Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do you wish you were not asian sometimes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  yes
  no
View Results

KRAZY_ASIAN666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:46 pm
well if you dont get picked on come to my school where youre surronded by ignorant bean bags that cant speak english and girls dont get made fun of as much as guys  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:13 pm
I used to get picked on by a fat ranger at my school. But now he's the one getting picked on! pirate Go the Asian pride!

[clowns.will.eat.me]

Jelai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:05 pm
Oh man...you should've seen me last year.

Last year, I tried to hard to be white...I wanted to be all European-Gothic. xD

Like wear clothes from the 1600's-1700's...mostly the French style clothing, and also Gothic Lolita fashion. I listented to Scandinavian heavy metal, and rarely ever listened to any Asian rock music, except the Visual Kei-style of J-rock.

I bought whitening soaps from Filipino stores to make my skin lighter and pale.

xDDD

Gothic Asian...that's what I wanted to be.
Actually, I wished that I was half-Asian, half-Caucasian last year.

bleh...@__@;;

Oh yes, and I also loved reading gothic vampire erotica. @__@;;

...yeah.
ANYWAY...

...Now this year, I'm going fully Asian...not exactly the F.O.B. (fresh off the boat) type, but more like the banana/coconut. XDDD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:11 pm
I love being an Asian. No one makes fun of me because of it. the only thing is that most Asian parents expect thier kids to get good grades. I usually get bad grades... Sure I get occasionally get called 'c***k', but usually its by someone I know realy well and I usually shake it off or call them something back blaugh  

Jj5uk93

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:13 am
sometimes...but i enjoy being azn.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:11 am
Nah not really in proud to be an asian. Im happy the way i am  

azn_babex

[Turth]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:29 am
heck no! we azns are the best!.... ok maybe a little.... xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:51 am
i love being asian.
if i get picked on because of me being asian,
i can't really do anything about that can i?
besides, even if i did wish i wasn't asian sometimes,
i cant do anything about that either, now can i?

-kiristal_

azn_babex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:05 am
we should be happy for who we are  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:36 am
I'm proud to be Asian. I do think it would be interesting to be someone of another culture for a day or week. I think it would be a good experience to see how others live.  

itz_tae

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:59 am
neutral I yell at ANYBODY of ANY race who makes fun of ANYBODY of ANY OTHER race , because if you do that no matter what you are or where you came from or what happened to you you're a racist.

who the hell wouldn't want to be asian ,who wouldn't want to be black, who wouldn't want to be white,who wouldn't want to be indian ,

the point is watever you are you'd rather feel like staying that way, but remember to prioritize about accepting other races as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:55 pm
NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp

being asian ROX. and if ne one tried to make fun of me b/c of it: i'd SMACK THEM DOWN. 3nodding  

nakidasu

nakidasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:56 pm
Jacker12
neutral I yell at ANYBODY of ANY race who makes fun of ANYBODY of ANY OTHER race , because if you do that no matter what you are or where you came from or what happened to you you're a racist.

who the hell wouldn't want to be asian ,who wouldn't want to be black, who wouldn't want to be white,who wouldn't want to be indian ,

the point is watever you are you'd rather feel like staying that way, but remember to prioritize about accepting other races as well.

halla! AGREED! way to go! *high five* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:19 pm
I think bein an Asian is kool!!! Part of because i am the only Asian girl in my grade and i like being different!! cool  

KrazieAzn

KrazieAzn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:20 pm
I think bein an Asian is kool!!! Part of because i am the only Asian girl in my grade and i like being different!! cool  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff