33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
GOLLLDD!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sendo-Hana Kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:58 am
This is my Most Played rp char ...Double personality i love .. (AirGear is awesome Agito/Akito)

Sendo
Hana RPC name: Sendo/Hana
RPC Age: 23
RPC Race:HighElf
Weapon:7 ft katana for Hana, straps that have knives and hooks on them that elivate when Sendo is in control located on his lags (he ties up his arms when fighting like this).
Bio: Sendo was a demonic child when he was little and the village beat him for it .. after a wile of it he formed a other personality a kind and gentle one thus Hana was born but as luck goes he didnt know about hana intill his late teens when he had split feelings .. ( *twitch*)
Powers:/ none ..
Weaknesses: Motion sickness (like if he got in a carrige or a train A inclosed area wile moving),Feezing cold weather, and his nose you if you hit it .. hes totaly stuned.
Inventory:
1.Rope
2.Bandiges
3.Water
5. (pouch limit)
10. (Pack limit. erase all that are not needed.)
Mentality:
-Has Two Personalitys One is Sendo"death"-when the eye patch is over his left eye- He is the demonic Bloodhound guy But only cares About him self and Hana
-The other is Hana"flower"-when the eye patch is over the right eye- He is still a fighter but alot kinder and thinker of some sort .. has a girlish type to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:10 pm
I myself am an RP character domokun
Kraverick Sparda

Kraverick

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:52 am
What you see......

cool role player, kraveruck.

.......is not me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:08 pm
osaka laka
What you see......

cool role player, kraveruck.

.......is not me.

.... with an "i"
xd
I'll post the info later xP

Kraverick

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:25 pm
I have a lot of RP characters...but only cuz ah luvs it so much xD

for Bleach, it's Niobe, skinwalker (refer to signature)
lieutenant for squad 7
for zoids, it's Guns (haven't felt like thinking up last names sweatdrop )
and I own a Konig Wolf
for Hellsing, it's Morgen Klatschmohn (whoopee, last name!)
the indubitably annoyed vampire

and all of my people have the same looks,
brown hair, grey/blue eyes, pretty short, poppy tattoos on both arms
kapeesh? lol
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

SHUT UP! I'M THE DORK WITH 10 BILLION PICTURES!! lol GAH! *tantrum*
10 minutes later
sorry for my behavior people sweatdrop
s'not my fault I'm demonically hyper >.> stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:18 pm
Gaia Name: Sareno Uchiha
Character Name: Sareno
Race: Vampire
Bio: sareno's family were killed by vampires. One day she was dying from a vampire attack, her boyfriend (Sirius) was recently turn into a vampire and saw her so he save her by turning her into one, then left. Now she's trying to find him.
Appearance: long black hair. Eyes are black but can change colors depending on her mood.
Other: can read peoples thoughts

picture of Sareno
User Image

Name: Sirius
Race: Vampire
Bio: Ran away to get his revenge for his family who was killed by vampires. Turned his girlfriend into a vampire in order to save her life and left her behind because he wasn't able to face her after what he done.

picture of Sirius
User Image  

Sareno Uchiha

Kraverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:36 pm
OK here it is xd
the whole profile xp

Character's Name: Kraverick Sparda

Species: Lycan

Appereance:
Brown shiny eyes, Dark Brown hair, white skinned. His transformed form has him with dark black hair
User Image

Personality: Sometimes he gets cruel, but knows when to be, patience fellow, with humoristic sense.....

Family: The Sparda Family, Lost....

History: Kraverick was a normal human, until he got in the way of an unknown war going on when he was just a young child. He then found himself standing infront of a powerful man. This man confirmed himself as the superior of his race, or so kind. His desire was to win against the death defying war that has gone from centuries 'till now. A war of beasts who dwell at the night, a war of creatures who have a thirst for blood... This, the war of the Lycans and Vampires. Without knowing, he was attacked by a man. He was soon running in speed, his body now strong like no other of man. And thrilling to him, his great power to transform into a being who's desire for living flesh to devour. The Sparda Family has been missed so dearly, which has been attacked by the beings who suck on red liquid, Vampires. Now, he is unsure if they are dead, or transformed into blood sucking creatures. He's in search for one of the family members, the one who makes those Vampires attack, Josafat Sparda...
Weapons: Ledendary Replica (comes from his family)

Magic:

Special Abilities: Abilities of a lycan xd ....including transforming at will....
Internal Darkness.... which comes from his family...
Pets: None

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:44 pm
I've got several, and all of their races change depending on what I'm using them for sweatdrop However, their personalities don't change much...

Name: Fawkes
User Image
Bio: Fawkes had a relatively normal life for fifteen years. However, on his sixteenth birthday, when he was out with family and friends, he was unlucky enough to be in a building that collapsed. He was the only survivor, and lives on his own since then.
Weapon: Anything you hand him, but prefers his handgun, Blue Rose  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:45 pm
This is the character I use the most, lately...

Name: Aljan (Jan)
Appearance: Dark tan skin, red eyes, long purple hair kept in a bun (kinda like Haku's [naruto] hair...); wears fetish boots, corset, and leather skirt, all black
Bio: Jan has lived alone for most of her life. She spent some time with a few groups, but bad luck follows her around wherever she goes. Thus, she spends most of her time alone, traveling wherever to avoid attachments.
Weapon: Daggers  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:56 pm
my rp character is byakuya kuchiki obviously xd
He is set for any place like if you want to rp in the seretei is will be wearing a shihakusho or in the human world he will wear normal clothes XD  

Mr Emo Byakuya Kuchiki

1,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

sk8slave22

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:49 am
im a crazy dude User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:45 pm
*pokes username* Also like to rp as Sailor Jupiter though.  

Pandorra

Magical Shoujo

8,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500

Featherz33

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:47 pm
I want to be a girl named Trisha with blue eyes and brown hair  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 pm
me my role mplay char is a mix between naruto and kiba xp  

soulleader9