Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:39 pm
Even though they were Haruka's nightmares they were also Azreal's memories. The flames and blood of that night were things he would not soon forget. As luck would have it he found an abandoned house near a cliff to lay her down in. There was a bed inside and he quickly made sure to lay her down. Once that was taken care of he slipped off his shirt to check the swelling areas around his ribs. "Great. Two...maybe three at least," he muttered. When he looked back down at Haruka he could tell her nightmares still plagued her. He moved and rested her head in his lap as he slowly ran his fingers through her hair. "It'll be okay kiddo. It'll be okay," he whispered to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:40 pm
Haruka face wrinkled up remebering faces then she sat up not believeing who she saw and she turned to Azreal face pale  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:42 pm
"You okay? What's wrong?" Azrael asked in an alarmed tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:43 pm
Haruka jumped up off the bed and feet on teh floor walking backwords shaking her head "no" she said slipping falling to the floor  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:44 pm
Azreal had a bad feeling about this. He quickly stood up, grabbing his ribs as he did so. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:46 pm
Haruko got up and ran out the door into the woods hiding behind a tree hoping he wouldnt find her "I cant believe it" she closed her eyes for a sec and and opened them seeing the same picture everytime  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:47 pm
Azreal didn't even bother with his shirt as he ran after her. His ribs killed him with every step he took, but his increasing worry caused him to keep moving. He appeared behind Haruka, his face emotionless but his eyes gave way to his worry. "Haruka, what is wrong? Why do you run?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:49 pm
Haruka stood up "you are the matter" she said turning looking at the tree directly and she cut threw the tree and started to attack Azreal  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:51 pm
Azreal drew his sword and blocked her attack. Normally he would've made a move for a counterattack, but seeing who he was fighting and the fact that his ribs were still killing him, all he could do was block. "Haruka have you lost your mind? Why are you attacking me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:52 pm
Haruka just gave him a dirty look "DIE!" she yelled at him tears rolling down her face she just kept attacking him going for his weak points which would be his ribs  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:55 pm
Azreal growled as her blade slashed his side. He felt the warm liquid flow from his side. Without his shirt to stop the blood flow, the blood came freely from his wound. Azreal's eyes flickered red for a second but he managed to keep control of himself. "You've got to stop this Haruka! I don't want to hurt you!" Even as he said this Haruka landed another blow, this time to his right shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:57 pm
Haruka didnt care what he said "what you did was unforgiveable" she said losing control then suddenly she stopped grabbing on to her head covering one of her eyes and looking at Azreal with the other and she started swaying back and forth while walking forward  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:00 am
Azreal tensed up. Most of his chest was covered in his own blood, a fact that he didn't particuarly like. But anther thing he didn't like was the way that Haruka was acting. "Haruka?" he asked caustiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:02 am
"who's haruka" she said moving down her hand lifting up her sword she chuckled "names Rei" Rei said with red eyes hair turning black a black aura appearing around Haruka giant black wings appeared from her back "didnt expect tthis did ya" she said still laughing with dark black eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:04 am
"I do have to admit. The fact that you've been keeping this from me and the fact that you're trying to kill me really does put a damper on our relationship. But I see now that I'm going to have to end this quickly otherwise things will only get worse," Azreal replied. Even as he said this his wings erupted from his back and his eyes turned a blood red.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff