Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Snape/Harry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:55 pm
*gasm* Oh god, thats so hot! My fav pair of all. This is the best fanfic I've read of them! http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=6910
(Its NC17, so if thats not for you, don't click!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:41 pm
usiylover2
*gasm* Oh god, thats so hot! My fav pair of all. This is the best fanfic I've read of them! http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=6910
(Its NC17, so if thats not for you, don't click!)

have u read "If You Are Prepared" by Cybele yet?
its a GREAT snarry fic

sadly i cant remember d site >.<
i believe it was...swish and flick dot com or something like that >.< look it up in google razz  

me_in_d_net

SilverZephyr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:42 pm
I'll read Snarry if it's well-written. I generally don't ship Teacher/Student or love/hate pairings, but there are a few Snarry fics that are just too much love and I have a little part of my brain reserved for them.
It's just such a /dynamic/ pair. And they do have many similarities. It's a fascinating pair to read because I love watching what unfolds once they actually try to get to know one another.

This is my favorite fanfic of them. (Sorry if it's been posted before, I didn't read the whole thread ^.^; )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:41 pm
heart snarry heart

i LOVE snarry! a snarry was my first slash, and is my main ship!
if anyone has, or needs any recs for this ship, i've got about 60, 10 that i rec to everyone, and the rest are all specialized.

whee i LOVE when Harrys still in school!!! or when Dumbledore finds out xd or, even better, when SIRIUS finds out!!! or RON!!! those two have the BEST reactions!!!

does anyone know what happened to the harry/snape FQF???  

sakura570

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sana-Cutler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:25 am
I love the pairing, it is also one that I write

if anybody wants to check it out this is my fanfiction page

my fanfiction page  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:27 pm
Oh god. I just read a very good Snape/Harry fic on RS.org called Convenience. A very short, cute story. Not very IC of Snape though.

i think I have to rummage for some more fics.

LilMeady

Sana-Cutler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:38 am
LilMeady
Oh god. I just read a very good Snape/Harry fic on RS.org called Convenience. A very short, cute story. Not very IC of Snape though.

i think I have to rummage for some more fics.
could you send me a link to the story?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:01 am
PMed it to you, but keep in mind RS.org's rule that you have to be 18 or older.

Just read another cute Snaryy fic. Less sex, but more cuteness. In This World For You definitely made me giggle A LOT!

LilMeady

Areliana

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:31 pm
I'm currently working my way through Wlaking the Plank's epic fics. I heart x10 epic snarry. I'm just over halfway through this really good one by Jordan Grant called Podentes. Yay for magical slave contracts!

Oh and for the person who asked, the Severus Snape FQF is still up, still going slowly... up to about round 12....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:29 pm
They're good, but Drarry is better. Still, I read (and write) both.

Oooh! Hi Areliana!! Hey, have you finished minor arcana yet?  

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

inmypod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:35 am
So much Snarry. So little time.

Warning~Novel Length but I think some are a pretty good length.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:29 pm
I really like this pairing when it's well done.

One of the fics that passed over my LJ was post-DH. Severus and many of the other sympathizers were placed in other homes as indentured servants. It took 12 chapters before anything got good! So angsty, and so true to both of their personalities! I was impressed and happy.

That one fic addicted me to Snarry. Though I wouldn't mind seeing it with the positions switched, as in SnapexHarry. There's so much pride and so much angst and issues. They have a subscription, they have so many issues. It's a pleasure to see the struggle from many different perspectives.

*batmans off to go looking for more awesome pairings*  

Mary Cateus Vockman

Dragon In A Tree

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:09 am
I absolutely reccommend The Marriage Stone by Josephine Darcy to any Snarry readers! It's wonderful, and really well written. It has a fantastic and unique plot to boot! It's now on 75 chapters, still not finnished, and it's updated regulary. Also, the characters undertake major character development. Also, Harry and Severus doesn't just jump into bed through the first few chapters. No, quite the oppisite! They've yet to do anything more then kiss.

It's wonderful, and a must-read for any Snarry lovers/likers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:38 pm
//Drools on keyboard//

Snarry is my life. And Drarry. I love slash in general... xD Lols.  

SacredFem

SplitDemonIdentity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:29 pm
Snarry's kind of a new love in my life. I stumbled across a video for it on YouTube and that got me hooked on reading it.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff