Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Why do you like anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxAnime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:34 am
geez....i like anime because it provides a more in-depth plot than just regular cartoon shows. i'm not calling anime a cartoon, just an animated live-action series (i know that might be contradictory but it's true). to tell the truth, when an episode of naruto or bleach or whatever is done loading up on my computer, i get so excited that i hyperventilate and nearly black out so i have to sit there for 5 LoNg MiNuTeS before i can watch it safely.
the artwork is a big plus and getting to read the manga for a show shows some background you don't get in the anime. all in all, i just love anime. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:21 pm
i like anime because its better than most of the crap on TV these days...and its a great release from the insanity of the real world...of course the anime is bound to have something insane about it, but thats a whole nother story...but yeah, thats why i like anime, aside from the art and storylines, like EVERYONE else has said...  

darkdark7

Kajuri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:21 pm
I like it because of the storyline!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:38 am
I dont know why....i just got so attached to it...
maybe its the art and the way its created...and the humor's always there ^_____^

i luv it!! <33  

random_shiichan

Familiar Friend

lord daikou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:51 pm
miisunderstood
Cause i was born to like it.

.....kidding

cause of the humour, great story lines and teh hot anime guys!~ heart

same as her but not the hot anime guys just the girls!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:14 am
i don't like anime.... I l heart ve it.. because it represents all my fantasies in life..  

ChildrenofShannara

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:13 am
I made me to want to write but also have common ground with people so i got friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:41 am
When I was a kid, I like the cartoon shows that had a little depth (this may show my age, I'm 21 honestly) umm. Tailspin and Darkwing Duck, weren't just about being funny. They had a bit of a point to them.

Anime follows this line of thinking. Anime has serious topics but is not constrained in them. they are funny while at the same time serious. Recent american cartoons (I can't stand the newer US cartoons, somebody sucked the intelligence out of them at some point) don't have an point at all except for instant gratification, I have never seen a "To be Continued" in any recent US cartoon.

Anime will give a full storyline in 13, 26 or more episodes. Basically you get 5 or 6 movies worth of plot in one show.  

2ndPSP

Enduring Genius

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:32 am
i'm not really sure why i like, fine, LOVE anime... maybe it started as entertainment and as i mature (not that that ever happened... sweatdrop ), i realized that it is a way to escape from reality... i also wanted to appreciate the great effort done by the people who make anime... i know it can be very difficult, more difficult than shows with real people... anime has more variety and i also realized that i could sometimes relate myself to some anime characters... when i have a problem, it makes me completely happy again... it also triggered and developed my imagination (i wonder if that can even happen... sweatdrop ) and finally, it helped me develop my writing skills! so, i'm really quite grateful to anime because it has done a lot of things for me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:04 am
the main reason why i like anime would be because of the art and the storyline... haha... the art is absolutely great... haha... and i love the storylines and plots they come up with... haha...  

dinieb

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:11 pm
Story, Art, Music.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:36 pm
cant get enough from it every chapter or episode leads to new questions 3nodding  

Oblesse

misskaorii

3,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:23 pm
Because It's my Life.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:04 am
i love anime because it makes my fantasies viewable.. sweatdrop  

ChildrenofShannara

Diabolist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:58 am
I think besides the point people like anime is the fact that
anime can do things in real life is undoable atleast in our
time so far is. The fantasies we have and can think of because
our reality in these animes.
Also many animes shows loads of emotions wich in real life happends too
and even some animes there are characters that have similarities to how or what you are or doing.

I think many of these aspects makes an anime truly great too watch and enjoy with other people who show interrests in the same stuff.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff