100%  [ 3 ]
bad...(Fox: T-T why?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:25 pm
No, I sold them a while back, to help buy my pitchfork. Which I also sold, to help somebody buy Seal Slippers. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:26 pm
oh i see! your lucky you can get rid of things...im a packrat xp  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:29 pm
Yeah, but now I'm questing to get at least two Sealed Letters of this month, a Pitchfork, and Horns. Though the Horns are gonna take some time, if they keep going up in price. xp

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:30 pm
aww i kno...poor you crying the prices on gaia are extremely outrageous, but i believe in you! blaugh if your not done questing before i am, i will gladly donate to you 3nodding  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:32 pm
Aww. Thank you. heart But that's okay, I like questing for things without any help, it makes it seem like I was able to do it myself. whee Even if it takes a while. xd

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:35 pm
okay but ill probably do it anyway blaugh it delights me to help people that deserve it 3nodding  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:41 pm
Aww. Thank you very much. whee

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:42 pm
you are very welcome!

so hows school for you?  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:43 pm
Pretty bad. sweatdrop I'm not doing much. But that's only because I'm home schooled and I've been babysitting my siblings and working lately. xp What about for you?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:48 pm
aww that sounds really stressing, i admire your patience 3nodding ...school isnt going very well for me either. its so close to the end of the year that i kindof just shut down sweatdrop . i dont really feel like doing anymore work and i was never a big fan or school...thanks for asking blaugh  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:50 pm
Thanks. blaugh But I admire you more, 'cause you're in real school. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:53 pm
i dont want to pry, but did you choose to be home schooled? i wouldve prefered to been home schooled 3nodding *you dont have to answer if you dont want to, i dont mean to pry*  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 pm
My parents didn't like the school I was in, so they pulled me out at second grade. And actually, if I did have a choice in it, I'd choose to never have been pulled out. sweatdrop 'Cause I'm so far behind. And it's too late for me to just go back in school. You didn't pry. blaugh

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:01 pm
*whew* okay cause i dont want to! hmm, i see. i wish my dad hated my school and pulled me out. its way too expensive and at least with home schooling you get a good teacher. at school some of the teachers i ahve dont know what they're talking about xp  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:04 pm
That's bad if the teachers don't know what they're doing. xd With home schooling, your parents could be your teacher, depending on what type of school stuff they get. 3nodding

V_K's Christian's hangout!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff