Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How many of you have hit your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do when you get spanked
Nothing, hope it doesn't hurt that much
35%
 35%  [ 57 ]
I defend myself, but don't hit them
32%
 32%  [ 53 ]
I hit back. They take some damage. Serves them right.
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
My parents never hit me
20%
 20%  [ 34 ]
I'm not asian
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 162

raykusray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:19 am
crying that's so mean of them crying
I have an alliance with my mom. My dad is insecure about how i feel about him. He feels that i don't really connect with him.
excuse my language, he's damn right i don't connect. stressed
My mom also told me that he thinks that I'm lazy because i don't do as well as he did in school and he thinks I'm smarter than he was. eek kinda messed up. sweatdrop
No one in my family hits me. It's really ineffective. Plus, when i mean i'm brutally honest, i mean cold, cutting, razor sharp to the point remarks. I can make idiots shut up. The last things my mom and dad want is for me to hate them. I don't hate easily, and when i do..... it's nothing good.
I also took weight training. Sure, they *could* hit me. On the other hand, i'm capable of breaking bones and dealing really nasty bruises with kicks and punches.
That, and i could call the police.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:35 am
raykusray
crying that's so mean of them crying
I have an alliance with my mom. My dad is insecure about how i feel about him. He feels that i don't really connect with him.
excuse my language, he's damn right i don't connect. stressed
My mom also told me that he thinks that I'm lazy because i don't do as well as he did in school and he thinks I'm smarter than he was. eek kinda messed up. sweatdrop
No one in my family hits me. It's really ineffective. Plus, when i mean i'm brutally honest, i mean cold, cutting, razor sharp to the point remarks. I can make idiots shut up. The last things my mom and dad want is for me to hate them. I don't hate easily, and when i do..... it's nothing good.
I also took weight training. Sure, they *could* hit me. On the other hand, i'm capable of breaking bones and dealing really nasty bruises with kicks and punches.
That, and i could call the police.

Damn.....  

Reizomaku

raykusray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:37 am
when i was little, they'd make me sit on the stairs for a time out.
If i got up, i had to sit there longer, until i apologized.
Eventually, they had to give up.
I would fall asleep.
and then they'd have to move me so i wouldn't fall and break something. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:50 am
ehh did nothing  

Sesshomaruka

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:32 am
they use to hit me all the time when i was little. my dad ... wow i hate him. people are like yeah he hits you beccuase he loves you i think thats bull. he hits me because hes a drunk. god. anywho he use to do it beucase i don't study for my canto/mand. but then as i grew up he just yells. and of course i wouldn't do anything about it becuase it would be.. like your not respecting them when you hit back or defend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:38 am
I haven't gotten spanked since I was a little kid. About 5 or 6 years old. They jst yell at me now. Which can get really annoying becaue they always think they're right. And I can't talk back either. So I jst try to listen and go to my room. But then they talk smack about me when I leave again. Its pretty gay.

Chuckie Akenz

cocoONneptune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:28 pm
The spanking has stopped but thats because i'm trying to stay out of trouble. Anyways i would never hit back that would get me in so so much trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i usually try to defend myself that only makes it worse so after a while i just shut up. I dont think i have the guts to run away. Depends on the situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:31 pm
If they hit me which is pretty rare, I wait and give them the worst glares ever. That gets them more pissed. -_-x  

peacecrafting

peacecrafting

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:32 pm
Don't you just HATE it when parents yell at you and think they're right and you're wrong? I ask "Can I say something?" they won't listen. I'm not supposed to talk back even though they are being completely gay. I stare at my dad's mouth when he's yelling...and think to myself how does it move that fast...-_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:48 pm
bump dramallama  

dark-bum

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:55 pm
my dad got mad at me when i was 16 and hit me with a beer bottle across the head....i took my fist and broke his damn nose and said..."just cause i call you dad dont make you one..." thats when he figured out i knew i was a b*****d child....i have no father...yippie for me....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:05 am
My parents used to hit me when I was little but not anymore. But when they did I wouldn't do anything but defend myself.  

sweetbummer

SolarX PowerMoon417

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:05 am
Kenzu
The thing I hear all the time is that many Asians get spanked/beaten up by their parents.

I would like to ask something out of curiosity. What do you do when you get spanked. Do you wait, try to run away or hit back?

i mean spanked ok, but beaten up>?? that shouldnt be true  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:09 pm
Darkends
Once, my dad went TOO FAR and punched me in the face till I got a nosebleed, so I called the police and he got arrested. XD I was 8 at that time...
that's the smart thing to do xp
i did nothing...too late to do anything now...unless it happens again  

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flo-lapin

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50