Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
DoC Discussion (also contains PotC 2 spoilers O_o XD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoC
  Good Game!
  Tis alright
  Didn't like it all that much
  Haven't played it yet :(
  Don't wanna play it XP
View Results

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:36 pm
Rachel Hart
Hope you don't mind if I can make a comment about this game. smile

I am happy that Vincent gets his own spotlight, nyan! My sister (whos playing it, i'm watching it. razz ) got it and played though the game, until halfway.

(And she figured out how to get those Memory Capsles, which you can target view (AKA close view) it! :3

The gameplay is on hold now becuase she finaly got Xenosaga III! smile (Which I hope it deserves it's own thread discussing about gameplay + deep story!)

I'll see you then!

Yeah I didn't figure out what they were and how to get them until I got into the Shinra mansion!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:59 am
Warrior_Sandstorm
Rachel Hart

I am happy that Vincent gets his own spotlight, nyan! My sister (whos playing it, i'm watching it. razz ) got it and played though the game, until halfway.

(And she figured out how to get those Memory Capsles, which you can target view (AKA close view) it! :3

The gameplay is on hold now becuase she finaly got Xenosaga III! smile (Which I hope it deserves it's own thread discussing about gameplay + deep story!)

I'll see you then!

Yeah I didn't figure out what they were and how to get them until I got into the Shinra mansion!

X3 Same with my sister. She have to go though the previoius chapters just to get them.. (Also get a bit of a better score..)

The story right now is half-way done. We are around the Shinra ruins right now. (Train Graveyard... Or where Cloud nad Avalange use it to get to Sector 7.. Is that right?)  

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:44 pm
Rachel Hart
Warrior_Sandstorm
Rachel Hart

I'll see you then!

X3 Same with my sister. She have to go though the previoius chapters just to get them.. (Also get a bit of a better score..)

The story right now is half-way done. We are around the Shinra ruins right now. (Train Graveyard... Or where Cloud nad Avalange use it to get to Sector 7.. Is that right?)

I think so! It's been along time since I played FF7  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:49 pm
Well, I won't spoil, but we are not far from the ending.. Almost to the finish line! smile  

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers