Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
~You Know You're Obsessed When~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:OMG WTF?:.
  Freak.
  Ditto!
View Results

My Heart Is Dying For You

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:41 am
Gothbride
you know when you're obssessed when:

you see two cute guys together and assume that they're lovers. 4laugh

you bravely buy some yaoi manga at the store even though some manga cover feature explicit yaoi content (that makes other people cringe) twisted

you think you're a gay man in your past life twisted

you buy and draw yaoi mangas pirate

you constantly think of yaoi pairings in games/anime/pop stars (especially cute Korean singers **kanga ta!!! Hye sung** and Jrock members (ahem gackt) domokun

when your non anime friends know the meaning of yaoi. wink

YES!!!!!!!!!GACKT IS SEXY YAOI MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh heart blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:03 pm
When you

- have a whole photobucket account (1000+ images) dedicated to yaoi (guilty)
- have yaoi dreams every night (guilty)
- think every guy in your class is gay and you don't even have a reason (guilty)
- your friend's reading/watching Fullmetal Alchemist and every time Ed someone says something you asume he's gay (guilty)
- every time your friend say something (ex. Envy's so cute!) and you add a gay comment (ex. *cough* When he's with Ed) (guilty)
- spend half your life looking for yaoi pictures (guilty)
- spend the other half of your life here (guilty)  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:42 am
When you are nice to two boys in your class just because you think they are a couple...

SO guilty.
I have one thing to say. U-S-T.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:30 am
you know your obsessed when....

you have all your yaoi pictures in folders in folders in folders just hoping your parents will get bored and give up the search for stuff (guilty & it works ^.^
when your entire photobucket account is deticated to yaoi (guily Yaoiqueen1992 look me up but go to the subfolders i have thousands of pics but not all mine are up yet, if you need the password message me)
When you have to hide half of your book collection(guilty)
When your friends make you yaoi posters for your birthday (guilty)
When you straight up told your classmates they would make the best couple (guilty ReedXCutty XP no one knows who they are but oh well)
you have over 3 thousand pics in different folders but all yaoi (guilty)  

PlushieLovah

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:39 am
When the word "Seek" turns into "Secks" in front of your very eyes xD
When you avoid christian extremists because you think you'll get biblebashed
You make a gay couple on The Sims and make them have sex in all possible places

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:58 am
When you imagine your CRUSH kissing OTHER GUYS. Dx Sad, but I'm so guilty. *holds hands out* Arrest me!

*I'm femalee. <33  

Project Madness

celerystickk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:12 am
You start doodling boys in your school holding hands in English.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:55 pm
Project Madness
When you imagine your CRUSH kissing OTHER GUYS. Dx Sad, but I'm so guilty. *holds hands out* Arrest me!

*I'm femalee. <33

xD totally... I'd rather have my crush kissing other guys than kissing me!  

User_2629207

celerystickk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:06 am
Sushii-Princess
Project Madness

*I'm femalee. <33

Me too. And I'm wondering who one would define my sexuality. I'm not attracted to the same sex. I crush on the opposite sex and am attracted to some of them. But I can't picture myself engaging in any form of sexual activity? [Kissing and so forth.] All I dream about is holding hands and hugging. emo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:30 pm
celerystickk
Sushii-Princess
Project Madness

*I'm femalee. <33

Me too. And I'm wondering who one would define my sexuality. I'm not attracted to the same sex. I crush on the opposite sex and am attracted to some of them. But I can't picture myself engaging in any form of sexual activity? [Kissing and so forth.] All I dream about is holding hands and hugging. emo

I'm something like that too. I'm more of a dominant, sadistic seme who'd force her boys to make out with eachother xD *fail*

User_2629207

Tomega Therion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:23 pm
I knew I was obsessed when I saw a hetero couple and the first thing I said was ew.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:08 am
PoisonRomantic
I knew I was obsessed when I saw a hetero couple and the first thing I said was ew.

xD high five!  

User_2629207

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:20 am
Sushii-Princess
PoisonRomantic

xD high five!
I've finally reached that point too.. to the degree that, if I imagine myself with a guy, I imagine myself AS a guy, because het is "too weird" =/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:18 pm
You know you're obsessed when:

-You strongly think that two of your classmates are involved in an relationship (And it really doesn't help that they still act all-too-friendly even after I accused them of being gay. XD;; )

-Somehow the word organism turned into orgasm when you read it.

-You cringe whenever you see anything het.

-You absolutely can not sit through a movie without pointing out the blantly homosexual parts.

-You think a guy's gay even though his girlfriend is posessively holding onto his arm.

-You boo whenever you see Sakura holding Sasuke, even though people are around and you're the only one doing it.

-You have converted many of your friends into BL freaks.

-You try to hold in your laughter and unfortunately fail whenever you see your male classmates touching each other in ways a little more than friendly.

-You slash everything known to mankind from anime to inanimate objects.

-You see an attractive guy and have the urge to tell him that he's gay.

-You admit to being a BL fangirl when confronted.

-You just /have/ to read one slashy fanfiction per day or you /will/ die.

-You're afraid to go to church because you might burst into flames once you step inside.

-More than half of your life was consumed by BL.

-You tell your classmate to stop bothering his boyfriend and get back to work.

-You make a lame joke like "Apples are my favorite fruit. Next to Sasuke of course." (That's my lame joke so if any of you steal it, I will eat you. D:< )

-You panic whenever someone comes near your desk because they may find some of the pictures you've been drawing.

-You can't help but laugh a little whenever someone complains about flamers because you just suck that much.

-You can go on forever with this list but stop because eventually, people /will/ get sick of your typing.  

Appled

Kuakuu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:50 pm
Sushii-Princess
PoisonRomantic

xD high five!

xd That happens to me all the time!  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games