Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:21 pm
Haruko followed Rayn and felt something coming "they've come" Haruko said turning around  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:18 pm
She could feel the mysterious beings near by. "who are 'they'?", she inquired.  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:56 pm
"the people who want to use me" she said taking the jewel off "but i wont let them near here" she said running out of the town  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:32 pm
she followed the girl. "btw my real name is rayn...i betrayed your kingdom long ago..." she whispered. "I only needed the money..."  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:40 pm
Haruko stopped "its not my real contry" she said starting to run again "there you are princess" a man said
User Image (looks like this) "the king and queen are very worried" he said holding out his hand "come" Haruko just stood there "no" then a black aura was around Haruko black wings covered Haruko then she became that other person "die" Haruko said attacking the knight  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:54 am
Rayn thought she would never do what she did. She speedily got in front of the knight softening the blow to the knight and to herself thanks to her speed and concentrating on keeping it steady. " Knight, it would be best you leave...you know your not allowed on these lands without permission. The Princess wants peace and quiet....she will be staying with me...if you have objections feel the wrath of my tribes....spirit and shadow...and you know how we can be...." she said.  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:30 am
"i have just come for the princess" he said standing there with his hand still out Haruko just stood there "get out of the way" Haruko went up tp Rayn and pushed her out of the way "this is my fight not yours" she looked at Rayn with red eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:00 pm
She glared at the demon. "Do you want me to release those spirit spheres??" she asked. "i'm getting him out of here without you leaving AND HIM from being killed."she said abruptly. She used her skill of the shadow covering the knight. "he should be in the castle now..." she said quietly. "i can only transport by shadow if i know the location."  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:06 pm
Haruko just stood there and looked into her hand and there was the jewel Haruko's face wrinkled up "damn girl Ill deal with you later" she said looking at rayn this time white wings covered Haruko's body then she changed back to what she looked like before and she fainted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:24 am
She caught her and brought her back to the village. She put her on the bed and began to cook a meal.  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:14 pm
Haruko smelling the food got up she got out of bed feeling weak "rayn" she said leaning on the door  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:52 pm
Name- Azrael
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Weapon- Sword
Kingdom- Darkness
Appearance- (no saying looks like avi)
User Image
Bio- He was once the heir to the dark kingdom, but due to somethign that happened he was shunned from the kingdom. He is very quiet and calm unless angered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

sword legend musashi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:04 pm
Name- Calgar
Age- 18
Gender- male
Weapon- primary: duel swords
Kingdom- wind
Appearance-User Image
Bio- At a young age he was gifted in weilding a sword and was abbandoned at a young age.So he decided to train until he found his true perants.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:46 am
Name- Arey
Age- 19
Gender- male
Weapon- sword
Kingdom- ocean
Appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio- He is one of the few fighters out of the ocean kingdom. He is fed up with people in the kingdom saying we are safe from attacks since the kingdom was located on the ocean.  

Areyboo Godfire

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:16 pm
MovieFreek
Haruko smelling the food got up she got out of bed feeling weak "rayn" she said leaning on the door

I must leave thank you" Haruko whispered turning into ice and shattered on the floor appearing out of a puddle out side of the town "forgive me" she said running away  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff