Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Your Favorite Anime Gesture? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:31 am
The sweat drop
The vein popping out in the forehead
The twitching eyebrow.
The Facefault
And the Comedic Effect Butt-Kicking, specifically as portrayed in the Slayers series and City Hunter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:19 pm
Hmmm, that's hard. I like it when they turn all Chibi on you. You just want to hug them!

Plus everytime my friend and I fight and I start crying he mocks me by telling me to stop turning all Chibi on him with the big watery eyes XD  

freelance lover

Klara_Dragonblood

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:42 am
The falling over.
And the chibi-ness.
xd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:14 pm
When they turn chibi, The crying face and it looks like rivers coming out of there eyes, twitchy eyebrows/eyes, anime fall (Then there leg twitches), Wehn there eyes are just white circles, When there mouth drops wide open, The 'Opsie-Daisy' inoccent laugh/smile and the hand behind there head scratching it and the sweatdrop.  

[ ` m R s . b l o 0 m ]

Kawii_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:54 pm
i think it is so cute when they make those puppy dog eyes where they are all big and shiney! i also like when they make that 'squee' noise, When Winry from Full metal Alchemist does it is my favorite! When they make it where something comes out of their nose, that creeps me out.they should never had made that xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:56 pm
X_KaZuma_X
When they turn chibi, The crying face and it looks like rivers coming out of there eyes, twitchy eyebrows/eyes, anime fall (Then there leg twitches), Wehn there eyes are just white circles, When there mouth drops wide open, The 'Opsie-Daisy' inoccent laugh/smile and the hand behind there head scratching it and the sweatdrop.
i like those also!  

Kawii_Tenshi

Daisuke111208

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:06 pm
i like the sweat drop.
that always make me laugh for some reason.
o o and the angry little thingy...
stressed <--------that 3nodding
yup yup, those are the ones i like 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:20 pm
Sweat drops all the way sweatdrop  

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:38 pm
nosebleeds! you can always tell the perverts!

sweatdrops are next followed by horribly ugly faces they make when yelling (think chichi from DBZ and .... just about everyone from One Piece) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:02 pm
I love the sweat drop! sweatdrop LOL! Oh! And the dotted eyes! Don't forget those!  

musokasakura

Kuro_Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:51 am
I like stressed and sweatdrop .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Its not really an anime gesture per se...but it did come from a manga based live action...

anyway, in the show Kimi wa Petto, Momo - jun matsumoto- says che and write it on the back of his hand...it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen in anime or antyhign else... So cute! Of course his little poses of compliance are adorable too... heart blaugh  

Alice_Aurora_Rose

Proud Fashionista

22,750 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Team Moira 200

Gibby4014

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:18 pm
I would have to say that my favorite gesture would be a mocking gesture that mostly kids in anime would do, but some of the more immature adults do it as well to taunt people.

It's when they pull down the skin underneath their eye with their index finger (most of the time the skin is pulled down to an exaggerated length), and then stick their tongue out at the person being mocked at.

Everytime I see it I can't help but get a chuckle out of it. I don't really know what the name of it is though. I think it's called The Stink Eye, but I could be wrong. Anyone know what i'm talking about? Do I know what i'm talking about?

Probably not. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:28 am
You can never go wrong with a good sweat drop sweatdrop see look its really cool lol  

La-Jinn_The_Mystical

motopsycho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:18 pm
All of the little things like the sweatdrop that are unique to anime are part of what gives it it's charm to me. Like the way they just draw the action lines instead of actually showing the character moving. It's easier for the animators, but it also adds character. Seems sort of like blending moving pictures with comics, I suppose  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff