Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:23 pm
"Whats happening?" Annette asked Sven.

"How should I know? All I know is that I've never seen or felt anything like this,even when I was fighting a taoist!" Sven replied. I think this has something to do with Myoko,I have to find her. He thought.

"I'm going to find Myoko. She hasn't come back yet." Sven said. He raced out the door,going in the same direction as she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:36 pm
The chill was everywhere almost as if it were sticking to him. But as he came closer to the neighbor hood sh lived in it seemed to warm up. If he got off track it would chill again.

"Stop it! No get off me!" Screams a slightly famliriar voice. "Let go! STOP IT!"

"If you don't wish to die you'll hold still!" Came a stronger masculin voice.

"EEERR! I didn't kill anyone! It wasn't me! I don't even know the women you're accusing me of murdering!" From out of a horrible looking building Myoko stumbles out. "Ow...Guys aren't supposed to beat girls up you know!" Myoko screams. Her eyes widen slightly and something flies out infront of her. She just barely catches it. "JESUS! You aren't supposed to shoot at us either!" She runs away and bumps into Sven. "OH! Um...sorry..." Her left pupil has turned fully blood red.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:43 pm
"What happened to your eye? Do you know what's with the feeling in the air around here?" Sven asked Myoko. The guy came out of the building holding a gun,and without thinking,Sven shot him inbetween the eyes. The guy fell to the ground screaming in pain as the gas that came from the bullet burned his eyes and face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:23 pm
"This is why she started clawing her eye!" The voice coming from Myoko's small form didn't seem to fit but at the same time it still sounded familiar. "That man attacked her! She may think I'm 'evil' but in reality I'm her protective alter ego. I'll explain alittle better when I'm not stressed...and I'll be staying out longer then usual because if I disappear NOW! Not only will she not remember any of what just happened...but I won't be able to explain, NOR, stop her from accusing me of the trecherous deeds her little friend did before I killed her!" This new form to Myoko pushed passed Sven at an almost bone breaking force, knocking him to the ground. "Learn to like me...and I won't destroy the first Myoko you met. I'm the only one of us two sides that stands up for us!" She keeps walking leaving Sven in the alley near her old house. Something eerie about her begins to arrouse as the wind picks up and blows her hair back exposing a barcode across the back of her neck. She knows he saw it but remains in a silent state of accusation.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:17 am
"Well,nice way of saying hello..." Sven said,getting up and brushing himself off, "I'm assuming that your name is also Myoko. Now what were you going to explain to me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:18 am
"I'll say this slowly so that your tiny mind can fully comprehend..." Myoko glared. "I am indeed named Myoko...duh. I'm her alter ego that appears whenever she is very nervous, threatened, or down right scared. Her and I are a biotechnical weapon. This eye...her LEFT eye, is my gateway to the outside world when I'm not presently standing infront of you.The barcode on our neck, the one I know you saw, is our biotech code. If we're hurt, broken or destroyed...they can automatically rebuild us using the information tacked into the barcode." She lifts her hair and turns her back to him. "Our biotech # is 8896776. I'm the only one of the two that will honestly except the fact that we never were born, but rather ...'created'...by humans and machinery. She convinced herself that the two biotech enginiers were her biological parents." The wind blows at her dress and her hair twists in the breeze. "She was so convinced that she could be just as good as their real daughter. She had no choice but to rid the world of them...while she was in a technical breakdown...something darker then me was unleashed and heard them talking. The Myoko you met first...she doesn't even know why it was said...or that it was even said at all. She killed them while they slept...I killed their daughter during kungfoo training...and her boyfriend...he was an acciedent. They were talking and he got scared...he stumbled off the roof of the school...She wouldn't release me to save him." Her eyes waver and turn sad. "Now you're informed about your new member. She's not evil and niether am I. I'm here to keep her ALIVE!"  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:44 am
"I never suspected ethier of you to be evil. Have you listend to our conversations? If you have,you know about Eve,and that I have no problem with people that were created by machines."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:51 pm
"Biotech weapons are more designed domination and destruction. We aren't truely meant to...MINGLE with the outside world." She sighs and begins to walk on slowly. "I...or rather...WE were manfunctioned...I'm supposed to be the true existing one of us. You see, the reason the two enginierers took us in, was mostly to the help of my other side. She's bright, shy, sweet, quiet, and a hard worker; not that I'm any different but I tend to be more controling of a 'bad' situation." She stumbles a bit. " I can't stay out much longer or we may...'crash' our memory bank." Her left eye flickers and turns back to it's natural color. In an instant Myoko faints and hits the ground.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:31 pm
Sven sighed. "I guess we will have to continue this later." He went and picked up Myoko,holding her carefully so he didn't drop her.

The man got up and yelled at Sven, "You b*****d,I'll kill you!"

Sven replied,his voice full of venom, "The moment your finger starts to move that trigger you'll be the Black Cat's next target." The man almost dropped his gun at Sven's retort.

"You lying! the Black Cat only follows Chonos!" - man

"I'm Sven Volfeild,his travling partner until a few months ago. He's supposed to come back soon. All I have to do is tell him you pointed a gun at me while I was holding an unconcious girl." He said. The man pointed his gun at the ground and said, "You won't be so lucky next time!" and ran off.

Sven said "Arrogent little...! Oh well, better take her back to Annettes." He started towards Annettes bar at a fast pace, wishing Train was already back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:00 am
Myoko, still unconcious, moves gently in Svens arms like a small child having a bed dream. She mumbles a name but it's barely loud enough to really make it out. "Thank...you..." She mumbles waking up slightly and looking up at him. "You're always saving me aren't you?" Her left eye is normal again. "I told you I'm nothing but a hassle. That's why Toji and Gia wanted to get rid of me...that's why they died..." She puts her arms around Sven's neck and hides the tears in her eyes. "I've always understood that I'm not their's...I never was. I was there to replace Ayako, their real daughter, until the B.T. lab doctors could bring her back...they did eventually...only to have her end up dead again. That wasn't me...I didn't kill her. Nor did my dark side." Myoko hugs him. " She killed herself, something I've wished I could do, but never was aloud to because of what I am..."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:55 am
Sven hugged her back as best he could since he was holding her. He slowed his pace as he got closer to the bar. "You're not a hassle. No matter how many times you say it I'll dissagree." Sven said.

"And you are your own master. No matter what others say,your life is your own to do with what you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:43 pm
"Thanks. Sorry about my landlord as well. He's a heavy drinker, heroin addict, and all that blah. He sold some of my stuff to pay for it all." Myoko sighs. "He steals from all of his housing costumers. Thanks for scaring him off though!" She smiles happily.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:11 pm
"Your welcome." Sven said,putting Myoko down. They entered the bar,and Sven showed Myoko where her room was. It was like a small apartment,with a full bath,living room,and one bedroom with a queen sized bed. All of it was kept in good condition.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:32 am
"Wow Sven, this is perfect. Thank you this means alot! I should probably go thank Annette as well." She takes another look at the apartment. "YES!" She jumps on the bed and bounces on her back. "This place so rocks out loud!"  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:25 pm
Sven laughed happily,he wasn't a bit suprised by her reaction after seeing where she had lived before.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff