Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:49 pm
"Like I'm scared of you....I don't even know you so why should I be scared? Oh by the way I'm Rei Rashita of the Arctic Wolves."*She brushed past him and walked into the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:50 pm
Rinkota looked to her side, where she saw Hikari, also being carried by the teacher. "Damn demon." She muttered, shaking her crimson locks from her eyes. She tore her gaze away from what was now her enemy, staring at the cloudy sky overhead.

[[hehe, gotta make some sort of post. Not sure how active I'll be tomorrow, I have 3 days worth of make-up schoolwork to do.]]  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:52 pm
A dark portal opened beneath her feet and held her fast. Kai glared at her through icy eyes. "It is rude to leave before introductions are made," he said as he walked past her. "I am Kai, and I my dear...am a nobody."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:54 pm
Rei growls, "Ooo a nobody...I'm so scared...cha right."  

Nightshade_Wulf

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:57 pm
Kai snapped his fingers and the dark portal disappeared. "If you don't believe me you could always test the fact of my origins. I am after all only a half breed nobody, but still a nobody just the same."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:00 pm
"I believe you but....nobodies don't scare me......" She walks off.  

Nightshade_Wulf

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:02 pm
"Heh, maybe this school might be interesting after all," Kai said. He looked back at the two girls that were fighting before and shakes his head. "I wonder which one of them will be my first opponent when the time comes."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:04 pm
Rei began to wonder about the school not sure where to go, her nose would quiver every once in a while but she hasn't found anything of interest quite yet.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:12 pm
Once the stabbing pain in her belly subsided, Rinkota struggled against the teacher that was holding her, flexing her wings to get loose. She dropped down the the ground, and brushed herself off. "I got your message, no fighting. I won't do it again." She said, brushing past the teacher and into the school. She looked around, her hand on her hip once again as she wondered where to go first.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:13 pm
Rei smelled Rinkota as soon as she stepped into the school.  

Nightshade_Wulf

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:16 pm
Kai knew he was supposed to report to one of the teachers due to the fact that they were unsure about his origins whether or not he should be allowed here. But he couldn't help but follow the scent of the demon girl who had been fighting earlier. *It has been a long time since I have seen someone of my own kind,* he thought as he silently followed the teacher who was carryign her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:18 pm
Rinkota shyly looked around, the anger and adrenaline from her skirmish subsiding as she took a few steps forwards, unbuttoning the front of her deep red overcoat to show the lacy black top she wore beneath. She rubbed the back of her head, and stared up and down the corridor, soon spotting Rei. She blinked a few times, before looking away.  

Valley-of-Death

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:18 pm
Rei's ears were moving in all directions keying in on any and all new sounds, her nose was also getting used to the new sents.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff