nah
View Results

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:52 pm
AdrianaKitten
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten

As far as government killings or euthanasia goes it should only be done by someone who you care about. I would feel hurt if some professional "mercy killer" were to pull my plug.
I disagree, I wouldn't want to put someone I care about through the pain of having to end my only life line to this world.

Depending on the case, if they love you they won't let you suffer. It would seem a bit odd to want someone you don't even know to pull the last trace of life out of you.
I think its a matter of perspective... to me, its either turning off power, or a simple injection. Nothing more, anyone can do it, but I'd prefer it to be done in private after I've said good bye to everyone I love.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:26 am
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten

As far as government killings or euthanasia goes it should only be done by someone who you care about. I would feel hurt if some professional "mercy killer" were to pull my plug.
I disagree, I wouldn't want to put someone I care about through the pain of having to end my only life line to this world.

Depending on the case, if they love you they won't let you suffer. It would seem a bit odd to want someone you don't even know to pull the last trace of life out of you.
I think its a matter of perspective....

Indeed.  

AdrianaKitten

metalfandragula

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:30 pm
As a libertarian republican, I believe it should be legal. Your life is your life and no one else's. When I was younger I was very suicidal, but rarely now (discovered marijuana helps a lot). I am not encouraging suicide, but I believe it is a right.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:36 pm
zz1000zz
Raethyn Sarachael
I wish they *could* be charged with stupidity. I agree with Nyed.

So suicide is stupid? What about martyrdom? Was the Christian Jesus stupid?

Jesus didn't commit suicide. He was sentenced to die; along with given a destiny to fulfill. GO BACK TO HISTORY and RELIGION CLASS! Geez. You should be charged with stupidity.  

sublime_necromancer

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:52 pm
sublime_necromancer
zz1000zz
Raethyn Sarachael

Jesus didn't commit suicide. He was sentenced to die; along with given a destiny to fulfill. GO BACK TO HISTORY and RELIGION CLASS! Geez. You should be charged with stupidity.
If we can charge all the people who deserve to be charged, then our prisons will be SUPER crowded.

rofl pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Actually, I change my mind, stupid people (i.e people that don't do their research when thinking that they make a viable, senseable point of view) should be slaughtered. That would eleminate the prison population nicely!  

sublime_necromancer

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:15 pm
sublime_necromancer
Actually, I change my mind, stupid people (i.e people that don't do their research when thinking that they make a viable, senseable point of view) should be slaughtered. That would eleminate the prison population nicely!

Well that's definitely murder. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:21 pm
To murder is to wrongfully kill. To kill is to end a life in general. If someone were to kill a person in their own defence this is justafiable homicide. Which is not murder. If you wish to end your own life you are doing what is justafiable in you eyes. Therefore, sucicide is not murder. People that attempt suicide need counseling and a little bit of love, not a jail sentance.  

Dark_Style

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:20 pm
AdrianaKitten
sublime_necromancer

Well that's definitely murder. sweatdrop

Bit of an understatement, there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:59 am
Yeah, because the smart thing to do would be to charge someone who is obviously emotionally unstable with murder to add even more stress to their life and give them an even greater incentive to try to kill themselves again.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:51 am
sublime_necromancer
zz1000zz
Raethyn Sarachael

There is a degree of humor in you saying I should be killed for stupidity when you failed to miss the obvious point.

Martyrdom is just a form of suicide.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:02 am
sublime_necromancer

Well if we killed off all the stupid people lives would be very boring, ne? No sitcoms, cartoons, movies... And how would you distinguish? What if a smart person has a stupid moment? What if the persons not really stupid just acting stupid? What if you realize you yourself are stupid? What if we ALL are stupid in some sense?

Total world anhialation...

~Kupo~

Kupo Ikari

SADERR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 am
If you ask me, those who made the person do it should be charged, not the person themselves. This would have to be in the case where all fingers points to one group or single person.
Not murder.

Also, I agre with Kupo. No idiots, no Family Guy... What a terrible world we would live in. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 pm
KupoWrath
sublime_necromancer

Well if we killed off all the stupid people lives would be very boring, ne? No sitcoms, cartoons, movies... And how would you distinguish? What if a smart person has a stupid moment? What if the persons not really stupid just acting stupid? What if you realize you yourself are stupid? What if we ALL are stupid in some sense?

Total world anhialation...

~Kupo~

The answer is simple.... to make the world a better place, kill off all fox's network execs, every time they cancel a good show the person responsible gets killed, any time a good show is cancelled for a bad, we kill the exec's family, anytime they d**k about with a shows schedule, we beat them with a 2x4.

How's that sound for a start saving the world from idiocy?  

Rellik San
Crew

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas