Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tahimek

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:11 am
Not the most weirdest, but still strange, especially when I woke up.

Last night, I dreamt that I was in some cramped cockpit surrounded by monitors. It turned out that I was in a mobile suit doing some type of training underwater. The water was so deep it was pitch black, and all around me were other mobile suits, probably my teammates. Anyway, this whirlpool appears out of nowhere and I got swallowed up.

The cockpit began flashing red, and then everything shut off, then it was all dark. Suddenly, something hit me from behind, and I ended up slamming my head into the control panel. That was about it.

Now here's the part I found weird: When I woke up from my dream this morning, there were blood stains on the wall, my bed, and my clothes. I got shocked at first, but then I realized that I had a bloody nose xd .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:03 am
Cool stuff XD at least we all know we're not alone in having werid dreams ^_^ razz i mean most of the people whom i know can;t remember the dreams they have XD or maybe..... XD the connection's anime? XD 3nodding  

[pArAd0x]

Mitsukiyume

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:55 am
if i did... then again i don't remember half of my dreams.. lol well did have one when i was killing and kicking some ninjas' butts lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:50 pm
The weirdest dream would have to be...

There were there llamas that started our school on fire.. Then all the llamas (there were like.. 100 of the parading around in circles around the ablaze school), anyways, the llamas were chanting something.. but I don't remember exactly what.. Then, one llama rose out of the flames in the middle of the school, and started singing 'The Circle of Life', then it was like the llama turned it's head away from me and when he turned back, it was a llama with a lions main, like Mufasa!

XDD I tend to have a lot of dreams with llamas in them.. I'll post them sometime... sweatdrop  

ziggyzaggerzig

starlight aquatic

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:32 pm
Okies... It all started out that Tsume, Toboe, Kiba, and Hige were walking through a haunted forest. Then the come upon a huge gothic castle. Then, El Pierro from Cowboy Bebop is flying the the air laughing and then summons a giant bull with a small head. And its eyes were glowing red. And then another giant bull comes up and starts fighting the other. They were either alks or bull. And then Toboe, Tsume, Hige, and Kiba are blown away. Then the scene gos into a large, dark, empty shop. Theya re all in cages. They all wake up, and there is a little girl with her mommy standing there. The girl says: 'Mommy, mommy, look! Some doggies for sale! Yaay!!' and then Toboe says 'Umm.. Were not for sale.' So the girl makes this weird expression and says 'This shop sells souls!!' then Toboe realizes that everyone is a ghost.. ANd the scene goes to me and my mom driving around the plaza where the Winn Dixie is. We go into this shop and its dark. Its one of El Pierro's soul shops. We notice the CLOSED signs everywhere and continue driving around the parking lot. There is this car that has a pair of sandals and a note on it. 'MOOM!! LOOOOK! Its Danielle's SHOES! She came to save us!!' and then we drive off. The scene changes pnce again to this corner on my street. Hige, Toboe, Tsume, and Kiba are standing there. Then the giant el thing comes up to them and says. 'That guy turned me evil and made my fight my best friend... I killed him.. But the expression on his face was so funny!!' (o_O) and they all laugh. Then me and my mom are driving really fast, stop at the turn, and drive a really sharp turn really fast. Then the friggin' alarm clock woke me up.

Another one was like... to years ago...
Me and my friend Audra were secret agents. We had to find this secret artifact/book/item thing, so we went the strange shop. We crept along and snuck up the forbidden up stairs. There was alot of rare finds, so we started looking for the item. Then the manager kicked us out. Brutally. Audra strangely duisappears and I am in a huuuge, endless field. There is a huge pack of cartoon horses. Then they start talking to me. They tell me that I have to save the robots. Then I am up in the air. There are two falling robots, and I am falling with them. And then I "save" them and wake up.
(More in next post, gotta think about my others.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:59 pm
Then another one I cant really remember... But I was mad at my friend cuz she wouldnt let me get a pretzel but I was staaaaaarving.. (We were at the mall) And it had something to do with a bakery, bathrooms, contests, posters, and manga. And Milk-Chan.. whee

And then another one was were my parents and my friend Savannah (Usada) were at Borders, And I really wanted a Cat eared hat. So me and my mom went to the Hat machine and got the cat ear mold and the white clay. Then my mom put it into the machine and out came a white cat-eared hat. Then I told my mom that I had wanted black. So she did the same thing only with black clay... And then I woke up.
ANOTHER...
Me, my parents, and Savannah were at some weird mall that had a tropical island resturaunt by it. So I went into the arcade to play DDR. So me and these 3 guys wanna do 4 player. But there is no pad. Then outta nowhere, one of the guys pulls the pad from under the machine, unfolds it, and turns it over. There are four lines. We each stand on one. And the game starts. We have to teeter totter back and forth to the music.. Everyone rocks at it except me. Then it shows Savannah running super fast through a wall in high-heels to the tropical island resturaunt to my dad and then they talk. Then I woke up.. Savannah is in ALOT of my dreams..

Another one is about where The Nightmare Before Christmas is about a normal man named Jack who is killed violently in his sleep. Its a very scary movie, and "true".. In the dream, atleast. So me and my mom are driving Savannah to her grandpa at the orange groves (He does NOT work at the orange groves). Then we are in a tour through this desert place and there are all these old people pinching my cheekks and saying how small and cute I am.. And I am really scared and cowarding in a corner while they gang up on me. Then the bus spins in midair and lands back on the ground. So my (I would call her a friend)'s mom is in another tour bus so she IMs me through our minds and says 'Okay since I have total control of my bus, I am going to go the the Animal Ditch Lake tour.' Then it shows her bus flipping into a ditch. It then shows me, my dad, and my friend Shiloh walking through this creepy forest holding clipboards and pens. 'Are you sure we should do this?', I say. They reassure me. Then we arrive at the winding tower of a house. We have to interview Jack, who was killed in his sleep, but never really died. When I saw him in my dream, it was really scary, I must admit.. Since he was killed, he was really timid. He walked up to the blood splattered window, but kept it closed. Then I said "Phew, I dont have to see his face.". and as soon as I said that, the window flew wide open to reaveal his face.. But for some reason I was REALLY scared byut my dad and Shiloh didnt seem to notice how deformed he was.. But actually, if I think about it, it was kinda cute. (Shiloh is scared of The Grudge... sweatdrop ) So they interviewed him and I woke up..
(Want more? Goooood.)  

starlight aquatic

Gekko

starlight aquatic

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:26 pm
Dreams about Spirited Away
My parents left me at this daycare place because they were going to a party. So my "Little-kid friends" are all there, and so is Shiloh. Its about midnight, so I walk outside. Then all of a sudden, Dragon-form Haku flies over and lands in front of me. I call Shiloh out, and we jumped on his back (me in the front) and we flew through the air. But the best part was that I could feel the cool night air and the wind, and me holding onto the forns on his head to stay on. They felt like smooth wood, kinda..... It was cool.

It started out that I was at school.. But it was before school started and we were meeting our Teacher. But she was evil! She made us color these flowers that had her face on them! (I had these dreams when I was in Third grade, during summer break, she was a fourth grade teacher but then went up to the grade that Im in now. So shes my current teacher.. XD) So we then had to go outside for this garden program. But what they were really going to do was Brainwash you and turn you into the undead. So then Dragon-form Haku rises from the ground and saves me!! And we fkly to the next scene. Me and Audra were at this place called 'Medieval Times'. But in my dream, it was a different version. So we were walking around I said 'Yeah, and then Haku flew in and saved me!!' (I was talking about the previous dream) So then we see human-form-Haku. He says that we need to find the evil Fire witch and kill her. So we start on our journey through the my version of Medieval Times. We come into this little place full of fire elves and pass through, then water elves, earth elves, and lightning elves, and pass through all of them. So we are in the food court. We get our food and sit down at a table. This long haired blonde surfer dude walks up and says 'Yo dude, like, we gotta go and junk.' And he drags Haku off. Later, me and Audra are mad at Haku for leaving so he says 'Sorry, my uncle wanted to take me surfing.' And then I woke up. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:57 am
ziggyzaggerzig

There were there llamas that started our school on fire.. Then all the llamas (there were like.. 100 of the parading around in circles around the ablaze school), anyways, the llamas were chanting something.. but I don't remember exactly what.. Then, one llama rose out of the flames in the middle of the school, and started singing 'The Circle of Life', then it was like the llama turned it's head away from me and when he turned back, it was a llama with a lions main, like Mufasa!

XDD I tend to have a lot of dreams with llamas in them.. I'll post them sometime... sweatdrop

LMAO!User Image
This is the best one so far....  

Tahimek

Dangerous Gaian

ziggyzaggerzig

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:48 pm
Pagtatapat01
ziggyzaggerzig

LMAO!User Image

Why thank you! -Bows- I'd like to thank the llamas! biggrin
-Will have to post more creepy llama dreams-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:19 pm
ziggyzaggerzig
Pagtatapat01
ziggyzaggerzig

LMAO!User Image

Why thank you! -Bows- I'd like to thank the llamas! biggrin
-Will have to post more creepy llama dreams-

I wanna hear more llama dreams eek  

starlight aquatic

Gekko

starlight aquatic

Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:09 pm
More dreams
Last night I started writing an odd fanfic. When I went to bed I had a dream 'bout da fanfic and some stuff that happened in it... (If your wondrin', my fanfic is here.)
Okay, so me and my friend Audra are in a manga and Im Rime (My real name isnt Rime, Rime is my consious/main Rp chara) and Audra has cat ears. We are at a waterpark and there is this waterslide where you jump off a walkway onto a conveyer (sp?) belt and it brings you to a random waterslide. So Im scared to get on because its a long fall and I could die if I missed. And I wont know what waterslide I'll be on and could get lost because I have no idea what waterpark we were at. So Audra jumps on and makes it. Im scared to jump, so I just stand there, paralyzed, then some fat, deformed buy runs up and jumps in front of me and makes it... and I wake up. In the manga, it was drawn by Mia Ikumi and had a really good tone job.
Another one, I had as a little kid when I was in kindergarten. It was raining, and there was this tall, green demon in my yard and he had a bow and arrow. My mom runs into the house, but Im paralyzed. He aims at a plane, and I can only walk with one foot, or both feet in one shoe so I pretty much hopped, slowly to my porch and the demon puts his aim on me and gets closer and closer. But my mom had the doors locked and I couldnt move. Right when the demon smiled, I woke up..
(Sooo many dreams... But I cant hold em in!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:17 pm
Jeez...that's a lot of dreams. I had dreams about...Pokemon, Digimon,Yugioh....and I think some others but these I remember the most because they rocked.

I liked the dream I had about the Pokemon characters talking with the Digimon characters from season one. That was so awesome 3nodding

And the one in Yugioh's kinda personal... redface  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

starlight aquatic

Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:43 pm
Mahrahia
Jeez...that's a lot of dreams. I had dreams about...Pokemon, Digimon,Yugioh....and I think some others but these I remember the most because they rocked.

I liked the dream I had about the Pokemon characters talking with the Digimon characters from season one. That was so awesome 3nodding

And the one in Yugioh's kinda personal... redface

Yesss. Many dreams from meeee.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:51 am
I had a recent dream where I was Peseq (my role-playing character in this guild) and I was in a team with lots of classic superheroes: Superman, Wonderwoman, Some underwater guy and many more. There was this evil dude and he wanted to drain their power. With my mega-axe I was able to stop him... Untill he caught the underwater superheroe. I was very unhappy cause the bad guy was going to win, then the dream ended.  

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

essenceofthedark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:23 am
hehehe yeah I've had a few, trust me, you don't wanna know... sweatdrop  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items