing it out.  

SheoulWyvern

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:36 am
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan

That's alright, I tend to be more of a self self kindof gal most days. *looks over job postings* Can I be a bouncer?
well seeing as you have almost 200 posts im sure you will be in l  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:36 am
isobel_bellamy
Quote:
I have a job and no more school. ^^* I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. I got my associates, but I sometimes actually miss the challenge of getting good grades with the least amount of effort.

well i dont go anymore coz i was kicked out for excessively not showing up....it was fun for the first few weeks but now its boring

High school is the ultimate evil, College is like evil's second cousin twice removed. (Unless you get a crummy professor)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:37 am
SheoulWyvern
eek nasty  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:37 am
I can vouch for that although I did excellent in high school because I never talked to anyone.  

SheoulWyvern

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:38 am
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan

well seeing as you have almost 200 posts im sure you will be in l

*blinks* I didn't even realize I posted that much already... ^^* Of course that is streched out over a few different threads. ^_^ That and I'm trying to help make sure that this guild stays as vibrant as the one it was modeled after.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:38 am
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
Quote:

High school is the ultimate evil, College is like evil's second cousin twice removed. (Unless you get a crummy professor)
well the good thing with english schools is that you can leave at 16 and quite a few do hehhehheh its usually the gits so im happy about that  

Isobel Bellamy

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:39 am
How often would you like a manager to be on I know I could be on from 10 pm until about 2 or 3 am my time. And it is currently 1:38 am here but in a bit I'm going to have to start concentrating on schoolwork.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff