Reply Role Play
MAKE UR OWN CHAR RPG!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kintosin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:31 pm
zang get up as he duplicates to five of him as all the duplicates start blasting the forest burning trees down behind rei so they could fall on him as they look at the cat demon wierdly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:34 pm
"why look at me so oddly?...must I explain what she got from these ruins?..."said the cat demon."oh she replies to ryu..."  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:26 pm
"Yeah I saw her dunno where she is though but why are you in MY ruins?" Rei asked ignoring Zang.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:41 pm
" I promise u I wasn't going to harm anything.I was...merely passing through,"said the demon cat. He looks at zang. "u no doubt seen her...where is she?"  

Kradxon

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:38 am
the cat demon seemed to get annoyed. "fine i'll just find her myself." he caught the scent and started in the direction she was going.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:32 am
Rei watched the cat demon closely she had a feeling he was up to no good and didn't trust him one bit.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:44 am
Watching from the shadows, all the fighters noticed a sudden rush of movement and cloth as something pelted after the cat deamon through the trees. wether or not to follow seemed a choice, but maby not one they would choose.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:06 pm
the cat demon caught up to ryu and struck her down. "UGH," yelled ryu. He made a swift attempt to skewer her with his claw. Instead it got stuck in the ground. Instantly Ryu kicked him in his side grabbing the other two items he had taken. As she began to dart off he got up grabbed the biggest rock he could and hit her upside the head. She hit the ground. The gem she had instantly hit in the hilt and the sword came together. A faint figure of a male appeared. His long silver hair and his fox like eyes looked around. On his back was black wings. The sword seem to hang from his back despite himself looking like a transparent ghost. He bent down picked up ryu and flew off.  

Kradxon

kintosin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:02 pm
rushes after the cat demon to get ryu back as he sees the beast behind him biting at him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wow  

kintosin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:38 pm
the cat demon cursed under his breath at the sight of ryu leaving. Now wat is he to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:07 pm
From the shadows, an arrow suddely flew by, skewering the closest of the three to the forest.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:36 pm
The demon cat removed the arrow from his shoulder and took a good hard look at the mysterious figure and ran off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:24 pm
Rei was sitting in the doorway of the ruins her tail swishing back and forth slightly ears twitching picking up any and all sounds.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:27 pm
Ryu was laid inside the very ruins in which rei was gaurding. The faint figure gaurded over her waiting to see if anyone came.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff