Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
The REAL way to get Taller Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What height range are you around?
4'5-4'8
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
4'9'-5'0
15%
 15%  [ 37 ]
5'0-5'5
54%
 54%  [ 129 ]
5'6-5'10
16%
 16%  [ 39 ]
5'11++
5%
 5%  [ 14 ]
I am as Tall as Yao Ming who defied Asian Height!!
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 237

Dyoxyde

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:00 am
A torture chamber people.. A torture chamber... Look on google or eBay, you wont fail 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:44 am
Asians are known for being taller than their parents...muaahahahaha, one day we're all gonna be like 10 ft or something and look at Yao Ming and be all like "ha! We thought YOU were tall? Look at us, man! We'll crush you!" XD Nah, jk, Yao's cool, lol :"D  

damatte

~GirlxPride~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:46 am
Haha, I'm the shortest in my family. I'm 5'2''. xD

My parents keep telling me to drink milk and eat, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:10 pm
to drink milk...and eat good shtuffs.  

ritsu.remiiix

[ puttanesca ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:05 pm
drink milk.
&&
chew LOTS and LOTS of
gum.
._.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:14 pm
i'm about 5'8" but i've always hated milk and avoided it like acid. and my sleep patterns about as normal as i am.
and umm safeteapin............how would chewing gum help? O______________-  

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Miss Irene Adler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:34 pm
Yep.

My mom said the same thing too.

"Sleep at 10pm~12am cuz that's when the horomones kick in. Around 12am~2am is the growth hour."

ToT  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:13 pm
get good sleep good nutrition. things should be fine.
THE NOT REAL WAY TO GET TALLER:
Some people break their legs and then stretch it then wait for the bone to heal so they become like.. 2 inches taller. BAD WAY. and it must hurt.. and each time they wait it takes months. It's horrible.. and ewww yucky.  

Kakashi272

iMahalKita

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:16 pm
I think it's genes, too.
My biological dad is... 6'+. In other words, REALLY tall. So, I'm like... 5'5" and a half. ;D
Okay, maybe that's not tall, but whatever, I think it is. xD 'Cause my older cousin is 15, and she's 4'11"!

Anyway, I think it's mostly genes.
Then keeping your body healthy and stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:24 pm
I'm short, mainly because I don't eat a lot and have a hard time sleeping sad  

TaDaah

CAP_10_12_06_ily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:21 pm
sleep early

drink milk

eat sting beans???? O.o no joke, my aunt told me to do that.

i do all that junk.. and i'm still repin at 4'10"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:55 pm
kufuu718
Hey everyone! I'm an average filipino boy. 5'5ish, 127lbs, 13 yrs. old.

Everyone's parents all have their way of saying how we should grow. You know what I'm saying people! One day you say "Hey ma, I'm short! Why?!"(well something to that effect,lol)Then she tells you a retarded thing!. Then your like, "What the heeeeeeeeck?"

I believe it's all about the genes!

So, the question is:

What do your relatives say on how to grow taller?

mine say:

-sleep early biggrin

damm thought it was a mith. . . .i sleep like at 1-2 on school days and im short. . . and im 17 and ur as tall as i am and ur only 13 damm!!  

M.dot

spoon9987

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:01 pm
lol, my parents are just like, "being short is good"

sure....

rolleyes

I've heard the string beans thing =P  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:09 pm
Man, it scares me when I'm at parties, you know? Cause, the girls dress so old now adays, and wear make-up, so I can't tell if they're really young, or just really short... And I don't like to ask...

I've never had any thought of my height for the first few years of my life, because I was usually the tallest dude there... Then when I hit 5th grade there were a few people taller than me, and much more when I hit 7th...

Took me a while to realize that, most Asians are... Really short.... I've gotten a lot of normal suggestions, like drink milk and eat, and I did that a lot and got fat as a young kid... Lost weight after, but didn't get too much taller... Then I got a weird one where this Asian kid I knew, name was Chung Cam, and he told me that hanging from the high monkey bars both straightens your spine and makes you taller... It helped my spine for a few minutes, then it hurt again and I wasn't any taller...

There's no real way, really. You're stuck with the genes you have, and if you're not okay with being short, than just learn to deal with it and try and make it a positive somehow. I made it a positive in the sense that I can hide damn near anywhere because I'm only 5'5", and the low body mass made me one of the fastest sprinters in the class...  

Jhay-R

Hal Kappan Caos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:51 pm
No.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items