Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Re-Con Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VisasMarr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:54 pm
TeaDidikai
VisasMarr>> Ummmm... Thanks?

Sorry for the vagueness. I just think that you and what you are doing are really cool. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:10 pm
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki>> I wish you could too. My hubby calls himself a "Draconian Quantum Animistic Alchemist"... or something like that. He's currently reading Liber Kaos.
Sweet. Tell him to read The Book of Results, by Ray Sherwin and The Paradigmal Pirate, by Joshua Wetzel too.
I'll mention them.

VisasMarr
TeaDidikai
VisasMarr>> Ummmm... Thanks?

Sorry for the vagueness. I just think that you and what you are doing are really cool. 3nodding
Having a bunch of friends visit for a week? Sure. ~vouges~ I am cool. cool  

TeaDidikai

Triste-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:47 am
Maaan.

I have this really desperate desire to get shitfaced. Like, a lot. Because it sounds awesome and I would be an awesome drunk. But what sucks the most is that I realize what a stupid, infantile desire that is. I am just so 16. Despite my elitism, I AM A N00B AT LIFE.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:25 am
Tickets have been purchased!

Depart Oct 26 Thu N/S MDW-SEA 2978 Depart Chicago (MDW) at 7:30 PM
Arrive in Seattle (SEA) at 9:50 PM

Return Oct 29 Sun N/S SEA-MDW 1815 Depart Seattle (SEA) at 3:35 PM
Arrive in Chicago (MDW) at 9:25 PM

We got to work out some other details, but we're coming!  

maenad nuri
Captain

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:55 pm
i'm still crossing my fingers that some world event doesn't happen due to too many M&R elitists being in the same room, and knowing it... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:36 am
TeaDidikai
SD>> The age limit is 18, not 21. I don't want to be responsible for minors.
Thus the wish in age increase. I wouldn't force me on you since I'm a minor, and being surounded by adults would make me feel quite out of place, especially since I don't know any of you outside of pixel land. Ah well. Maybe in a couple of years you'll get to see little ol' me.

@Phoenix: If nothing else, the neighborhood will never be the same. burning_eyes  

Kal Eldritch

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:40 pm
Nuri

Awesome.

~thinks~ I still need to figure out how we are getting you up to the AirPort.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:50 pm
TeaDidikai
Nuri

Awesome.

~thinks~ I still need to figure out how we are getting you up to the AirPort.

Worse comes to worse, we'll ask our friends KC and Adam.  

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:46 pm
So.. I have a general idea of "Fun Stuff to do", but what would you guys like to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:54 am
Damn, my current IfrickenhatemyflatmatesandIneedtofindaplaceofmyownlikerightnow situation is a certain wallet-emptier. Though, I really would love to meet everyone, I shall be dirt poor by October. In other words, I unfortunately cannot make it. ; ;

(But I will pay good gold to people with photos of Tea and co. biggrin )

But grawwrr, I want to go!!! Despite the terrible dream I had about getting on a bus early in the morning in Washington (followed by all of you) because I was late for work, only to be taken to a small tribe in the deepest woods of Wisconsin (o.o; ) which was under the quiet and sneaky seige (we could tell from all the dead deer and the severed talking head that kept saying "they burnt me! they burnt me!" of some other tribe of fat white middle-aged people in Hawaiian polo shirts and tuxedos and tophats. We had all assimilated into the first tribe, and not long after, the other "tribe," if you will, thwarted us by taking advantage of our High Wizard's willingness to see them through the tree-trunk tunnel to the place where we harvested our oatmeal and chocobos. I have weird dreams. They all make perfect sense before I attempt to explain them, too...  

PirateEire

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:58 pm
PirateEire
Damn, my current IfrickenhatemyflatmatesandIneedtofindaplaceofmyownlikerightnow situation is a certain wallet-emptier. Though, I really would love to meet everyone, I shall be dirt poor by October. In other words, I unfortunately cannot make it. ; ;

(But I will pay good gold to people with photos of Tea and co. biggrin )

But grawwrr, I want to go!!! Despite the terrible dream I had about getting on a bus early in the morning in Washington (followed by all of you) because I was late for work, only to be taken to a small tribe in the deepest woods of Wisconsin (o.o; ) which was under the quiet and sneaky seige (we could tell from all the dead deer and the severed talking head that kept saying "they burnt me! they burnt me!" of some other tribe of fat white middle-aged people in Hawaiian polo shirts and tuxedos and tophats. We had all assimilated into the first tribe, and not long after, the other "tribe," if you will, thwarted us by taking advantage of our High Wizard's willingness to see them through the tree-trunk tunnel to the place where we harvested our oatmeal and chocobos. I have weird dreams. They all make perfect sense before I attempt to explain them, too...
I still have that picture of Fiddler in the tutu...

Hmmmm... Anyway- Sorry to hear that. Another time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:10 pm
Costumes people! What costumes are you going to wear?!

Oh- folks who are planning to be here past Sunday Afternoon will want two. One for the Mad Scientist Convention and one for the Rossviking party  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:56 pm
I'll need to buy costuming there... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:21 pm
Fiddlers Green
I'll need to buy costuming there... sweatdrop
What are you planning on going as?  

TeaDidikai

Empress Nikki the Fae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:23 pm
ninja Hello thread I should have noticed long ago.

Triste: I'm not 21! Plus I don't like alcohol. So no drinking for Fae Fae.

Unless they peer pressure her. emo

I guess I will probably be driving Nuri Sunday. emo I hate driving.

Not sure about my costume yet.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces