Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
We are not recognized... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help?
  YES
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:34 pm
~cuts the crap~

Do you know what logic is?

Do you know what a fallacious assertion is?

Your opinion isn't important unless you can support it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:56 pm
TeaDidikai
~cuts the crap~

Do you know what logic is?

Do you know what a fallacious assertion is?

Your opinion isn't important unless you can support it.

Yes, I know what logic is, yes I know what a fallacious assertion is. And if my opinion isn't important than why bother responding to me?

And if a opinion is not imporant unless you can support it, I wish you would tell almost every single person in the world who fallows a religion that their opinion is not important. Becuase in the end, all Religions are based on Belief, and all Belief is. Is a opinion that is held to be greatly important by the person that holds it.  

Drakul13

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:07 pm
Drakul13

Yes, I know what logic is, yes I know what a fallacious assertion is. And if my opinion isn't important than why bother responding to me?
Because you posted in the thread. Pretty simple no?

Quote:
And if a opinion is not imporant unless you can support it, I wish you would tell almost every single person in the world who fallows a religion that their opinion is not important.
Line them up kiddo.
Quote:
Becuase in the end, all Religions are based on Belief, and all Belief is. Is a opinion that is held to be greatly important by the person that holds it.
Good gods. Do you always lack context?

Look- if I say Freya is the Norse Moon Goddess (Deo! Don't smite me!) My opinion is wrong. Do you know why? Because every scholarly assessment of Asatru states that the Norse moon deity has a p***s!

Which cuts Freya out of the loop.

Now- if I said "In Asatru, Mani is the Norse Moon God", my opinion would be correct. I can pull out the Eddas and cite pages that says- yes, Mani is the Moon, and Mani is male.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff