Malcom's Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malcom300

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:58 am
K_Prime
*Appears in the class room and looks around to see if anyone had noticed him, he slowly walks toward his seat and slowly sits down not knowing the sensei was asleep*

((im gonna point out the two hour diffrence in our posts D: and im still sleeping at my desk xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:54 am
Kaze-maru hits his tacher with a pebble to wake him up..." I wanna learn somthing"  

Kaze-Maru Nara

Vincent_Valentine32792

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:42 am
*walks in just a wee bit drunk, just a wee bit* hey malcom... hows class going for you???  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:29 pm
Kaze-Maru Nara
Kaze-maru hits his tacher with a pebble to wake him up..." I wanna learn somthing"

*he wakes up instantly and catches the pebble*
"if you want to learn, theres the book, choose a jutsu"

"fine."  

Malcom300

Kaze-Maru Nara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:43 am
Sensei your reflexes are beyond human please teach me th- *catches the book and finds the shadow binding technique I want to learn it...it is a clan jutsu...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:15 am
as ashadow passes threw the room no one yet knows wether these shadows ar friend or foe so no one attacks them but they sometimes leave weapons in their wake this time the one shadow left katana's on the desk the other shadow left small shuriken's  

OmniShinobi

Friendly Vampire

14,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Malcom300

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:06 pm
Kaze-Maru Nara
Sensei your reflexes are beyond human please teach me th- *catches the book and finds the shadow binding technique I want to learn it...it is a clan jutsu...

"katanas... odd o.O..."
"Indeed it is, but you do know its only a delay tactic usualy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:32 pm
blue2005
as ashadow passes threw the room no one yet knows wether these shadows ar friend or foe so no one attacks them but they sometimes leave weapons in their wake this time the one shadow left katana's on the desk the other shadow left small shuriken's
hi im cat what is your name.  

zeank

Swimmer San

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:33 pm
hmmf...not in a good mood....*sits down*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:07 pm
"why not?"
*he said as he put his feet on his desk*  

Malcom300

Thiera

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:10 pm
I want to be a student.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:34 pm
Malcom300
Kaze-Maru Nara

"katanas... odd o.O..."
"Indeed it is, but you do know its only a delay tactic usualy?"

That is the way my father used it yup in the year ((naruto episode 70))  

Kaze-Maru Nara

Malcom300

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:45 am
"very well then."
*he took his feet down*
"to answer about my relfexes, they have been trained, some even say they are unhuman. Years of training nothing but my reflexes i have a perfect human reaction time."
"seccond off. the jutsu requires you to learn to strech your shadow, use surrounding ones. it also requires some ammount of chakra. If used improperly it can harm you, and the jutsu can be reversed."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:32 pm
Attempts to do the justsu on malcom I mastered this as a child but It's the strangulation I need help with all I can do it tickle thier ribs... I wanna choke them...  

Kaze-Maru Nara

Malcom300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:56 pm
"you wonlt choke anyone with that, unless you plan on strangling your self."
"however, placing kunai knifes backwards in your pouch, is a easy way of making your enemy stab them selfs, with little harm to you."
*he uses his shadow to block it*
"a better way to hurt them, is say, making them hit things, with nothing around you, and your opponet surrounded by tress, try making them run into the trees, punch them, ect"  
Hidden Gaioh Village - Ninja Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff