Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi Fans Hate Girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate Anime Girls?
  No, it's pointless
  Yes
  STFU
View Results

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:33 pm
I don't really hate anime girls,heck...I pretty much like them like Sango from Inuyasha but then again,like what the others said,I sorta hate the Mary-Sue kind of chicks cuz they make girls look weak-eh.Let me stop.

I basically can accept boy/girl couples so anime girls don't really bother me much cuz...its part of the anime if its non-yaoi.But it is fun to look at fanart of you fav male character couples together cuz it does look rather....sexy whee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:46 pm
Nuigurumi_Hito
im a huge yaoi fan and yes i do hate anime girls but only the ones who are
a) dumb blonds
b) trying to break the yaoi couple apart for selfish reasons
c) the ones with huge oversized breasts

LOL!!! You would SO hate my character Trixie. XD But that's okay, since she's the one I was talking about earlier that was made TO be hated.

Well, what you described is an exagerated version of her, but still, she's blonde, in love with one of the guys from the official-yaoi-pairing-of-the-series, and has big boobs. (Not oversized, granted... But still quite large)  

RionaDaidouji

Vio-kun

Quotable Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:37 am
o.0 I find it extremely hard to hate any character from anime (or manga or anything) series... they all most likely have their role in the series. I can think that some character is annoying, but to hate... nah, that character's never done anything to me, so I don't have any reason to hate her (or him).

Actually, the only anime character I've disliked so far was Azmaria from Chrno Crusade - because I found her little bit *too* innocent, sweet and kind. She didn't have any character in her, she was kinda... flat. If she had lost her temper for once, It'd be totally different thing. : D
But that's just my opinion...

LadyNox
Angelic_Resolve
I wonder if it is a jealousy issue

I really believe that it's jealousy. They get jealous and defensive. It makes no sense either. ^^; ...Well unless the fangirl feels more of a connection with one of the guys in that slash pairing than they do with the girl.

Crazed fangirls are crazy. >.>

My theory on the subject: a female fan of male character XXXX can't have that character so she starts pairing XXXX with his best friend YYYY "coz they're so kawaii together!!!!!!!!!". The series goes on and YYYY's sister ZZZZ appears. ZZZZ is a female, and therefore the fangirl feels that her favourite pairing and she herself aren't safe. => Our fangirl starts hating ZZZZ even though she's never showed anything beyond friendship towards XXXX.
*shrug* I'm probably completely wrong, but... oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:09 pm
I don't really care about the gender of the character when I hate them- I think that maybe girl characters more frequently fall into stereotypes. That being said I can't think of many I don't like right now.

Chichi [DBZ], I don't like because she is an annoying stereotypical screamy lady, and because in the story I get the impression she "nerd-ified" Gohan, who I really liked beforehand. There are other girl chracters in the series, like Lunch, who I really like. Sakura [Naruto], was one I really didn't like at first, because she was whiny and seemed too soppy over Sasuke. But then the series progressed and she seemed to "toughen up" a bit, and I really, really like her now. cool  

overlordofthepies

Invisible Ukulele

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:17 pm
If I ever didn't like an anime girl it was because her personality, and the things that she did, were annoying, never because she 'ruined the yaoi'. I hate people like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:26 am
why hate the anime girls? it's REALLY pointless.. (though i hate Miaka from the anime Fushigi Yuugi, she's annoying and weak ehehe.. other than her, they're fine by me)

...In the end, if the creator wanted a straight pair, you can't do anything about it, the story and the characters aren't yours, you don't own them.  

rem18

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:20 pm
I don't hate anime girls because they ruin yaoi (or my own lil yaoi fantasy cool lol), but I do dislike some anime girls just because there annoying example: Flay from Gundam Seed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:07 pm
I dislike super clingy, annoying,whiney girls (who doesn't?), but otherwise I like a lot of them, too.  

Kaiju Koi

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:02 am
I only hate the girl if she's so stereotypical and not funny at all. -__-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:31 pm
omg, that is probably the worst stereotype of yaoi readers.....the whole hating female anime characters thing  

Kashi-Kaito

Marionette_Cossette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:53 pm
I find the average anime girl annoying... I always have... even before I liked yaoi...

They almost all seem to have the same, annoying personality to me.

But when I do find a female character that's different, I luff her with all meh heart. XD

But I do not hate girls because they ruin the yaoi-ness of something. @w@

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:31 pm
I used to be one of those people myself, one who hated the girls just because they messed up my little pairing in heaven. As time goes on, though, I've become a lot more accepting of it and try to avoid seeing female characters as mere annoyances most of the times.

Some of the anime females deserve it though. Their personalities are completely dependant and they whine constantly (and that's what their whole personality seems to be comprised of. D: ). However, if you put a strong female character in the relationship - I'll probably like her a lot more than I would a few years back.

It is a horrible stereotype though, mainly because - in the end - there are some really good female characters.

such a mess

shuichi_and_yuki_fangirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:57 pm
I don't dislike anime girls, most of the time that is. Every once and a while an anime girl will annoy me but for the most part I like the girls in anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:35 am
I used ta think of anime girls like "oh, how cute and innocent they are." But now there just kind of annoying. They kind of get on my nerves.  

Magical Lolita Alice

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:58 pm
Don't get me wrong, I like teh yaoi and BL. But there are just some couples and characters that I think should just should stay straight.
There is the occasional girl character that gets on my nerves, but more the once have I seen really cute girl/guy couples. heart

Yes. But I do hate it when some fangirls get all mad when a girl even shows UP. She doesn't have any crushes, she doesn't touch the boys or gets real friendly with them and barely is seen in the show or manga for more then 2 minutes. It's like, the fact that they are just THERE ticks them off, even when they don't do anything! ><;  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff