Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:01 pm
"Yeah...so what happens now. I mean after I...I...well do that what do I do?" Skyla couldn't say the word kill because it kept choking in her throat and the image of the old man's lifeless body wouldn't stop appearing in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:13 pm
"Well we can either go back to the house or stay here in the streets for a while, but first I must feed. I haven't yet. So stay here and wait for me. Hold Midnight in the mean time." Sophie handed Midnight to Skyla as she walked over to the restaruant. Then after a few minutes Sophie brought out a teenage boy about 18 to an alley way. After drinking his blood she could feel the warm blood going through her body, then she dumped him in the same dumpster with the old man. "Well now that I'm back do you wish to go back to the house or wander the streets?"  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:36 pm
"Well I want to go back to the house...Are there others there...like us I mean?" Skyla wanted to meet as many of her"kind" as possible. This way she wouldn't feel so alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:42 pm
"Yes there is. Well then lets go." Sophie smiled as Midnight jumped in her arms. So they walked back to the house.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:50 pm
Rentetsu:"So Raid when will you stop feeling regret. Stop praying on just one type and go all around your very powerful none the less I can see it in your attitude and actions but, you shouldn't leave such soft spots in your heart unless, you can prove me wrong here and now."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:17 pm
[Note:
Guard!an Of Life~Death - Three lines of text per post is the rule.
Rentetsu - One does not have to post one's name before speech. We can see that it's you.]

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:55 pm
Raid stoped walking away from him then turned to face him.''Do you mean fight you?I have no need to prove myself to you.''Rain wiped the sweat from his forhead onto his sleevs,his heart still beats from his nightmare which he had no clue what was about.All Raid knows is that it was about a killing and horrible monsters.Raid looks down and quickly looks back up making sure to keep his eyes on Rentetsu.''But in any case fighting you will be a huge wast of my time,if you wonna fight give me a good enough resone.''Raid turned back around and started to walk back again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:18 pm
"The reason have to prove.... is to show your not weak.... You don't have to fight me but, show me your power and attack one of those two women over there." "I beleive one of them is a rouge and one of them is in sleets coven.Your coven clous"  

Rentetsu

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Raid looked over at the two girls and put an unpleasent look on his face.
''They have done nothing wrong....i will not harm anyone for your plessurment.''said raid coldly.
''Raid glanced back at the man then back to the girls staring hard at the one who seemed to be a novice vampire.
''In anycase i do not have to prove myself to the likes of you.''Raid countinued to stare at the girl without blinking.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:36 pm
"You say those words with such greeves and anger its runnining through you too want to slotter me you're just trying to contain the feeling. Well, theres not much point in staying here if your not going to attack I plan my strike...tomorow and you know what it is...."  

Rentetsu

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:35 am
''I know.'' Raid mutterd..''Iv been whatching you carfully''
''I have no concern with what you do.....but if it gets to out of control i will have to jump in myself.''
With a worried look on his face he walked pass him looking for a place rest his troubled mind.''they are so many things i need to know...and there is only one place i can get that sort of information.''Raid said while holding his hand ovr the left side of is face as he kept walking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:36 pm
As rentetsu walks the other way he starts to think of his next action he's about to take. "I can't let anybody get in my way it's the last thing that needs to happen."He looks at Raid for a breif second and contiues to walk
"Raid! consider joining by me we may both belong to covens but, whats not to say we can't both seed of on our own I since incredible blood lust in you too."  

Rentetsu

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:12 pm
Raid stared at him harshly befores speaking.
''Give me one good resone why i should join scum like you.'' Raid didnt care how he spoke to Rentetsu even though he knew very well how strong he was.''Im not a killer like you,I can control my lust...No matter how hard it becomes some times.'' Raid added.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:11 pm
"You act as if I can't hm hm hmmm. I do for the fun of it that and to gain on mmy technique and another thing you should join me because we are....Brothers."He pulled out a large book with the picture of a beutiful vampire on it...  

Rentetsu

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:05 am
Raid stared at the book and a sick feeling dropped into his stomach. ''That….cant be true…''Raid then lowered his head with thousands of questions,the lady on the book looked awfully familiar but he couldn’t explain how he knew her. ''Its not true!'' Raid exclaimed in a thundering voice as he rushed twords rentetsu with the attention of killing him.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff