Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:33 pm
Alicks
Fanservice.. I don't think TRAX has done that... Personally I don't really mind. It's kinda weird, because sometimes it seems out-of-place or forced. But if it's at the right time, it can be really cute! (An Cafe is good at this! Adorable~ >w<)

And dying your hair is fun~ I've went through many colors.. currently it's black and magenta.. @__@

yes. . .i love an cafe's fanservice. bou looks like such a girl, so when he kisses the other guys it looks a-okay. hehe. i wish my hair could be that color. ive only tried blondish streaks. i think thats as far as my mom will let me go. our family is a bit strict. she says she doesnt want me looking crazy. hehe.

yes. typhoon speaks very good english compared to other people!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:05 am
x_xse7enx_x
Alicks
Fanservice.. I don't think TRAX has done that... Personally I don't really mind. It's kinda weird, because sometimes it seems out-of-place or forced. But if it's at the right time, it can be really cute! (An Cafe is good at this! Adorable~ >w<)

And dying your hair is fun~ I've went through many colors.. currently it's black and magenta.. @__@

yes. . .i love an cafe's fanservice. bou looks like such a girl, so when he kisses the other guys it looks a-okay. hehe. i wish my hair could be that color. ive only tried blondish streaks. i think thats as far as my mom will let me go. our family is a bit strict. she says she doesnt want me looking crazy. hehe.

yes. typhoon speaks very good english compared to other people!

Ohh I've heard of An Cafe! At first, I thought Bou was a girl, but then I watched one of their interviews, and his voice shocked me. O_O;; Lol, I guess the girlest guys do most of the fanservice eh?

OMG my family is kinda strict too! I can dye my hair, as long as it's in streaks......... crying My MOM gets to have full red hair, why can't I get full orange hair?????? -0-;;

Ooo Brian speaks EXCELLENT English! (He's from Fly to the Sky. XD)

For those who haven't seen this adorable picture, here you go!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOOK AT ROSE! biggrin DDD AND DONGHAE!!!!!!!!! biggrin DDDDDDD  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:41 am
super junior looks so young. . and rose. . his hair. . .alll of their hair!!!! haha. . .i have heard of them (ancafe)!!! i only have two music videos that i like from them though. .. not very fond of their music though. . . maple gunman and the one where kannon dresses up like a dork. . keke. . .very kewl!!! and x_xse7enx_x poeple like to dance teruki forgave miku for shotting him in the arm thats why they were dancing!!! yes.. . . my sister is going to get her hair streaked BUT not dyed. . how gay is that. . i would like it dyed all the way!!!! keke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:46 pm
i liked that music video. . i love all thier music videos. . . . especially wagamama koushinkyouku. kanon is hott even when flipping off the camera. hehe. and him in the dog suit is cute. him as a nerd. . . i dunno. but i want my hott japanese nerd robot. hehe. okay that must sound weird, but after seeing kanon look like a nerd in this one music video, i wanna find a japanese nerd and fix him up to look like kanon. bwahhahaa. . .okay. i wanna dye my hair a crazy color, but that is not going to happen. my parents wont let me. crying  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:13 pm
x_xse7enx_x
i liked that music video. . i love all thier music videos. . . . especially wagamama koushinkyouku. kanon is hott even when flipping off the camera. hehe. and him in the dog suit is cute. him as a nerd. . . i dunno. but i want my hott japanese nerd robot. hehe. okay that must sound weird, but after seeing kanon look like a nerd in this one music video, i wanna find a japanese nerd and fix him up to look like kanon. bwahhahaa. . .okay. i wanna dye my hair a crazy color, but that is not going to happen. my parents wont let me. crying

i think that name is way to long. . .is that the one where bou goes out iof the girls bathroom???? and yes yes dongs and nerds are kewl!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:42 am
yes yes they are. . . . . hehe. im trying to stick to korean talk, but it keeps on turning into jrock talk. . . okay. . .i shall now stick to korean talk. lol  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:43 pm
x_xse7enx_x
yes yes they are. . . . . hehe. im trying to stick to korean talk, but it keeps on turning into jrock talk. . . okay. . .i shall now stick to korean talk. lol

if it is you. . i highly doubt that you can. .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:10 pm
orientalxbaby
x_xse7enx_x

if it is you. . i highly doubt that you can. .

yeah, but i'll try. . go korean music! *woot woot*  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:04 am
sure. . . . . whatever you say. . .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:20 am
wahhhh. . . .i miss the trax when rose was still in the group! listening to their old songs make me sad. . .  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:58 am
hmmm. . . have not listened to their music lately. . .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:10 pm
i listen to their music a lot. . . . and i always get a little sad.  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:24 pm
AHHHHHHHH

NEWSSSSSS

BIG NEWSSSSSSS

The TRAX turned into K-POP!!!!! surprised

Well it'll gain some popularity... but what about the ROCK? I just got into them... T0T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2BYApwH8x0

the song is nice though.................

this is sad... i liked their rock  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:28 pm
Prince Orange
AHHHHHHHH

NEWSSSSSS

BIG NEWSSSSSSS

Well it'll gain some popularity... but what about the ROCK? I just got into them... T0T

WHY?!?!?!?!? well, it was okay, but i love their rock music much much better! hmmmmm. . . that style of jrock was like the only reason i listened to them. . . . . it makes me sadder. . . . cry  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:11 am
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
AHHHHHHHH

NEWSSSSSS

BIG NEWSSSSSSS

WHY?!?!?!?!? well, it was okay, but i love their rock music much much better! hmmmmm. . . that style of jrock was like the only reason i listened to them. . . . . it makes me sadder. . . . cry

well. . . typhoon has a nice voice. . . but sadly i liked them rock better. .. even though i am not a big fan of rock music. . . that song was boring to me. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff